Judge rules that Sunland Park city council member's election wa...

A state judge concluded Tuesday that Sunland Park City Councilor Erika Isabel Relatores - elected in March - is ineligible to hold office and that her challenger is the winner in the race. Read more
Isabel

El Paso, TX

#1 Dec 29, 2008
I want to see the evidences, because I'm sure that Relatores is living on her District # 5.
EMERALD

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2009
Yeah...only Mommy would say that
Isabel

El Paso, TX

#3 Jan 6, 2009
Emerald, we are living on Mesa Verde st, I want to
invited to you our home. I want to Susana Martinez
conduct an investigation on Erika Relatores case
because we fill that she was forced to resign
without a proper investigation. We have evidences that Angelica Marquez is lied.
Maurice

Houston, TX

#4 Jun 14, 2013
Well, it doesn't matter anymore. She's smokin' hot, a great mother, and a great wife. God bless her and God bless the United States of America
O Prime

Houston, TX

#5 Jun 14, 2013
Yeah, she's a cutie pie! Heard she has a very good looking family now. Turns out her leaving the city counsel was the best thing for her and her family.
Maurice

Houston, TX

#6 Jun 14, 2013
...moved on to bigger and better things for sure.
EIJ

Mesa, AZ

#7 Jun 14, 2013
EMERALD wrote:
Yeah...only Mommy would say that
Great move by the City to elect Marquez!!! How much was her total bail bond? & they did me a huge favor by not being there to see how Marquez, Salinas & Resendiz took the city to the hole!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Teresa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Silver City-Grant County TEA Party Patriots hos... (Apr '14) Jan '15 WherdaPhuckawee 2
News LCPD detective charged with sexually assaulting... (Sep '13) Nov '14 tnks2you 7
News Pros, cons voiced over possible Santa Teresa Co... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Joe Sancho 2
News City of Sunland Park mulls four-day work week (Aug '14) Aug '14 JOE LYNCH 3
Homewreckers from adult web sites (May '14) May '14 Pods wife 1
News Santa Teresa student receives Gates Millenium S... (May '14) May '14 JDC 1
News Is cockfighting alive and well in New Mexico? (Apr '09) Mar '14 Jorge 24

Fire Weather Watch for Dona Ana County was issued at April 01 at 7:27AM MDT

Santa Teresa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Teresa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]