of 6
Next Last
moathb

Fishers, NY

#1 Apr 21, 2009
anonymous

Fishers, NY

#2 Apr 21, 2009
check out the video teaching "The dead are dead" a real eye opener s to what the bible teaches.
mike

Fishers, NY

#3 Apr 22, 2009
people take heed there are many false prophets out there,blind leaders of the faith parroting the first lie ever told in the garden.The truth isn,t always the most popular,and it,s good to know that there are preachers out there who know the truth of the bible and what the bible teaches.They study the bible,they don,t rely on what man says,free indeed is a good program that bases its teachings from the bible ,not man.
mike

Fishers, NY

#4 Apr 22, 2009
Eze 37:12 (NKJV) states,“Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.” God will bring us out of our graves and cause us to live.

The dead have to listen to God's voice. Lazarus was one of the dead that listened to the voice of Christ (John 11:1 - 44). Jesus spoke and breathed,“…I am the resurrection, and the life. He that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: and whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die…”
anonymous

Fishers, NY

#5 Apr 29, 2009
fundamentalist christians , heads held up high,they say your wrong their right,they condemn everyone to a forever burning hell if they don,t measure up. i mean who are these people to judge others? i find it kinda funny that these people who claim to know their bibles and read them ,don,t actually go by what the bible teaches,but by what the,ve been led to believe by man and tradition.people do yourself a favor and pick up a bible and read it for yourself i did,and find out for yourself what the bible teaches,don,t rely on the ignorant.
truth

Fishers, NY

#6 May 28, 2009
truth
Tupper Lake, NY
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#10 May 25, 2008
are you a false teacher if you say that when a person dies they go directly to heaven answer, most likely yes.according to gods word nobody goes to heaven or any place for that matter except the grave.jesus said that he would come again to recieve his followers
truth

Fishers, NY

#7 May 28, 2009
The dead according to what the bible teaches are not with god when they die,but the bible says their with jesus at a later time,the resurrection.
anonymous

Fishers, NY

#8 Jun 6, 2009
"The word Goes Forth" qoute on qoute ,shouldn,t it be gods word,and not that of man?can someone who is blind lead someone who can see?
anonymous

Fishers, NY

#9 Jun 10, 2009
free for sure,free from deception and mostly religion,the bible truth as the only authority above all misguided individuals who trust man more than gods word.
anonymous

Fishers, NY

#10 Jun 11, 2009
White Horse Media
truth

Fishers, NY

#11 Jun 13, 2009
The Bible teaches that when a person dies he is dead in every way. His body is dead, and his soul and spirit die also. He is not alive in any form, in heaven or elsewhere. The human body cannot live without a soul, and the soul and spirit cannot live apart from a body. A “person” is an integrated whole. God has designed us so that our parts work in a totally integrated way, and not by themselves. This is one reason why the majority of the uses of “soul” in the Bible do not mean “soul” in the sense of the life force of the body, but rather the entire person. Thus, when Acts 2:43 (KJV) says that “…fear came upon every soul…,” it means fear came upon every person. Once a person dies, he remains dead until he is raised from the dead by the Lord.

It is not our purpose in this short article to go over the clear verses that show that a dead person is dead in every way, or to explain the difficult verses on the subject of what happens when we die, because we do that in our book, Is There Death After Life. Rather, we will focus on understanding a major reason why there was so much confusion at the time of Christ about what happened to people when they died. This confusion shows up vividly in the division between the Pharisees and the Sadducees. The Pharisees asserted that after death the soul lived apart from the body and went to a place of either torture or bliss, while the Sadducees thought that death was the end of life totally, and even denied the resurrection.
moathb

Fishers, NY

#13 Jun 15, 2009
immortality of the soul vs spiritual is a good topic.
believe

Fishers, NY

#14 Jun 15, 2009
YouTube - Heaven On Earth #3
mike

Fishers, NY

#15 Jun 15, 2009
How correct,this unbiblical doctrine of the immortality of the soul has been and is still believed by most churches today who profess christianity. christendom has adopted this pagan doctrine from the father of all lies himself ,satan.satan is the master of all lies and lied from the beginning.so who are you going to believe? are you going to follow man,your preacher who may be a follower of man and tradition rather than the plain teachings of the bible? i know who i,m going to follow,and it isn,t certainly man and these so called proffessors of truth.It makes me sick to think that there are so many of them out there spinning a web of empty deceit ,and that there are people out there who don,t know any better and are suceptible to their heresy,and therefore are easily brainwashed. thank goodness that there are those who seek the truth and know the difference between what the bible, i repeat what the bible teaches.
anonymous

Fishers, NY

#16 Jun 16, 2009
The lying unbiblical preachers video segment on dutch,s corner is a must see.The Lords Loud Cry is a very good program with a preacher who reads the bible as it says ,not how most preachers think that it should be said.Dutch will read scripture directly to you from the best source that being the king james bible word for word.Babylon represents false religion,and there is alot of that represented by false teachers in this world,only the remnant will remain.Is the tv program you watch every week on tv telling you the truth,they say they are ,but can you know for sure? please people do yourselves a favor and don,t take their word for granted ,pick up a copy of the bible and read for yourselves. The innocent are suceptible to their deceit and heresy ,these preachers are like hungry wolves ready to suck you into their belief system and tradition.They tell you that their right and everyone else is wrong,that the ones who tell the truth of the bible are the ones who don,t know what their talking about.Remember the first lie ever told and how cunning satan was?
mike

Fishers, NY

#17 Jun 23, 2009
good video segment that must be watched on Dutch, lords loud cry is lying unbiblical preaching.Dutch will state facts from the bible,not take one doctrine ,and then build a whole philosophy from it like most churches do.
mike

Fishers, NY

#18 Jun 23, 2009
just how many people have believed a lie for too long? how many people have been told the same thing over and over, again and again by the preacher ,or church leader.i think it,s about time people do a little research of their own to find out what the telling you is the truth or not.you know the bible says one thing ,and they say another.
mike

Fishers, NY

#19 Jun 23, 2009
There is no secret rapture of the church, all christians will endure tribulation til the end.There is no smooth sailing for any of them according to the bible.In this world there will be great tribulation says the bible.
mike

Fishers, NY

#20 Jun 30, 2009
truth is seldom heard ,but knowing the truth is better than believing a lie.The truth isn,t always the most popular.most churches follow tradition which is altogether much different than what the bible actually says.
anonymous

Fishers, NY

#21 Jul 10, 2009
This eternal or everlasting life is God’s supreme gift to mankind. Many pagan religions and especially Greek mythology, teach that the soul of man is immortal. Unfortunately,this idea of an immortal soul was borrowed from the Greeks by the early Church Fathers and made to be a part of Christian teaching. However, it may surprise you to know that the Bible does not teach this. Genesis 2:7 says how man came to be.knowhere does it mention that a soul is a seperate entity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saranac Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone want to make quick money? Oct 18 Gorguyinsl 3
Ausable Acres Oct 17 Anonymous 2
Should I move to Lake Placid? (Jan '09) Oct 15 hyperspiz 10
Need help! Oct 12 Old friend 1
Lindsay lagoy Oct 8 Curious 1
Playing four guys Oct 7 Anonymous 1
News Understanding the Adirondack Scenic Railroad co... (Mar '14) Sep 28 Master Yoda 138

Saranac Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saranac Lake Mortgages