On the run again. Need help for bringing her in!!

Posted in the Santa Rosa Beach Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
convict catcher

Panama City Beach, FL

#1 Jan 26, 2013
DC Number: D03955
Name: HUFFLING, JONI DENISE
Race: WHITE
Sex: FEMALE
Hair Color: BROWN
Eye Color: BROWN
Height: 5'06''
Weight: 143 lbs.
Birth Date: 08/31/1974
Supervision Begin Date: 06/07/2012
Current Location: PANAMA CITY
Current Status: ABSCONDER/FUGITIVE
Supervision Type: PROBATION FELONY
Scheduled Termination Date: 06/06/2016
Meh

Panama City, FL

#2 Jan 26, 2013
And you're trying to catch her on topix? Riiiiiight.
convict catcher

Panama City Beach, FL

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Meh wrote:
And you're trying to catch her on topix? Riiiiiight.
You would be surprised!! LOL I bet I get more leads right here in two days than the police do.. Matter of fact like usual I will call them and tell them where she is at!!! Watch and learn
Meh

Panama City, FL

#4 Jan 27, 2013
Yesterday...day one...nothing. Today is day two...I'll wager you get...nothing.
convict catcher

Panama City Beach, FL

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Meh wrote:
Yesterday...day one...nothing. Today is day two...I'll wager you get...nothing.
It will have to be cash I dont accept food stamps!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Jan 27, 2013
I think it's a great idea putting the info on Topix! I wouldn't want the forums full of wanted posters trying to locate felons, thats what the cops should be doing and then there wouldn't be so many people like Convict Catcher trying other methods to locate the bad guys.
Lets face it, most villains are just plane stupid and the ones on the run are even more IQ impaired, so it doesn't surprise me that finding them on the internet is a given! Good luck!
Meh

Myakka City, FL

#7 Jan 27, 2013
If you want to be a cop, go to cop shool. Otherwise, you're just a poser. Let me know how it works out for you.

Location hidden

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Meh wrote:
If you want to be a cop, go to cop shool. Otherwise, you're just a poser. Let me know how it works out for you.
I don't want to be a cop, thanks though!!
florida dude

Panama City Beach, FL

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Its just a matter of time now. LOL
Donnie

Carrollton, GA

#10 Feb 13, 2013
if you have a phone number you can trace that phone.It doesnt matter if you have the feature turned off or not, If you have an ipad you can download a feature to trace anybody as long as you have their phone number.. its that simple..It works like mapquest.. it will take you right to the phone..I had it done to me by a friend a few weeks back and the 911 ONLY feature is turned ON

Location hidden

#11 Feb 13, 2013
Donnie wrote:
if you have a phone number you can trace that phone.It doesnt matter if you have the feature turned off or not, If you have an ipad you can download a feature to trace anybody as long as you have their phone number.. its that simple..It works like mapquest.. it will take you right to the phone..I had it done to me by a friend a few weeks back and the 911 ONLY feature is turned ON
It's scary really how easy it is to track someone! I didn't know you could do that on an iPad, you learn something new everyday.
Meh

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#12 Feb 13, 2013
Still at large. I'm not surprised.
florida dude

Panama City Beach, FL

#13 Feb 13, 2013
Meh wrote:
Still at large. I'm not surprised.
She was arrested a few days ago

Location hidden

#14 Feb 13, 2013
florida dude wrote:
<quoted text>She was arrested a few days ago
She'll be booked in, served more charges and fines then released again after a few hours! It's all about the money and not the safety of others or punishing the bad guys for their crimes, just about the money!
florida dude

Panama City Beach, FL

#15 Feb 14, 2013
DowJones wrote:
<quoted text>
She'll be booked in, served more charges and fines then released again after a few hours! It's all about the money and not the safety of others or punishing the bad guys for their crimes, just about the money!
Well she has burned alot of bridges and I dont think she has any money. So she might not be able to make bail. But other wise you are correct. I know that the business she is in that she has plenty of inventory and all way carries it with her. Maybe she has kept it clean.. LOL Nothing like a stinky kitty...
Donnie

Carrollton, GA

#16 Feb 14, 2013
If you have a tablet, you can dwnload an app called "LOCATE" you can enter someones phone number and track them anywhere they go.The U.S. Government does this with the OBAMAPHONE so if someone has a warrant against them the government can track them and arrest them.
florida dude

Panama City Beach, FL

#17 Feb 14, 2013
Donnie wrote:
If you have a tablet, you can dwnload an app called "LOCATE" you can enter someones phone number and track them anywhere they go.The U.S. Government does this with the OBAMAPHONE so if someone has a warrant against them the government can track them and arrest them.
Thank you for the information but we know where she is and where she is going... We are just having fun playing with her LOL...

Location hidden

#18 Feb 14, 2013
florida dude wrote:
<quoted text>Well she has burned alot of bridges and I dont think she has any money. So she might not be able to make bail. But other wise you are correct. I know that the business she is in that she has plenty of inventory and all way carries it with her. Maybe she has kept it clean.. LOL Nothing like a stinky kitty...
That is too funny! So it's Goodbye Kitty not Hello Kitty!
florida dude

Panama City Beach, FL

#19 Feb 14, 2013
DowJones wrote:
<quoted text>
That is too funny! So it's Goodbye Kitty not Hello Kitty!
Yes that is right and I bet that kitty is tired with lots of miles. Must be made of the same material as run flat tires.. LOL You cant wear it out!!! But you cant mask the smell...

Location hidden

#20 Feb 14, 2013
florida dude wrote:
<quoted text>Yes that is right and I bet that kitty is tired with lots of miles. Must be made of the same material as run flat tires.. LOL You cant wear it out!!! But you cant mask the smell...
Road Kill!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Rosa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scooter Accident on Thomas Drive 22 hr Trysh 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Santa Rosa Beach, FL (Jan '12) Thu Brian_G 3
Man takes Porsche for 2,200 mile test drive Oct 18 Alabama red 1
Texas Country Bar Oct 17 Neon Moon 1
Sarah's Rentals... STAY AWAY!!! (May '12) Oct 17 panama 5
local swingers (Sep '12) Oct 13 robert 52
service dogs on the beach Oct 10 mooreworld 11

Santa Rosa Beach Jobs

Santa Rosa Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE