Oklahoma To Formally Elect First Black Speaker Of The House Tuesday

Jan 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News9 Oklahoma City

Lawton Republican Rep. T.W. Shannon is set to be formally elected as Oklahoma's first black Speaker of the House.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Mr. Speaker PLEASE abolish Compulsory Auto Insurance. Stand up and be a Man and start tart repealing al the stupid rules and laws that have been passed.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Too bad that the new Black Speaker is a Uncle Tom Negro that the Blacks in the Oklahoma City area resent. Typical Uncle Tom that the white racists Republicans want to spotlight, for the purpose of trying to convince the public that they are no racists, which is what they are.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Does the fact that he's Republican sit poorly with you, Rational? Does it conflict your audacious attempts to label an entire political party as racist?

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Rational Tulsans wrote:
Too bad that the new Black Speaker is a Uncle Tom Negro that the Blacks in the Oklahoma City area resent. Typical Uncle Tom that the white racists Republicans want to spotlight, for the purpose of trying to convince the public that they are no racists, which is what they are.
Are you so bored that you have to come here to the OKLAHOMA CITY board to fill them with your racist filth? Tulsa has a lot of racist boards just for you, go filth on those
rid OK of illegal aliens

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Mr. Speaker;

Let's put legal out of work Oklahoman's back to work by enforcing HB1804 and end sanctuary cities such as OKC and Tulsa.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

No doubt lejimfraud is seeing black and organizing a necktie party.

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

conservative crapola wrote:
No doubt lejimfraud is seeing black and organizing a necktie party.
"I dithagree with thomeone. That maketh him rathitht."

--CC
Rational Tulsans

Pryor, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

DistinctlyOK wrote:
Does the fact that he's Republican sit poorly with you, Rational? Does it conflict your audacious attempts to label an entire political party as racist?
Nope, Colin Powell is a Republican, and i think that he has more honor, more dignity, than many Black Democrats. The former great Black Senator from Mass., Edward Brooke, was also a Republican, and he had lots of honor and integrity.
It's just these Uncle Tom Tea Party Negroes that will sell their souls to make a white person like them. Example: Allen West of Florida. These are Blacks that suffer from a self hatred syndrome.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Written like an okie home sckrewled tumbleweed.

hahahahahahahahaha

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, Colin Powell is a Republican, and i think that he has more honor, more dignity, than many Black Democrats. The former great Black Senator from Mass., Edward Brooke, was also a Republican, and he had lots of honor and integrity.
It's just these Uncle Tom Tea Party Negroes that will sell their souls to make a white person like them. Example: Allen West of Florida. These are Blacks that suffer from a self hatred syndrome.
Did it ever occur to you that they became Republican on the principles of their beliefs? You need to quit making African Americans sound weak, because they aren't.

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Written like an okie home sckrewled tumbleweed.
hahahahahahahahaha
I'm not even mad, this has turned out to be an enjoyable little pissing match XD
Rational Tulsans

Miami, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it ever occur to you that they became Republican on the principles of their beliefs? You need to quit making African Americans sound weak, because they aren't.
Not the case. Blacks that are Republicans are so because they figure that since the party has such a small Black affiliation, that they can stand out and perhaps get special favors. I have Black friends that are Republicans. They all tell me that is the reason. It has nothing to do with principles. They even acknowledge to me that the Republicans are racist, but they are in it for the money.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Congrats on a great attitude and demeanor. Enjoy the next four years like the rest of America!

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the case. Blacks that are Republicans are so because they figure that since the party has such a small Black affiliation, that they can stand out and perhaps get special favors. I have Black friends that are Republicans. They all tell me that is the reason. It has nothing to do with principles. They even acknowledge to me that the Republicans are racist, but they are in it for the money.
You're a liar

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "republican friends" sure sound like a "quality bunch." I'm sure they can tell me all about the Keynesian principles.

“back for a limited time”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very true. We here at the secret headquarters of the National Conspiracy have actually arranged events to make this happen!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Sapulpa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sapulpa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••