IS santee still a Racist Town?

IS santee still a Racist Town?

Created by FEDUP on Nov 27, 2007

915 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

I dont know!

Mudhen

San Ysidro, CA

#27 Jul 24, 2010
luas soy crew wrote:
man santee is a freakin joke no bangers or nuthin if there is gangs its mexicans running it white boys r only hard in big groups but us mexicans r hard alone u feel me well anyways santee aint shit just a vocation ....im from southeast san diego real gangsters!!!ova there
You fake...your from Chupa Verga.
Santee Girl 23

El Cajon, CA

#28 Jul 25, 2010
As far as I am concerned I wouldn't want gangsters in Santee. It's funny you say white boys are hard only in groups? Have you ever heard of the saying " You mess with one bean you get the hole burrito"? Enough said. There is no need to start trashing other races, People have preferences, and I like the proud, non gangster, life in Santee/Lakeside life I live.
Boogaloo

Santee, CA

#29 Jul 30, 2010
sXe

San Diego, CA

#30 Aug 1, 2010
santee peckerwood wrote:
hell ya santee is rasist u never heard the term KLANTEE
WHITE POWER
Apparently being RACIST excludes you from being able to spell....your so smart!
TrueTill21

Chula Vista, CA

#31 Aug 2, 2010
sXe wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently being RACIST excludes you from being able to spell....your so smart!
Apparently being a weenie excludes you from being able to use proper grammar....you're so smart!
Ann

San Jose, CA

#32 Aug 14, 2010
So when I have to call law enforcement about the street gang stalking and they ALWAYS say "well that's Santee for ya", and the Real Estate values are lower because of the Methamphetamine houses near by, this indicates a "quaint little community"???

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#33 Aug 22, 2010
Ann wrote:
So when I have to call law enforcement about the street gang stalking and they ALWAYS say "well that's Santee for ya", and the Real Estate values are lower because of the Methamphetamine houses near by, this indicates a "quaint little community"???
Don't go outside ever, for the public's and your own safety but mainly for us.
Lakeside rez

El Cajon, CA

#34 Aug 27, 2010
Moved here 2 years ago. Sometimes when I go to Albertsons I feel like I'm not even CA. Feel like I'm in Arkansas and cousins are marrying cousins. I don't think there are a full set of teeth on anyone in the Albertsons! Yeah total racism. We need more diversity and educated people out here in East County. Check out the website www.peopleofwallmart.com I think everyone one that website was filmed at the Santee Wallmart. These racists are mostly people of low education and have never traveled out of the country. It's amazing what ignorance breeds.
Privet

San Marcos, CA

#35 Aug 28, 2010
Dull Care wrote:
Santee and Lakeside still have a bunch of dipsh** racists living here.
Usually identifiable by their tendency to drive big lifted trucks.
But we all know that the guys driving big trucks do so to compensate for their small dicks and low brain capacity.
They're working guys! keep your tool box more easy in the long bed of the track, then in the BMW!!!
Ann

San Jose, CA

#36 Sep 25, 2010
You can't argue with the dental issues in Santee or Lakeside. That's just facts right there. They have made up more excuses for having meth teeth than the imagination can incompass. They need a showing of Val Kilmers movie "American Meth", and show it for free at City Hall. I'm all for local Patriotism but make certain you have something to show for it.
Ann

San Jose, CA

#37 Sep 25, 2010
Dear Mitch; I didn't catch what you meant. Was that like a veiled threat? You are saying that "I" shouldn't go outside?

You are saying women shouldn't go outside? That probably isn't what you meant. Especially if that is really your full name. It sounds odd.
Santee Girl 23

El Cajon, CA

#38 Sep 26, 2010
Not all of us Santee/Lakeside residents are tweekers with no teeth. My husband and I are hard working people raising our 3 daughters in East County, where we were raised. Every one has a different story and just because they have no teeth or bad teeth does not always mean their a tweeker. So maybe before you start judging people you should get to know them first. I love East County. Every County has there tweekers, homeless, and the ones who think their better then all the rest. Like all of you talking down about East County.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#39 Sep 30, 2010
Ann wrote:
Dear Mitch; I didn't catch what you meant. Was that like a veiled threat? You are saying that "I" shouldn't go outside?
You are saying women shouldn't go outside? That probably isn't what you meant. Especially if that is really your full name. It sounds odd.
What I'm saying insane people like you should be considered a threat to the community.
Meanest SOB in Valley

San Marcos, CA

#40 Oct 11, 2010
Santee is a racist town and City Administration is influenced by The Peckerwood Motorcucle club.
These pathetic little boys have been terrorizing Santee for over 3o years.
Beating and paralyzing a Marine becuse of his color. Sgt Colbert in 88
The beat a a naval machinist because of his color at a bar off 67.
On June 7th the son of VP of gang Trevor Solis ( his dad is the one who administered coup de grace on black marine with brass knuckles paralyzing him )cracked the head of a elderly man with a skateboard,two of the gang returned to " finish the job" 3 nights later..they threw his 54 year old wife to the ground..unfourtunatley for them, Corey Valdesera and Deron Jaffee and a few other members, the GOT THE SHIT BEAT OUT of em !....by the guy the came to stab to death and his neihgbors....At least some people in Santeee have balls! It was a Gang of New York scene ,Rifle recoverd ,baseball bats ,axe handles,knives...
Thier influence reaches into all aspects of local goverment becuase either they went to Santana and all other schools with these pathetic little punks,or they administrative body of Santee like most of residents are scared.
When The Marine was paralyzed by these guys,70 witnesses were asked to testify...non of them did.....bunch of marys.
In closing the City of Santee does not want you to know how bad it is, The Jewel of The East County is just a haven for racist red neck white trash,people living here are scared or there friends/classmates of gang members so dont report to police or press charges when assaulted.
The Peckerwoods are just a bunch of pussys, they cant fight unless they have a knife and they still get knocked out cold.
I wouldnt live there just because its a shithole.
Meanest SOB in Valley

