Sound Off! (Jan 13)

There are 89 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jan 13, 2011, titled Sound Off! (Jan 13). In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

"Spaceport future ... uncertain", boy talk about a shocker, is there anyone who has ever though otherwise? I suspect that the schizophrenic lunatic shooter in Tucson will have more in common with Travis Bickle than with any Tea Party member.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jun 08

Gallup, NM

#86 Jan 20, 2011
The Grammar Nazi wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on SB's email list. Please accept my support, my strength, and my prayers. If you should need anything at all, SB has my contact information.
A very good list to be on. SB has been my angel.

Thank you for your thoughtfulness. Friends are so important.

May God bless you and your loved ones.

Tom

Ahem

Albuquerque, NM

#88 Jan 20, 2011
PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have. And I am damn glad my mother-in-law had opportunity to make choices which increased her odds of remaining independent. She did, right up until a week before she passed away....and didn't cost Medicare a hell of a lot of money to be bed-ridden for a couple of extra months of pain and dependency.
Anyone who uses the term "death panel" when referring to end-of life-counseling is either just brainwashed or deliberately trying to distort the FACTS.
Didn't you just use that term? Let me summarize your views for you. First, you say that not having health insurance kills people. Secondly, you state that end-of-life counseling can add months to one's life.

Conclusion: don't bother with insurance, but do get the FREE counseling because it can save you.

Two questions for you. Why is it the government's job to provide this counseling? What possible interest could the GOVERNMENT have in end-of-life decisions?
Ahem

Albuquerque, NM

#90 Jan 20, 2011
PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
So the inane and gutless screen name changing mental midget proves his stupidity again. What a STUPID conclusion.
So, you didn't make these claims? Why did you not answer those questions?
Sane Sage

Placitas, NM

#91 Jan 20, 2011
PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have. And I am damn glad my mother-in-law had opportunity to make choices which increased her odds of remaining independent. She did, right up until a week before she passed away....and didn't cost Medicare a hell of a lot of money to be bed-ridden for a couple of extra months of pain and dependency.
Anyone who uses the term "death panel" when referring to end-of life-counseling is either just brainwashed or deliberately trying to distort the FACTS.
As have I. Unfortunately, in my case it was my father and it was not a good outcome. His doctor simply told him they were going to do a chemo protocol and because the doctor had the white coat dad agreed. Did the chemo kill him? I don't know. I do know that he was sicker than a dog and miserable from the 2nd round of chemo onward.

My whole extended family was outraged when the death panel lies began.
Belinda

Westport, CT

#92 Jan 20, 2011
PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as there are restrictions on free speech, there is not a damn thing in the constitution that prohibits regulation of firearms.
Anyone who claims no restrictions are saying it is perfectly okay to sell to 100% certifiable violent paranoid schizophrenics or 8 years old.
Nor is there a damn thing in the constitution that requires any governmental entity to make sales space available to anyone, unless the restriction is based on race,sex, or religion,(According to Fat Tony Scalilia women are not included.)
Sure liked Bill Marher's comment on Leno: NRA is the Lobby for Assassins: Watch the video here: http://rackjite.com/archives/6291-Bill-Maher-...
Unfortunately congress is more afraid of the NRA than al Qaeda.
So the over 20,000 Federal, State, County, Municipal and City firearm laws are not enough for you? Would another 20,000 help? Is there a law that you know of that will stop a criminal (who by definition ignore laws) from committing the crime in the first place?
Now

Huntsville, AL

#94 Jan 20, 2011
Resides amongst stupids wrote:
Where in the HELL Did 85% of you attend SCHOOL??? You can't spell worthashit nor can you put together a damn sentence that makes any sense whatsoever. All you are good at is pointing fingers and placing blame! Just remember ONE thing, the other 4 fingers are pointing back at you! Do something constructive with your lives, go BACK to school and re-take ENGLISH 101, please. Sign me, "SICK and TIRED of trying to make sense of dumb posts."
Take your own advice you miserable wretch of a person.
Allen

Rio Rancho, NM

#95 Jan 20, 2011
Ahem wrote:
<quoted text>So, you didn't make these claims? Why did you not answer those questions?
He has, I have, and many others have for months now. We can answer your questions over and over but what we can't do is make you understand. That is not anyones problem but yours.
Ahem

Albuquerque, NM

#96 Jan 20, 2011
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
He has, I have, and many others have for months now. We can answer your questions over and over but what we can't do is make you understand. That is not anyones problem but yours.
What you failed to understand is that no one asked you for anything. Anyone claiming that people die due to lack of insurance and that death counseling can add months to one's life is full of cr@p and a liar. Any other questions? If not, get back to work on your GED.

“Your DQCC Limit is Maxed!”

Since: Sep 08

In Utero (originally)

#99 Jan 21, 2011
Thomas F Schraad wrote:
<quoted text>
A very good list to be on. SB has been my angel.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness. Friends are so important.
May God bless you and your loved ones.
Tom
Tom, you're a true sweetheart & much too kind. I hold you & the Mrs in very high regard and am very blessed to call you my friend. Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Teresa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sunland Park names ex-Dona Ana County official ... Feb 2 A lib that ends i... 1
News Feds move to replace US border barriers in New ... Jan 30 Knightkore 34
News Sunland city manager has bribery record (5:12 a... (Jan '10) Sep '17 2you 34
News On border fence, Trump aides tout 40 miles of u... (May '17) May '17 Zero Tolerance 1
News Trump voters thrilled with promised action on b... (Jan '17) Mar '17 RoxLo 637
News Pecan Brewery opening bottling facility in Lasa (Jun '16) Jun '16 Rio Damned 1
News LCPD detective charged with sexually assaulting... (Sep '13) Oct '15 Insertion 8

Santa Teresa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Teresa Mortgages