Border agents make bologna bust at Sa...

Border agents make bologna bust at Santa Teresa crossing (8:07 a.m.)

There are 10 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from May 17, 2011, titled Border agents make bologna bust at Santa Teresa crossing (8:07 a.m.). In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

It wasn't drugs or human trafficking but illegal bologna that caught the attention of border agents at a New Mexico port of entry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Texas Tom

Concord, CA

#1 May 17, 2011
Really, nothing! Insert joke here..........
truth be known

Ashburn, VA

#2 May 17, 2011
... THIS Sun-News story brought to by Oscar Meyer ... our cold cuts and this newspaper ARE nothin' but BALONEY !!!
Aggie Alumnus

Tucson, AZ

#3 May 17, 2011
...Now if they could only do the same with the baloney coming from the news media,liberals,and our head cheese-in-chief!!!!....
Well

Albuquerque, NM

#4 May 17, 2011
Blowme down! The only blowme I know of for sure is from baggers and the GOP.
Ooops

Albuquerque, NM

#5 May 17, 2011
It was headed to local jails where the largely hispanic population is known to love meat in the can.
Jeannie

Eastpointe, MI

#6 May 18, 2011
Is this article a joke?
LOL

Nashville, TN

#7 May 18, 2011
I'M SO PROUD TO LIVE IN A CITY WHERE "THE ONE ARMED WONDER" AND "THE BOLOGNA BANDIT" ARE HEADLINERS. I THINK WRITERS FOR LAS CRUCES SUN NEWS NEED TO FIND A DIFFERENT JOB. AND TO THE BRAVE AND COURAGEOUS BORDER AGENTS...WHILE YOU WERE BUSY RIDING THE BOLOGNA PONY, THAT METH DEALER PASSED RIGHT BY YOU!!! THIS IS EMBARASSING!!!
Rudy

Las Cruces, NM

#8 May 18, 2011
Maybe they oughtta check that carne to see if it contains any ground - up cartel gangsta. Nom Nom.
the mad monk

Riverton, WY

#9 May 18, 2011
they say he even had one smuggled up his a$$.who want a sandwhich?
Anonymous

Las Cruces, NM

#11 May 18, 2011
Good ole mexican round steak!! Got to love it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Teresa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On border fence, Trump aides tout 40 miles of u... May '17 Zero Tolerance 1
News Trump voters thrilled with promised action on b... Mar '17 RoxLo 639
News Workers raise a taller fence along the Mexico-U... (Jan '17) Jan '17 BuildTheWall 2
News Pecan Brewery opening bottling facility in Lasa (Jun '16) Jun '16 Rio Damned 1
News LCPD detective charged with sexually assaulting... (Sep '13) Oct '15 Insertion 8
Governor's energy plan sets up New Mexico for n... (Sep '15) Sep '15 John Ford 1
News Pros, cons voiced over possible Santa Teresa Co... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Joe Sancho 2

Santa Teresa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Teresa Mortgages