San Marcos, CA

#41 Oct 11, 2010
Ann wrote:
So when I have to call law enforcement about the street gang stalking and they ALWAYS say "well that's Santee for ya", and the Real Estate values are lower because of the Methamphetamine houses near by, this indicates a "quaint little community"???
Ann Read my post..you might feel better.
Yourelame

Chula Vista, CA

#42 Oct 14, 2010
Meanest SOB in Valley wrote:
Santee is a racist town and City Administration is influenced by The Peckerwood Motorcucle club.
These pathetic little boys have been terrorizing Santee for over 3o years.
Beating and paralyzing a Marine becuse of his color. Sgt Colbert in 88
The beat a a naval machinist because of his color at a bar off 67.
On June 7th the son of VP of gang Trevor Solis ( his dad is the one who administered coup de grace on black marine with brass knuckles paralyzing him )cracked the head of a elderly man with a skateboard,two of the gang returned to " finish the job" 3 nights later..they threw his 54 year old wife to the ground..unfourtunatley for them, Corey Valdesera and Deron Jaffee and a few other members, the GOT THE SHIT BEAT OUT of em !....by the guy the came to stab to death and his neihgbors....At least some people in Santeee have balls! It was a Gang of New York scene ,Rifle recoverd ,baseball bats ,axe handles,knives...
Thier influence reaches into all aspects of local goverment becuase either they went to Santana and all other schools with these pathetic little punks,or they administrative body of Santee like most of residents are scared.
When The Marine was paralyzed by these guys,70 witnesses were asked to testify...non of them did.....bunch of marys.
In closing the City of Santee does not want you to know how bad it is, The Jewel of The East County is just a haven for racist red neck white trash,people living here are scared or there friends/classmates of gang members so dont report to police or press charges when assaulted.
The Peckerwoods are just a bunch of pussys, they cant fight unless they have a knife and they still get knocked out cold.
I wouldnt live there just because its a shithole.
LOL...dude-you need to quit watching Sons of Anarchy.
Yourelame

Chula Vista, CA

#43 Oct 14, 2010
I think your confusing Peckerwoods MC with just some local peckerwood gang. There is a difference. Peckerwood is a general term for a tough white boy that won't take shit. Peckerwoods MC has no affiliation with the lame gangs in other parts of San Diego County (and the country) that incorporate the term "Peckerwood" into their name.

For example-PWMC has no affiliation with Spring Valley Peckerwoods, San Fernando Valley Peckerwoods, Imperial Beach Peckerwoods, or the Billy Jo Bob Peckerwoods out of Incestville, Arkansas.

Dude-get your facts straight before you spread rumors.

Peckerwood does not always = racist either, even though many racist adopt the term.
Yourelame

Chula Vista, CA

#44 Oct 14, 2010
In fact "Meanest SLOB in Valley," PWMC has gone on runs with Native American clubs, and clubs that have Chicano and Asian members. PWMC also held a memorial run for Amber DuBois and her family.

That sure doesn't sound like something a racist no-good MC would do.
Meanest SOB in Valley

San Marcos, CA

#45 Nov 10, 2010
Your Lame was a good chice for you screen name.
What is Sons of Anarchy ?
You do not have command of any of the facts and I certanly dont need a lesson from you on gangs.
These are ALL fact and supported by documentation on the web,at local media,Santee sherriffs dept., and on line.
You obviously did not read post in it entirety or researched any of it.
Unlike you I witnessed this recent incident first hand in front of my home,personally testified at trial for both incidents and if you read my post thoughouly you would see that these were in fact Peckerwoods. Not self proclaimed, but known gang task force identified.They wear colors of Peckerwoods and again the boy that cracked old mans head open ( with his backed turned I might add)is the son of known Peckerwoods M/C VP. Wich promted the attack at his home three nights later.
You can also see the first halph of incident interview with elderly victem on Channel 10 website.
So you are the one who is confused.
Next time dont let your alligator mouth overide your tadpole brain.

“Be who you are.”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#46 Dec 11, 2010
Never have i ever been scared or not wanting to walk down a street in santee. Santee isnt a racist place at all. All cities has their gangs, but i believe santee is one that has the least amount of it. And for the mexican freak in the beginning, you are kidding me right? There are barely any mexicans in santee. Its a white city. There arent a lot of blacks, and their arent a lot of mexicans or asians. The only mexicans i see are the ones who come through here to work, and then go back home. Santee in my eyes is a good place to live. A little expensive, but otherwise good. And all you dumbasses that are saying otherwise really arent giving good reasons, so they are false.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
el cajon hoodlums gang becoming a problem (Nov '07) 5 hr OESTERMINSTER 476
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) 7 hr Ron 151
El cajon orphans gang (May '11) 9 hr Capone 42
News Trump deportation plan sends South Bay leaders ... Nov 29 spytheweb 2
Experimental Aircraft Association (Jun '13) Nov 29 David Soom 5
News Stockton Police: Man Shot Several Times in Seap... Nov 29 C LiP 2
levas stay indoors! (Jun '08) Nov 28 Capone 50

Santee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santee Mortgages