Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Black people have lots of chilrens cause condoms are difficult to use, they is expensive and it means more money from the gubbment. Also gives street creds have lots of baby"s momma out there.
youcandowhatyouw ant

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

they have kids for sport.. sometimes.. literally not even joking
youcandowhatyouw ant

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

i've been told that I should go impregnate many black women.. were waiting for me..
youcandowhatyouw ant

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

sucks or you that you have to split all your women with l them other white guys..
Scooter

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Answers:

1. They don't care who or what they inseminate; they just want to relieve themselves

2. To get even with the White race via overpopulation

3. To create more gangbangers in order to grow their organizations.
Stupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

FuhkBurnsFlat wrote:
Wow, I wasn't aware that this many racist, idiotic, backwoods, redneck white people lived in Tulsa. I don't understand people like you. I'm white too but I have many different friends of many different races. There are many hard working blacks and mexicans, if you all remember correctly the only reason black people are in America is because our ancestors were too lazy to tend their own land. Therefore when you get mad at a black man/woman/child for something remember that it was your uneducated, lazy, useless great great great grandfathers who brought them here. Discuss that you spoiled stuck up little trust-fund brats.
First I will lulz, second a majority of African were sold by their own tribes for shiny things, third I will lulz at your many hard working blacks comment.
Stupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

It's easy to answer, it's actually blacks and Hispanic having tons of kids, reason is who cares if you don't have to take care of them and you can get someone else to feed house and cloth them. Whites in most cases plan having children based on what they can afford not all but majority, which is why they have 1 or 2 based on there income. I'm not racist I'm a Hispanic that see it for what it is.
Morgan

Braxton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
More than mexicans? Whites don't screw much and are therefore being outpopulated by those who have lots of kids. Pretty soon "these apes" are gonna be in charge of the whites who will be the minority and soon extinct if they don't start having more kids.
You're so Ignorant if you read which apparent you do not white have more children than any race and make up 72% of welfare recipients You ignorant moron If you had any sense they're called children not kids kids are baby goats jerk
native american

Sapulpa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

yep wrote:
It's so they can sit on their ass and let the state pay their rent and get food stamps. Your always going to live in the ghetto if you don't do anything to help yourself. I'm just speaking the truth...
I know a white guy , 40 tears old that has bred 12 children, they are spread here and there and he has never paid child support, it doesn't matter what your color, a stiff penis? has no conscious and that is being polite
native american

Sapulpa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Blacks served and died in WW2 and the Korean war, I served with them, and because of Jim Crow could not vote until 1965, really? they are still being denied the right to vote, by republican governors in every state, in OK a black is not called a black, 89 counties and not one voted for Obama and why? every thing the man does is to support the working poor and seniors, democrats and republicans, Independents but the majority here hate him because he is black, if that is not racism,hmmnn
bullmoose

Sapulpa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

When President Johnson signed the civil rights act in 1965, every democrat became a republican and are to this day, the KKK was born in OK, talking to an old racist a few years back, he bragged during the race riots in the 20's, he bragged they stacked dead n----rs bodies like firewood, he was bragging so we are talking pure hate from one race to another, thought we all had a heart!!!
Funny AsHell

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

native american wrote:
Blacks served and died in WW2 and the Korean war, I served with them, and because of Jim Crow could not vote until 1965, really? they are still being denied the right to vote, by republican governors in every state, in OK a black is not called a black, 89 counties and not one voted for Obama and why? every thing the man does is to support the working poor and seniors, democrats and republicans, Independents but the majority here hate him because he is black, if that is not racism,hmmnn

You ignorant illiterate idiot, Oklahoma only has 77 Counties. You Probably think the United States has 57 States just as Obama bin Lyin does, don't you dumbass? You're proof that stupid can't be fixed!
Funny AsHell

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

native american wrote:

You ignorant idiot, Oklahoma only has 77 counties. You're as bad as Obama bin Lyin thinks the United States has 57 States. You're proof that stupid just can't be fixed.
Funny AsHell

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

native american wrote:

You ignorant idiot, Oklahoma only has 77 counties. You're as bad as Obama bin Lyin thinks the United States has 57 States. You're proof that stupid just can't be fixed.
openyoureye

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

I don't have any kids because I always do interracial and only chase after white women..

they can't assimilate..
openyoureye

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

if i was if i liked my own race of women i would proably have a bajillion kids..
Black Terror

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Rational Tulsans wrote:
The reason most white men don't have kids very much anymore because the white man is, by nature, a homosexual.
This is because the white man's penis size is too small to satisfy a normal woman.
That is why most white women appear to be nervous and uptight all the time. The white man is a homosexual, and even may be married, but prefers men for sexual satisfaction and ignores his spouse.
I agree %100
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Black Terror wrote:
<quoted text>I agree %100

And you’re 100% wrong! The vast majority of white males are heterosexuals. Just a small minority is homosexuals. Black males are very different. A small percentage is only heterosexual. The vast majority is bi-sexual and will take a male if a female is not available. This increases the pool of potential partners and risks. The black male brain, being more primitive than even the black female, just wants sex. While most of the black females will lay down with any old male that comes along, the black male will literally do anything with anyone including monkeys and a variety of farm animals.

HIV-AIDS is affecting black men in the United States on a scale unseen among any other group in the developed world. So grave is the crisis that in some US cities, one in two black men are HIV positive, according to the only national HIV-AIDS think tank focusing on Blacks with AIDS.“AIDS in America is a black disease, no matter how you look at it,” its president and chief executive, who is himself HIV positive, said.

“The best lens through which to figure out what AIDS epidemic looks like in America is to look at AIDS in black communities,” he said. The State of AIDS Among Black Men in America, says black men make up one in 500 Americans overall, but account for one in four new HIV infections in the United States.

HIV prevalence among black men is more than twice as high than among their white counterparts. What’s more, black men are seven times more likely than non-black counterparts to have undiagnosed HIV. Citing data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the NAACP said Black Americans represent 13 percent of the total population, yet account for more than half of all new HIV diagnoses.

This propensity also increases the AIDS rate among black women. It is as if black males are in heat 24/7. It is all they think about and explains why black men have never built a lasting civilization. If they aren’t infecting each other then they are shooting each other. Blacks deny being gay, yet they seem to chomp at the bit to go to prison and practice their deviant behavior. That’s where the pants around your knees with your dirty boxers showing started to signal other inmates they’re homosexual. The upside is they 're sure easier to catch when the dummies try to run from the police.
obvious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

That is too funny. Especially the last part
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

obvious wrote:
That is too funny. Especially the last part

It is refreshing when the truth still brings a smile to your face. Glad you enjoyed some truthful facts and especially the last one. Love them or hate them, they've been lingering for too long for some folks who had just about enough of seeing these black young'uns' underwear in public and the disrespect that usually accompanies those baggy pants.

Secret footage - Guy arrested for sagging pants. Now this video is too funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sapulpa Discussions

Search the Sapulpa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr TAMARA 71,290
President Obama has withdrawn from Governing..H... 2 hr Pulpit Pounding Preacher 3
Judges Pervert The Constitution - REPENT JUDGES... 2 hr Justice Spielberg 4
Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) 14 hr Wreaking Ball GUY 60
Ebay Flawed DSR System Eliminating Small Sellers (Jul '13) 22 hr SellerBacklash 28
Breaking News - Theo Fleming Formally Charged (Apr '09) Wed DylanBilbyfag 31
Alorica In Need Of Filling Jobs (Feb '08) Wed Jane doe Tulsa 109
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sapulpa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sapulpa People Search