Analysis: Martinez scores wins, losse...

Analysis: Martinez scores wins, losses during session

There are 12 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Mar 20, 2011, titled Analysis: Martinez scores wins, losses during session. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Gov. Susana Martinez won her battle to make sure that DNA samples are collected in every felony arrest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

Resident owner

San Antonio, TX

#1 Mar 20, 2011
Right On, Gov. Martinez !! I like the way you think! I have lived and worked as a teacher in New Mexico for 27 years, and YOU are the most level-headed governor this state has had!! YOU GO GIRL!!! Thank you for your service to New Mexico's people!!
RUDY

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Mar 21, 2011
Now let's eliminate the UNION moochers! These fees will help us pay for the 1.5% PERA deduction! Out with the UNIONS! Why not let the actual people that are paying these union dues decide, whether to keep or eliminate?
Dave

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#3 Mar 21, 2011
I believe this'll be short lived. Afterall, we're innocent until proven guilty. Can't collect such things against an individual's will without due process of law. A fair legal compromise that, I believe, is in use in other states is the collection at arrest, but cannot be archived until conviction.

“Pro-Constitution , Anti-Obama!”

Since: May 10

Capitan, NM

#4 Mar 21, 2011
You cant win 'em all Martinez! Especially when there are hug a thug, anti-American liberals across the aisle!

Capitan, NM

#5 Mar 21, 2011
Dave wrote:
I believe this'll be short lived. Afterall, we're innocent until proven guilty. Can't collect such things against an individual's will without due process of law. A fair legal compromise that, I believe, is in use in other states is the collection at arrest, but cannot be archived until conviction.
There are several states that do it, and as far as I know none have been overturned by the Supreme Court! And whats so wrong about it? If a person has nothing to hide they should be jumping at the chance to prove their innocence!

Capitan, NM

#6 Mar 21, 2011
Dave wrote:
Gotta love the way you support crime!
Dean

United States

#7 Mar 21, 2011
Dave wrote:
That's all a bunch of gobbledygook. Shoot first, ask questions later is always the best policy.
Lisa

United States

#8 Mar 21, 2011
Chaos Undercover wrote:
<quoted text>
There are several states that do it, and as far as I know none have been overturned by the Supreme Court! And whats so wrong about it? If a person has nothing to hide they should be jumping at the chance to prove their innocence!
I just love the way you always tell it like it is. Good show.

Capitan, NM

#9 Mar 21, 2011
Dean wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all a bunch of gobbledygook. Shoot first, ask questions later is always the best policy.
Its better to ask forgivness instead of permission!!!

Capitan, NM

#10 Mar 21, 2011
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love the way you always tell it like it is. Good show.
I cant stand for people who support crime. I believe the biggest reason crime is so high is because people make excuses for criminals. Instead of punishing them they want to put them in rehab, or pat them on the shoulder and tell them its not your fault, if your mommy gave you more hugs you wouldnt have done this or a laundry list of of other excuses! When we start treating these thugs like thugs instead of "misguided children" when we start keeping them in prison for longer periods of time and making it so absolutely miserable on them while they are in there, it will be then and only then that our society will improve.
another

Santa Fe, NM

#11 Mar 21, 2011
Chaos Undercover wrote:
You cant win 'em all Martinez! Especially when there are hug a thug, anti-American liberals across the aisle!
crackpot post.
Its the one

Alamogordo, NM

#12 Mar 22, 2011
another wrote:
<quoted text>
crackpot post.
liner clown from Santa Fe! What can we expect from someone with such a low IQ and mental capacity of a two year old?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Teresa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump voters thrilled with promised action on b... Mon Yeah 570
News Workers raise a taller fence along the Mexico-U... Jan 25 BuildTheWall 2
News Pecan Brewery opening bottling facility in Lasa (Jun '16) Jun '16 Rio Damned 1
News Pope Francis Puts Responsibility for Immigratio... (Feb '16) Feb '16 wild child 8
News LCPD detective charged with sexually assaulting... (Sep '13) Oct '15 Insertion 8
Governor's energy plan sets up New Mexico for n... (Sep '15) Sep '15 John Ford 1
Andrew perea (Jul '15) Jul '15 needanswers 1

Santa Teresa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Teresa Mortgages