Woman who found Gloria Marmolejo's bo...

Woman who found Gloria Marmolejo's body testifies in murder trial

There are 2 comments on the El Paso Times story from Mar 10, 2011, titled Woman who found Gloria Marmolejo's body testifies in murder trial. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Jurors in the murder trial of David Marmolejo this morning heard from the woman who found the body of Marmolejo's mother on July 31, 2009, in Santa Teresa, N.M. Marmolejo is accused of strangling his mother Gloria Huerta Marmolejo to death on July 25, 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Washington, DC

#1 Mar 10, 2011
the sorry a/ss is going to walk because of crappy police work.

El Paso, TX

#2 Mar 10, 2011
I agree with you, but the fault leans towards the DA who made the deal with the actual killer. This guy is a sex offender, and looks like he would of enjoyed doing his mother in, for the sake of a skanks kitty. Hope he has a vivid imagination since thats all the gash he will ever see. Bubba might touch him but would wear protection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Teresa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sunland Park names ex-Dona Ana County official ... Feb '18 A lib that ends i... 1
News Feds move to replace US border barriers in New ... Jan '18 Knightkore 34
News Sunland city manager has bribery record (5:12 a... (Jan '10) Sep '17 2you 34
News On border fence, Trump aides tout 40 miles of u... (May '17) May '17 Zero Tolerance 1
News Trump voters thrilled with promised action on b... (Jan '17) Mar '17 RoxLo 637
News Pecan Brewery opening bottling facility in Lasa (Jun '16) Jun '16 Rio Damned 1
News LCPD detective charged with sexually assaulting... (Sep '13) Oct '15 Insertion 8

Santa Teresa Jobs

Personal Finance

Santa Teresa Mortgages