Pastor Fruh: God Flooded World Over G...

Pastor Fruh: God Flooded World Over Gay Marriage

There are 212 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Jul 28, 2012, titled Pastor Fruh: God Flooded World Over Gay Marriage. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

It seems that someone needs to brush up on his Bible. Pastor Aaron Fruh of Knollwood Church in Mobile Alabama went on American Family Radio to challenge listeners to "find any society in human history that ever tried that experiment [of same-sex marriage] and lived to tell about it, they've all been destroyed." Well, he should also try brushing up ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Christarded

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jul 28, 2012
Loony tune talibangelicals.

“Where's my fairy wand!”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#2 Jul 28, 2012
When you can't make a logical argument you resort to fear and lunacy.
SLIF

Minden, Canada

#3 Jul 28, 2012
God kicked out Adam and Eve out of Paradise and told those two heteros that they ruined it foe everybody.And then one son murdered the other.

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#4 Jul 28, 2012
Better break out ya waders rev.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 Jul 28, 2012
He's apparently never heard of the NOACHIAN LAWS.

http://jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/9679-l...
Kelly Stevens

Apopka, FL

#6 Jul 28, 2012
God failed. Explain that.
Kyle

Pekin, IL

#7 Jul 28, 2012
He was prolly right:

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
1 Kings 14:24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.
Deuteronomy 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.
1 Kings 15:12 And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.
1 Kings 22:46 And the remnant of the sodomites, which remained in the days of his father Asa, he took out of the land.
2 Kings 23:7 And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#8 Jul 28, 2012
So the logic is, God destroyed society to stop gay people from destroying society. He was worried that people would stop populating the planet, so he killed the entire population of the planet.

These are the kinds of thoughts that fill your thought processes, when you aren't intellectually mature enough to let go of MYTHS in favor of reality.

“We are all atheists”

Since: May 11

Lewes, DE

#10 Jul 28, 2012
Kyle wrote:
He was prolly right:(clobber quotes)

I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
Please explain to me how the "word" of your god is unchanging. The verse above is a good example of how the word of your god was changed. It contains the word "homosexual," which is a word that was not part of the languages in which your god's word was written. Nor did it appear in any English translation until the 1950s. How could it have suddenly appeared?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#11 Jul 28, 2012
If only Noah had more time for an add-on addition, we'd still have a few T-Rex wandering around!
Christarded

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Jul 28, 2012
Kyle wrote:
He was prolly right:
Levitate 18:22
Just do us all a favor and don't do business with Target, Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, J.C. Penney, General Mills or Disney, for starters, you pathetic, sexually sick, lying freeek.
Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Jul 29, 2012
Religion is such BS the just make it up as they go along.
Greg

Houston, TX

#16 Jul 29, 2012
Another ignorant dingbat trying to get his one minute of fame. These are the kind of people that will ruin America.
Uve

Indio, CA

#17 Jul 29, 2012
qwerty26 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain to me how the "word" of your god is unchanging. The verse above is a good example of how the word of your god was changed. It contains the word "homosexual," which is a word that was not part of the languages in which your god's word was written. Nor did it appear in any English translation until the 1950s. How could it have suddenly appeared?
LOL, The whole story of Jeezus is plagiarized from the Egyptian god Horus, they just change the story as things comes up.

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#18 Jul 29, 2012
And now God has sent a drought because he hates DOMA and wants it repealed.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#24 Jul 29, 2012
Kyle wrote:
He was prolly right:
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
1 Kings 14:24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.
Deuteronomy 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.
1 Kings 15:12 And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.
1 Kings 22:46 And the remnant of the sodomites, which remained in the days of his father Asa, he took out of the land.
2 Kings 23:7 And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove.
DAVID MOORE! Oh, we have wondered where you were? How's the wife and kids...OOPS, sorry, too soon, I know.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#25 Jul 29, 2012
Truth wrote:
Religion is such BS the just make it up as they go along.
After the flood, where did all that water GO?

BTW, I watched "Waterworld" the other day on HBO, boy did it ever BLOW!
clem

Hamilton, Canada

#28 Jul 29, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>After the flood, where did all that water GO?
BTW, I watched "Waterworld" the other day on HBO, boy did it ever BLOW!
You silly person, the earth was flat back then. The water fell off the edge of the earth.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#29 Jul 29, 2012
"...I'm considered a 'leftist' because I believe that hurricanes are the result of high barometric pressure, NOT gay marriage..."

- James McAvoy, "The Newsroom"

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#30 Jul 29, 2012
What's his point? The flood never happened in the first place. It is physically impossible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saraland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gift boutique in Spanish Fort Tue Cabosan12 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? V... (Oct '15) Tue yehoshooah adam 140
News Union sues Satsuma mayor and his company (Jun '11) Nov 24 Jumpstart 33
paige alexander henderson and heather michelle ... (May '16) Nov 22 annonymous 2
Buy fake and Real Documents Nov 17 Lolipop 1
News Saraland man arrested on a first-degree sexual ... (Jun '09) Sep '16 Unknown 30
Tammy Weaver Curtis & Waffle House (Jul '15) Jul '16 Lovely40 2

Saraland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saraland Mortgages