Next Last
Citizen SR

United States

#1 May 12, 2011
What happened to all the cities cops?
Shame

Rio Rancho, NM

#2 May 12, 2011
Nothing, still getting paid to do nothing and killing goats...shame on SRPD...
bert

Rio Rancho, NM

#3 May 12, 2011
Citizen SR wrote:
What happened to all the cities cops?
there r no cops cuz I'm the worst mayor SR has ever had. On another note "chief" Romo & his wife r being investigated by CYFD for child neglet. Their 2 yr old went missing for a while as he was playing outside! WOW has anyone heard this? Yeah & some1 found the poor little boy at the SR apartments......Disgusting
crazy assss

Santa Rosa, NM

#4 May 13, 2011
i bet we can find some shit on you too i haver never seen so many people talk shit before about other people

cyfd investigation regarding that god you dumb
Mime

Fort Worth, TX

#5 May 13, 2011
Someone should call M.E. Dont u think or channel 7
bert

Rio Rancho, NM

#6 May 13, 2011
Mime wrote:
Someone should call M.E. Dont u think or channel 7
YES!!!!!!!!!! DEFINATELY SOMEONE SHOULD CALL THE MEDIA!!!! "CHIEF" ROMO IS FAMOUS FOR CALLING THE MEDIA WHEN SHIT DOES NOT GO HIS WAY! WHY NOT DO IT TO HIM. AND, HE CALLS FOR STUPID, LIES. AFTER ALL, HE IS THE "CHIEF". TELL ME HOW HE CAN BE CHIEF WHEN HE & HIS WIFE CAN'T CARE FOR THEIR OWN CHILDREN! SICKENING. THIS IS MAJOR BREAKING NEWS. NOT ONLY FOR OUR CITY BUT THE STATE.
Citizen SR

United States

#7 May 13, 2011
Why did the city let go of Nesto Chris Cele and Charles. Was it because they treated the "politically connected" the same as everyone else. They were d!@%$ but come on there was something getting done towards our towns drug issue with these guys on. But when the councilmans family start getting busted they kick these guys to the curb? Way to go mayor.
Speak up

United States

#8 May 13, 2011
Sr citizen is right and look at what's getting done now by the cops we have. Nothing. All I see is the cops at every restaurant or gas station getting free food and sodas and hearing them bad mouth there fellow cops. Seeing and hearing this makes me feel safe.
come on now

United States

#9 May 13, 2011
I saw the cop that has the monster truck at the wrecking yard cruising and showing off but come on that L Camino has a license plate sticker from the 80's. And I got a ticket from him for Not putting my new sticker on. Come on man
jfjjf

United States

#10 May 13, 2011
Why dorsal the cop in the L Camino get to cruise to wrecker shops with license plate stickers from the 80's and I get a ticket for being a month late
SR resident

Rio Rancho, NM

#11 May 13, 2011
Citizen SR wrote:
Why did the city let go of Nesto Chris Cele and Charles. Was it because they treated the "politically connected" the same as everyone else. They were d!@%$ but come on there was something getting done towards our towns drug issue with these guys on. But when the councilmans family start getting busted they kick these guys to the curb? Way to go mayor.
OMGosh, this is very disturbing news & we the people of SR need to get this "mayor" outta here!!!! He has done nothing for our city.******THIS GOES OUT TO THE CITY COUNCIL ALSO FOR NOT DOING SHIT******!!!!
Joseph

Corona, NM

#12 May 13, 2011
Miss me yet?
Cinderella

Santa Rosa, NM

#13 May 13, 2011
I hope to God that(bert) is not Albert Campos the Mayor of our town talking on topixs what a shame,as a matter of fact I dont think he would stoop that low to talk of other people,your mother and father did not raise you to be that way,and as for you Joseph give it up
bert

Rio Rancho, NM

#14 May 13, 2011
crazy assss wrote:
i bet we can find some shit on you too i haver never seen so many people talk shit before about other people
cyfd investigation regarding that god you dumb
It will come out sooner than later Squeek. You better have a another job lined up too!
marka

Rio Rancho, NM

#15 May 13, 2011
Joseph wrote:
Miss me yet?
Yes.....please come back!!!!!
Rose

Rio Rancho, NM

#16 May 13, 2011
Cinderella wrote:
I hope to God that(bert) is not Albert Campos the Mayor of our town talking on topixs what a shame,as a matter of fact I dont think he would stoop that low to talk of other people,your mother and father did not raise you to be that way,and as for you Joseph give it up
OMG!!!! He doesn't care how he was raised! His dad was the same damn scammer, bullshitter. liar & pervert! YES he would, did & has stooped to a new low. As for Joseph, he wasn't grat, but he was waaaaay better that this creep!
Yes sir

Farmington, NM

#18 May 14, 2011
Now u are all cryin. You are the ones that put bert and lazy john there. Not to mention johns wife sellin avon all day while gettin paid at her job with taxpayer money. Nothin positive AT ALL is happening in the town. But what can we do. The pd is a joke. If the media got wind of squeekie's history they would hav a field day. The problem is m.e. Never writes bad things bout bert...hmmmm what do we do people?
Man

Farmington, NM

#19 May 14, 2011
Someone should start a petition. Our town is goin downhill fast
Huh

Houston, TX

#20 May 14, 2011
Man wrote:
Someone should start a petition. Our town is goin downhill fast
petition for what? all of you crybabies had a choice of Bert and Pat and Bert was picked, If you didn't like your choices get involved instead of just bitching about it on topix. Then you have the city coucilman/county commisioner, sounds to me like a conflict of interest, The only council man that makes any sense is that Muniz guy but when you are outnumbered what can you do
emilano

Santa Rosa, NM

#21 May 14, 2011
lets bring tim and jimmy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Rosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 2014 (Apr '14) 11 hr voter 19
2013 hailstorm in santa rosa Wed revelation 1
whats up with lousy restaurants service (Nov '13) Wed trujillo 25
angela level (Apr '13) Wed trujillo 8
Santa Rosa Football Sep 30 shortbus 11
Santa Rosa NM Topix is for a bunch of haters an... (Mar '14) Sep 30 mee 3
Tattoos in santa (Mar '14) Sep 28 Grapes and things 7
Santa Rosa Dating
Find my Match

Santa Rosa Jobs