Arrests Made In 1994 Rancho San Diego...

Arrests Made In 1994 Rancho San Diego Slaying

There are 1438 comments on the NBC San Diego story from Sep 22, 2008, titled Arrests Made In 1994 Rancho San Diego Slaying. In it, NBC San Diego reports that:

Police said Monday they have made two arrests in the 1994 slaying of a 24-year-old Rancho San Diego man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC San Diego.

wake up

Fallbrook, CA

#120 Sep 30, 2008
what i meant to say was does any one know the REAL franswa? and it is sad for the victims family to have to go threw this all over again.what pain they must be feeling. and some relife hopefully, GOD bless
Info

San Diego, CA

#121 Sep 30, 2008
I know Jeremy is waiting for the case to start. Not sure if his family posted bail. Franswa's court is postponed until further notice. The last time is was postponed a week. The Lawyers are studying the case. He has not seen a judge to know what his bail is. It might be the same as Jeremy's which is 2 million. Being that Franswa was a juvenile at the time makes his case different than Jeremy's. Does anyone else know about Jeremy's case? did he post bail? I don't mind updating thid blog as long as the hurtful comments stop. Innocent until proven guilty.
Friend

San Diego, CA

#122 Sep 30, 2008
I know Franswa very well and he is a great, big hearted person. We all have faults and it's sad when they get thrown out in public like this. They sound so much worse than they are especially when nhe can't defend himself. Not saying he is innocent or guilty, just thet he was the guy you called if you ever needed a help hand, advice, a shouoder to cry on, a good laugh, a story, or even money. So many people owe him hundreeds of thousands of dollars and never paid back. if he was a murderer he sure didn't act like one. But only god knows.
John Q Public

La Mesa, CA

#123 Sep 30, 2008
The Sheriffs department website says Jeromy is still in jail at the George Bailey Detention Center (same place as Franswa) so the family must not have posted bail.

It is interesting that Franswa's hearing is getting postponed so long. The Sheriffs website also shows that Franswa is not currently eligible for bail while Jeromy shows 2 million.

I agree..let's stop the hurtful comments
FREE FRANSWA

Downey, CA

#124 Sep 30, 2008
.COM ;)
Info

San Diego, CA

#126 Sep 30, 2008
They switched lawyers. Franswa's initial lawyer postponed the court date to study the case. The family decided to switch lawyers and the new lawyer needed time to review the case as well. The S.D. Sheriffs website should post the new court date. Since Jeremy had been arrested 1st, his family had more time to find a lawyer and see a judge.
John Q Public

La Mesa, CA

#128 Sep 30, 2008
Gods Child?

Can you explain how you KNOW that Franswa and Alan did it? You fault others for saying they don't think they did it yet you provide no supporting information that they did. What are you going by?

And by the way, DA's have made mistakes before. I have literally zero idea whether these two did it or not. I agree with most posts that the DA must have some pretty solid evidence but to say that the DA's don't take cases until they are sure is simply a false statement. DA's take on cases all the time where the person charged is ultimately found innocent. Do most DA's have extremely high percentages of convictions of cases they take on? YES. Is it 100%. NO!

If you say "it's no secret" that these two did it, can you please tell those of us not closely familiar with the two accused why you think this way? Thank you!
victor attisha

Madison Heights, MI

#129 Sep 30, 2008
im making a statment just to let you people know that me or my brother would never say that franswa admitted guilt! also i would like to let everyone know that he is my very close friend more like a brother i have been all over the country on all kinds of trips and spent more time with him in the past 3 years than any of his friends! i would like to say that haters exisit all over the world and have tried to tarnish my name by making a statment like that and put me and my twin brothers initials theere . that person doesnt have a life to live and isnt man enough to relinquish there own name because that person is a Coward! so all i can say is free franswa he wouldnt hurt a fly!
FREE FRANSWA

Downey, CA

#130 Sep 30, 2008
no gods child i'm just be biasd like you. You should not be making such remarks about Franswa or Alan when you don't know for sure if they are guitly. All we know is 1 chaldean man was murdered at a young age, and 2 other men are now FACING charges.

INNOCENT TIL PROVEN GUILTY Ms. GOD's CHILD

RIP DAVID

QADDISHA ALAHA, QADDISHA HELTHANA, QADDISHA LA MAYOTHA, ETHRAHEMMALAIN.

