Helix Water District Approves Rate Hike

Aug 16, 2012 Full story: NBC San Diego

The Helix Water District voted to raise prices again. At a heated meeting, customers were fed up with the board raising rates again but the board says soaring water costs mean higher prices for residents and businesses.

Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Lemon Grove

#1 Aug 17, 2012
Another scam in San Diego county, these water people for years have predicted drought and it would rain endlessly, shortages there would be none, all in the name of making there budgets large. who is sick of this. there were more then three commitees different times put together to find a place for another reservoir. They always found a reason not to do what was needed. All this water shortage B.S. could of been avoided long ago. I say let the authority be looked into and indictments sent in where needed. even to the ones that are now retired but part of the problem at one time. People stop being sheep. these criminals work for us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... 2 hr Many Fine Views 30
xanax bars (Aug '13) 8 hr Boozers 15
Review: Stephan Family Dental 14 hr Peter Simmons 2
Low-income residents to receive free Christmas ... (Nov '06) Thu xp3nd3ja951 239
24 7 emergency locksmith (Dec '11) Thu maryjaneprincton 19
US stocks start lower Dec 16 Anthony V 104
Diaz beatdown Dec 15 Bullconner 1

Beach Hazards Statement for San Diego County was issued at December 19 at 1:34PM PST

Santee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santee

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 am PST