Come to Los Olivos for the wine and d...

Come to Los Olivos for the wine and down-home spirit

There are 2 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Jul 17, 2008, titled Come to Los Olivos for the wine and down-home spirit. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Accommodations: Fess Parker's Wine Country Inn & Spa, 2860 Grand Ave. 688-7788; www.fessparker.com. $300-$495 per night, includes breakfast.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

Catherine

Gilbert, AZ

#1 Jul 17, 2008
I had the pleasure of visiting the beautiful small community of Los Olivos when Dr. Carter Judy at Alamo Pintado Equine Center installed their full size medical MRI system, uniquely for horses and animals. While I helped him set up the software and protocols for the animals, during my return visit with my own filly who had an MRI scan, I had the time to visit the town of Los Olivos. Myself, being a native Californian, Los Olivos reminded me somewhat of Montana, my other home, in its eclecticness, friendliness of the local people, and mini culture embedded with bluejeans-cowboy boots type sophistication.
The local corner coffee shop offers free wifi, and friendly faces, along with some deliciously made fresh pastries. In my many, many travels around this continent and the world, Los Olivos will be a place highly regarded with great fondness.

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to share!

Catherine at mriOptimize.com
evan

Solvang, CA

#2 Jul 18, 2008
You missed the best coffee house in Santa Barbara county. Corner House Coffee in Los Olivos has the real deal charm of the late 1800's town and they serve Pete's Coffee and McConnell's ice cream. Next time it's a must.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Ynez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Peter Ellenshaw, 93; Oscar-winning special effe... (Feb '07) Jan 13 Scarecrow 10
News Alphonse Riede - Ft. Bragg Advocate-News (Oct '09) Jan 11 Sam Saddened 3
Review: Ecco Wireless USA Inc (Feb '15) Jan 7 Daniel 3
News Michael Jackson's Onetime Neverland Lists for $... (Jun '15) Dec 24 otaku 3
News California Central Coast News Kcoy CBS Channel ... (Jan '09) Dec '16 Mountain 8
News Paris Jackson shows off new sunflower tattoo as... Dec '16 BobLoblah 3
News Anti-gay Gambian president loses re-election bid Dec '16 Rainbow Kid 1

Santa Ynez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Ynez Mortgages