best players to come out of santa bas...

best players to come out of santa basketball or football

Posted in the Santa Rosa Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
love the game

United States

#1 Nov 4, 2011
my 2 basketball players 2 come out of santa were dennis romo and eric sandoval.in football pretty boy floyd gonzalez hardest hitter i have ever seen and a hell of a runner with the football, and all this kids were from anton chico.i know they wont get the credit because they are from anton chico.
Hispanic

Santa Rosa, NM

#2 Nov 4, 2011
Dennis Romo was gay! And from what I still here he still is. Just because they were from Anton don't mean anything a ton of great playersc ame from both Santa and Anton!
Hispanic

Santa Rosa, NM

#3 Nov 4, 2011
Sorry hear!
Santa Fan

Santa Rosa, NM

#4 Nov 4, 2011
Basketball-Isaac Perez,Lyle Brothers,Kirk Bailey,Eric Sandoval,the 1973 team...just to name a few
Football- Lyle Brothers,Ted Hern,Mark Chavez,Shawn Voss,Floyd Gonzales,(Slick)Rick Chavez,Vidal Trujillo...just to name a few
clark

Santa Rosa, NM

#5 Nov 5, 2011
tenorios great athletes
lion fan

Irving, TX

#6 Nov 6, 2011
Basketball I would have to say Pat Moore he has the state records to back it up and football I would go with ted hern and second would be Larry Padilla
Santa Rosa expat

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Nov 6, 2011
lion fan wrote:
Basketball I would have to say Pat Moore he has the state records to back it up and football I would go with ted hern and second would be Larry Padilla
Geeeez Pat! That is soooo low class to be tooting your own horn! And don't make me laugh about Larry! The guy was a plain and simple bully with average basketball skills. Now his brother Rayne...that is a different story. Rayne had both class and skills.

I just lost all respect for you Pat Moore!
Santa Rosa expat

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Nov 6, 2011
lion fan wrote:
....and another thing Pat....I know that both you and Larry became Jesus freaks but I don't know why you are singing praises about the guy...especially when I clearly recall both him and Tom Acker and Kenny giving you panties down your sophmore year in high school.
Orale

Houston, TX

#9 Nov 6, 2011
lion fan wrote:
The only thing Pat Moore had was height. Lordsburg ate him up in the 73 state championship game. Mouse was the star of that team
Garduno

Tampa, FL

#10 Nov 7, 2011
lion fan wrote:
AH HA HA HA HA HA....

Ouch! My side hurts from laughing so hard.

Pat Moore? AH HA HA HA HA HA....

Jalero? AH HA HA HA HA HA....

Even I was better than Jalero!

The truth is that Rudy Marquez was ten times the basketball player that Pat Moore ever was.
All the way

Las Vegas, NM

#11 Nov 7, 2011
Larry big bird was the best player to ever cume out of santa
73 Lion

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Nov 8, 2011
Garduno wrote:
<quoted text>
AH HA HA HA HA HA....
Ouch! My side hurts from laughing so hard.
Pat Moore? AH HA HA HA HA HA....
Jalero? AH HA HA HA HA HA....
Even I was better than Jalero!
The truth is that Rudy Marquez was ten times the basketball player that Pat Moore ever was.
You were right Carlos, that's gotta be Moore. I see he still likes to brag. We need to get the old team together and throw him out onto the gym floor during a game (without clothes)
MrOpinion

Ribera, NM

#13 Nov 9, 2011
Eric Sandoval was the only guy on the bball team from Anton in 04 and he was the capt.... and he wasnt no ball hog either, i seen him pass the ball more than anyone. Good Player
The inqusitor

Santa Rosa, NM

#14 Nov 10, 2011
Remember Leo Sandoval? Great skills, he could even dunk. Problem was, he played on teams that didn't have a lot of talent, so he never got the kind of recognition that others got.
Mr Flo

United States

#15 Dec 5, 2011
Pat Moore was the best..That is the truth...Do not try to remember it differently..Lordsburg destroyed everybody that year..That was still a great memory..He still was the man..Rudy Marquez was bad ass...Dribbling skills for days.Corner shots......I was a little kid but I remember..Those guys were our heroes
fan

Santa Rosa, NM

#16 Dec 15, 2011
Pat cowan rick romo and the basketball champs from 85 were good athletes except perrea he sucks the general lee harison rick chavez joe esquivel mark voss josh cave lil linda yearly yvonne gallegos rip val lucero and there r many more good athletes
Basketball Fan

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Dec 19, 2011
Wow. Some of you are so low class. You automatically assume that this "lion fan" is Pat Moore. why? I lost all respect for you the moment you said that. If you guys believe you are SOO much better than Pat Moore just submit the records to the state and prove it. Next time you try to badmouth someone. Have the proof to back it up, dumbass. Oh, and check the records.#1 in rebounds in single game AND career. in single game alone his name appears 8 times. Also #1 for blocked shots in a single season. Oh and by the way, I'm his son. So if you want to say you're better, you have to prove it for me to believe it.
http://www.nmact.org/pages/athletics/basketba...
Basketball Fan

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Dec 19, 2011
I take that back. I recounted, his name appears TEN TIMES. More than any other player on that list.
MR FLO

United States

#19 Dec 20, 2011
Basketball Fan wrote:
Wow. Some of you are so low class. You automatically assume that this "lion fan" is Pat Moore. why? I lost all respect for you the moment you said that. If you guys believe you are SOO much better than Pat Moore just submit the records to the state and prove it. Next time you try to badmouth someone. Have the proof to back it up, dumbass. Oh, and check the records.#1 in rebounds in single game AND career. in single game alone his name appears 8 times. Also #1 for blocked shots in a single season. Oh and by the way, I'm his son. So if you want to say you're better, you have to prove it for me to believe it.
http://www.nmact.org/pages/athletics/basketba...
His rebounding record will never be broken...
Basketball Fan

Albuquerque, NM

#20 Dec 20, 2011
MR FLO wrote:
<quoted text> His rebounding record will never be broken...
Probably not anytime soon. And even if they break his top record. His name still appears more than anyone on that list.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Rosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guadalupe County Sheriff's Department Jun 25 My Opinion 1
Best sex you had Jun 22 Papsito 18
Gossip and instigators Jun 22 big toe 12
My sister Jun 9 Cherry Springer 2
Gene Chacon May 31 Cherry Springer 14
Bad person not taking responsibility May 31 Cherry Springer 29
Estancia baseball player shot by a SR athlete Apr '16 Santa 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Rosa Mortgages