Well-Known Tulsa Criminal Involved In...

Well-Known Tulsa Criminal Involved In Standoff After Holding Girl Hostage In Home

There are 7 comments on the News9 Oklahoma City story from Apr 5, 2011, titled Well-Known Tulsa Criminal Involved In Standoff After Holding Girl Hostage In Home. In it, News9 Oklahoma City reports that:

A man charged with aggravated assault and battery after breaking into his ex-girlfriend's house and attacking her last year was involved in a standoff with Tulsa Police Monday night at the same home, Tulsa Police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News9 Oklahoma City.

Packing Heat

United States

#1 Apr 5, 2011
A low life scumbag in the Neal Sweeney murder case finally did the right thing and shot himself Monday night after several hours of a long standoff with police. Allen Shields, a low life scumbag thug who had been free on bond since pleading guilty to a conspiracy count last year is graveyard dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound after releasing the 10-year-old girl.

After the girl was out of the house, police began firing pepper balls into the house on North Utica Place. After no response from this low life scumbag for almost an hour, Police made entry and found this low life scumbag Allen Shields was graveyard dead just like his sorry ass should have been years ago.

This low life scumbag Allen Shields skipped out on his court hearing Monday on his conspiracy charge in the killing of Neal Sweeney, but that is so typical of useless low life scumbags like this thug and his brother Fred Shields whose useless ass is still in jail and charged in the murder for hire of Neal Sweeney. Allen Scumbag Shields indicated that he might harm the 10-year old girl but after the girl was released, police heard one or two gunshots from inside the house and then Police were unable to make contact with this scumbag.

No one knew what this scumbags’ motivation could have been but who cares now and it is confirmed that the girl and her mother were the same people this useless scumbag was accused of holding captive in their house last year on Feb. 8, 2010 and the then 9-year old girl’s action in calling 911 saved her life, as well as her sorry unfit mother’s useless ass for laying up with such a scumbag.

DHS should remove this brave child from this kind of abuse from this unfit mother, Sherrell Dumbass Dumas. Dumbass Dumas testified at a hearing in that case that she and Scumbag Allen Shields had an off-and-on relationship and then lied like the dog she is and told them that neither she nor her daughter was kidnapped and that no burglary had taken place.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 5, 2011
Mans gotta know his limits...
dimo un

Providence, UT

#3 Apr 5, 2011
gotta gutta ggoo
Okmulgee County

United States

#4 Apr 5, 2011
Packing Heat wrote:
A low life scumbag in the Neal Sweeney murder case finally did the right thing and shot himself Monday night after several hours of a long standoff with police. Allen Shields, a low life scumbag thug who had been free on bond since pleading guilty to a conspiracy count last year is graveyard dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound after releasing the 10-year-old girl.
After the girl was out of the house, police began firing pepper balls into the house on North Utica Place. After no response from this low life scumbag for almost an hour, Police made entry and found this low life scumbag Allen Shields was graveyard dead just like his sorry ass should have been years ago.
This low life scumbag Allen Shields skipped out on his court hearing Monday on his conspiracy charge in the killing of Neal Sweeney, but that is so typical of useless low life scumbags like this thug and his brother Fred Shields whose useless ass is still in jail and charged in the murder for hire of Neal Sweeney. Allen Scumbag Shields indicated that he might harm the 10-year old girl but after the girl was released, police heard one or two gunshots from inside the house and then Police were unable to make contact with this scumbag.
No one knew what this scumbags’ motivation could have been but who cares now and it is confirmed that the girl and her mother were the same people this useless scumbag was accused of holding captive in their house last year on Feb. 8, 2010 and the then 9-year old girl’s action in calling 911 saved her life, as well as her sorry unfit mother’s useless ass for laying up with such a scumbag.
DHS should remove this brave child from this kind of abuse from this unfit mother, Sherrell Dumbass Dumas. Dumbass Dumas testified at a hearing in that case that she and Scumbag Allen Shields had an off-and-on relationship and then lied like the dog she is and told them that neither she nor her daughter was kidnapped and that no burglary had taken place.
Was this Criminal originally from Beggs ? Beggs is full of Criminals and queer acting people.
Okmulgee County

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Apr 5, 2011
It's also where I met my first lover when I came out. He treated me very softly when he knew I wasn't totally broken in. In time he turned me into his pack mule. I'll never forget him.
Bell

Tahlequah, OK

#6 Apr 25, 2013
This woman knows had she testified otherwise she would go missing just like Alans previous girlfriend, Angie Tucker who also had a restrainig order against him.
Bell

Tahlequah, OK

#7 Apr 25, 2013
Im sure she knew if she testified she would go missing just like his last girlfriend did while having a P.O. against him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sapulpa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Emergency Federal Law 13 min Alvin Boss 39
News Tulsa Officer Charged with Manslaughter 55 min WASPaphobe 65
YOU STUPID DUMMY N(eye)_G_G_E_R_S, STOP BREAKIN... 2 hr Jeremy 2
Alvin Boss Dumbass of the Year 6 hr Alvin Boss 3
Give cop a medal 8 hr Alvin Boss 16
News Clinton: Tulsa shooting 'unbearable,' should be... 11 hr Go Blue Forever 43
Police shooting the big bad black dude. 12 hr citizen 56

Sapulpa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sapulpa Mortgages