GOD BLESS
wake up

Fallbrook, CA

#131 Sep 30, 2008
Friend wrote:
I know Franswa very well and he is a great, big hearted person. We all have faults and it's sad when they get thrown out in public like this. They sound so much worse than they are especially when nhe can't defend himself. Not saying he is innocent or guilty, just thet he was the guy you called if you ever needed a help hand, advice, a shouoder to cry on, a good laugh, a story, or even money. So many people owe him hundreeds of thousands of dollars and never paid back. if he was a murderer he sure didn't act like one. But only god knows.
its even more sad when the victim can't defend him self they toke that right from him at least franswa still has his right to defend him self, how lucky is heeeee. lets not fool our selfs and keep defending the two people that the police have in jail and have mercy on david and family. this is your hearts that is speaking not your brain. the fact is that franswa has been arrested along with jeremy out of all the people in the world after 14 long years something must right. he knows what he did or not and god knows and the police looks like they know too, so time will tell its just around the corner. so stop saying he would not hurt a fly ect... you don't know your not GOD.
FREE FRANSWA

Downey, CA

#132 Sep 30, 2008
well said Vinnie

PEACE be with u all
wake up

Fallbrook, CA

#133 Sep 30, 2008
Gods child wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my goodness are you serious or on drugs? Youíre like a politician no matter what you'll back them.
The DA doesnít take cases unless they are sure! It will make all of those who are "Free Franswa" fans feel like hiding after the truth comes out. Bottom line is, it's no secret EVERYONE knew and STILL knows they (Franswa and Alan) committed the crime and those EVIL F--ckers got to live their lives while Davidís families and friends suffered.
It will be great when all of us get to watch the 2 wonderful gentlemen (Franswa and Alan) squirm while the truth comes and then we can all get back on this Blog and discuss how they were treated unfairly, and how we knew them and slept with them and they would NEVER do something like that.
I know that we all have good intentions, but please don't put your selves in an embarrassing situation for speaking of what you do not know.
To all my sisters and brothers I hope that the truth comes out no matter who's right or wrong.
i understand where your coming from in regrads to the familys pain and suffer. and your right about people talking about things they have no clue about and defending there friend only cause he is friend and nothing more, cause i've read alot and franswa doesn't sound as suger coated as he few friends make him out to be, but why are they not defending jeremy are they saying he did this by him self hummm.
John Q Public

La Mesa, CA

#134 Sep 30, 2008
WAKE UP...

And you don't know they DEFINITELY did it. We may all think that the police must have arrested them because of great evidence but please remember that innocent people have been arrested before. Are you probably right? YES. Are you definitely right? I think only a few people know that for sure at the moment. You are being a hypocrite by not allowing people to defend them while you sit there and say they are guilty. They are both opinions until proven. You also are not God!
Gods child

Ann Arbor, MI

#135 Sep 30, 2008
Alot of people are correct when they say no one knows. Yes we are all speculating. I believe we're all just going off heresay and gut instinct.
There are alot of wrecked lives over this whole situation and I really hope that the families can survive all of the crap thatís about to happen. I Prey that the truth comes out sooner then later. Who Ever killed the victim David should pay for what he, she or they have done. It seems we have become a family now our selves and I ask that we can share accurate information and maybe we can be civil to one another during the process. May God rest Davidís soul and may he bring peace to the families that have been affected by this evil crime.
Flamin

San Diego, CA

#136 Sep 30, 2008
this is a fun blog to read. John Q are you LE?
John Q Public

La Mesa, CA

#137 Sep 30, 2008
Since I do not know what LE is, I guess that's a no. Yes, it is an interesting blog as long as everyone stops attacking others.
In maryland this week

San Diego, CA

#138 Sep 30, 2008
I don't know the victim or alleged perpetrators, but it seems like most of these entries are made by friends or family of the guys in jail. I'm really surprised at the extent of sympathy/defense for someone who is an accused murderer.
wake up

Fallbrook, CA

#139 Sep 30, 2008
John Q Public wrote:
WAKE UP...
And you don't know they DEFINITELY did it. We may all think that the police must have arrested them because of great evidence but please remember that innocent people have been arrested before. Are you probably right? YES. Are you definitely right? I think only a few people know that for sure at the moment. You are being a hypocrite by not allowing people to defend them while you sit there and say they are guilty. They are both opinions until proven. You also are not God!
for your info mr john Q i never said i was for sure they did it, i said only franswa knows what he did and didn't do and god knows and police and if they did it they will pay for it so i don't see where you think im acting like GOD or being a hypocrite so stop name calling i thought you said you were better then that but i guess your no better then the others that name calling
zoot

Chula Vista, CA

#140 Oct 1, 2008
wow. 127 pages on a local news story. must be a record.
anna

San Diego, CA

#142 Oct 1, 2008
Someone said on here that Franswa admitted his guilt? Is this true? How do you know that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Jim's Mobile RV Repair (Jun '15) Mon stephanie 24
Facebook vs Twitter Sun Angry 96
Too Many Deletions (Jun '17) Sun Angry 27
Know this HIDDEN program, save your time and mo... Feb 17 xyllx 1
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Colorful Digi... Feb 16 Jackie 163
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Feb 16 Jackie 452
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) Feb 16 tellinitlikeitis 129

Santee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance