Three Arrested for Stabbing Near Mast...

Three Arrested for Stabbing Near Mast Park

There are 5 comments on the Patch.com story from Mar 28, 2011, titled Three Arrested for Stabbing Near Mast Park. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Mast park sign Details are emerging about the stabbing outside an apartment complex near Mast Park on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

unknown

San Diego, CA

#1 Apr 1, 2011
ruben is a lame that cant fight i wopped hes butt when i was in the hall wit him he always pulled knifes like a lil girl...rember me ruben they call me maniac frm that skyline park piru lol your a lame
sniper

Santee, CA

#2 Apr 10, 2011
Lol. I've known ruben his whole life and I am his brothers friend. Ruben is a TOTAL lame. Only lames resort to weapons in the manner that he did.
hahaha

Santee, CA

#3 Aug 20, 2011
i guarntee u wouldnt say it to him say it on here bitch
gays

Santee, CA

#4 Aug 20, 2011
LOL why dont you guys say it to his face, your like all the other bitches who think theyre hard when they talk shit on xbox live, if you ask me, your the lames! kthnx.
WeSt SiDe

El Cajon, CA

#5 Aug 21, 2011
i garanteed u woudlnt say that to his face cuhz. cuhz will stomp yur ass out homie yuh kno wat we bout i aint gunna say my name but i kno uv seen him rollin with me so run up or shut up nd dont take it for play we bustin real straps

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
el cajon hoodlums gang becoming a problem (Nov '07) Wed Lil orphan armando 486
Stockton Becoming One of Black Murder Capitals ... (Oct '14) Tue Concerned for us 5
Experimental Aircraft Association (Jun '13) Dec 4 glasspilot 6
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Dec 2 Ron 151
El cajon orphans gang (May '11) Dec 2 Capone 42
News Trump deportation plan sends South Bay leaders ... Nov 29 spytheweb 2
News Stockton Police: Man Shot Several Times in Seap... Nov 29 C LiP 2

Santee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santee Mortgages