Broken Arrow Man Designs Bike Rack

Ralph Waldo Emerson said if you build a better mouse trap, the world will beat a path to your door. Full Story
Tim

United States

#3 Jun 10, 2009
I own 2 Raxters,these racks are the BOMB. The Raxter is everything Mike says it is and more. I can put almost any combination of bikes on it with out using tools or messing with seat height or removing wheels. The rack has never caused any damage to any of my bikes,doesn't hurt the finish on the frame or wheels. This man has thought of everything for this rack except for maybee a bottle opener(after ride refreshments )
Tjuan Taylor

Tulsa, OK

#4 Jun 10, 2009
Nice rack..??
ohtobeperfect

Tulsa, OK

#5 Jun 13, 2009
My husband bought me one of these....I love it.

“RIP”

Since: Nov 08

Tulsa

#6 Jun 13, 2009
Are they sold here in Tulsa and where? And how much?
Paramedic

Bixby, OK

#7 Jun 13, 2009
ohtobeperfect wrote:
My husband bought me one of these....I love it.
I bought my wife a new rack.. I couldn't be happier...
ohto

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Jun 14, 2009
My girlfriend could use a better rack...
Andy

United States

#9 Jun 14, 2009
ohto wrote:
My girlfriend could use a better rack...
It cost me $3,500 for my wife to get her new rack. She lets me use it all the time, it's something you both will enjoy.
Mike

Bixby, OK

#10 Jun 16, 2009
The Real Clueless wrote:
Are they sold here in Tulsa and where? And how much?
They can be purchased in several local bike shops - T Town Bicycles, Lee's Bicyles, Mid Town Bicycles, Tom's Riverside Bicycles and Bicycles of Tulsa. They range in price from $160 for a single bike rack to $270 and $330 for two bike racks. You can also purchase a 3 bike rack as well as extensions to convert a 1 or 2 bike rack into a 3 or 4 bike carrier.

“RIP”

Since: Nov 08

Tulsa

#11 Jun 17, 2009
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
They can be purchased in several local bike shops - T Town Bicycles, Lee's Bicyles, Mid Town Bicycles, Tom's Riverside Bicycles and Bicycles of Tulsa. They range in price from $160 for a single bike rack to $270 and $330 for two bike racks. You can also purchase a 3 bike rack as well as extensions to convert a 1 or 2 bike rack into a 3 or 4 bike carrier.
Thank you!
bradhoss

Tooele, UT

#12 Jan 30, 2013
I'm planning to buy my wife a ( http://www.hitchcity.com/BikeCargo-HitchRack.... ) bike rack for her birthday, any suggestions? We live up in Toronto, so preferably something that can handle the cold and wet style of climate.

Since: Jul 10

Ventress

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
They can be purchased in several local bike shops - T Town Bicycles, Lee's Bicyles, Mid Town Bicycles, Tom's Riverside Bicycles and Bicycles of Tulsa. They range in price from $160 for a single bike rack to $270 and $330 for two bike racks. You can also purchase a 3 bike rack as well as extensions to convert a 1 or 2 bike rack into a 3 or 4 bike carrier.
Mike, is there a website or an address order site? I'd sure like to order one for myself and give these folks in Louisiana a look/see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sapulpa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson in Tulsa Oklahoma 8 hr Crappy Mayor Bart... 3
Tulsa NAACP To Investigate Shooting 8 hr Put Some Teeth In... 1
Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) 8 hr E and C Cook 71
Police Run Numerous Leads In Murder (May '08) 9 hr Victoria Leach 35
cattle ranchers Wed SUSAN PAGE 1
Hiring Freeze?!? Tue gogreen19 7
Prostitution Sting At Several Tulsa Truck Stops (May '08) Mar 2 trucker guy 149
Sapulpa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sapulpa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:24 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports12:24PM
Cowboys re-sign RFA WR Beasley
Bleacher Report 4:08 PM
Keith Rivers to Cowboys: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
NFL 4:17 PM
Keith Rivers signs one-year contract with Cowboys
NFL 8:29 AM
Chiefs will cut Dwayne Bowe if they cannot trade him
Bleacher Report 8:32 AM
Report: Chiefs Expected to Part Ways with Dwayne Bowe