Paul Anka - Anka's Wife Stirs Controv...

Paul Anka - Anka's Wife Stirs Controversy with Equality Remarks

There are 1 comment on the ContactMusic.com story from Sep 20, 2009, titled Paul Anka - Anka's Wife Stirs Controversy with Equality Remarks. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

Caption: Paul Anka performing at the Chumash Resort Santa Ynez, California .... Singer PAUL ANKA's wife has ignited controversy among conservatives in her native Sweden after declaring women should expect husbands to cheat if they "neglect their needs". Former beauty queen Anna Anka insists women's push for equal rights has gone too far in an ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

Maggie Moon

Ulricehamn, Sweden

#1 Oct 24, 2009
Paul Ankas fans should hear, or maybe not, what his wife have to say about them in the swedish realitysoap she was in... My question for Anna Anka is-where would you and your husband be, if it werenīt for his fans? Big mansion with "bermuda"grass??? I donīt think so...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Ynez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Neverland no more: All references to the King o... Jul 26 BadMan84 6
News Newspaper in trouble for calling Illegal Immigr... (Jan '15) Jul 10 tomin cali 34
Can you see the Lompoc fireworks from Vanderber... Jul 3 Naomi 1
News Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) Jun '15 seeforward 71
News Elliott Rodger Was Enraged at "Ugly Black Filth... (Jun '14) Jun '15 internetisstupid 29
News Michael Jackson's Neverland property on sale fo... May '15 Sleepingboy 3
News Sheriff's Office Welcomes Four New Deputies (Jun '14) Jun '14 Glenridge Electric 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Ynez Mortgages