Bear Pit BBQ: A long standing traditi...

Bear Pit BBQ: A long standing tradition for outstanding BBQ

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from May 30, 2013, titled Bear Pit BBQ: A long standing tradition for outstanding BBQ. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Everyone has their favorite "go-to" restaurants, and when we want BBQ there is only one destination that satisfies, Bear Pit BBQ on Sepulveda Boulevard in Mission Hills.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Memo

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 12, 2013
My wife and I went there to try the bbq ribs but had the worst service, I haven't felt racial prejudice towards me in such a long time until that day. I asked for things and the waitress would walk away, finally I got up to pay and wasn't going to but I did but didn't leave a tip first time for not leaving one. I did try to speak to someone but they never had time for me and to top it off the food wasn't good either.
Sylmarian

El Segundo, CA

#2 Jun 12, 2013
I go to the bear pit every once in a while. The service is hit and miss. It seems like they are just too busy to REALLY tend to their diners. Hey but if you do go back, best thing to order is a roast beef on garlic with beans and fries. Lot's of sweet sauce. Oh, and I guess they have so much traffic, they don't care about losing a customer there and there... pretty sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Ynez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reward Doubles to Help Find Missing South Pasad... May 17 toejammer 1
News Police Missed Locking Up Elliot Rodger, Santa B... (Jun '14) May 15 heyhaha 11
News A reminder: Anti-communist hysteria almost dest... May 13 Solarman 1
Large Butts in Montecito Society May 2 Society Hootsies 1
News Helicopter Over Carpinteria Apr 28 nccarp 1
Tonka Trump Kimchee I P O Apr 27 Trumpstein 1
News Paris Jackson shows off new sunflower tattoo as... (Oct '16) Jan '17 The Power Of Mast... 4

Santa Ynez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Ynez Mortgages