First Prev
of 2
Next Last
You know

United States

#22 Apr 30, 2013
how is me asking you to be safe about giving me your number a also in the face?
You know

United States

#23 Apr 30, 2013
A slap! Lol. I was just saying put half of your number here and half on the other page.
hi again

United States

#24 Apr 30, 2013
I already gave you my number. Why can't you see it? I'm delirious I'm so tired.
You know

United States

#25 Apr 30, 2013
Where did you put it?
hi again

Jackson, TN

#26 Apr 30, 2013
For real?? It's the very first post on this thread. I'm the one who started this one - remember??
You know

United States

#27 Apr 30, 2013
I don't see it on here
hi again

United States

#28 May 2, 2013
I haven't even been looking at topix I've been so crazy busy. D is home now from college for rest of summer and we had dr appts on Monday and Tuesday. We have a sb game for K literally every single night and I had snacks for entire team yesterday. That means two cases of Gatorade, fruit, pb crackers, cheese-its, and 36 sandwiches which I stayed up until 2 in the morning making. I've cooked every night too and I really just haven't spent much time on this phone. The only reason I'm on it right now is I woke up hungry and I've been downstairs snacking and now I'm having a smoke before I go back to bed. So how is everything with you and your family?
DUH

Panama City, FL

#29 May 2, 2013
Shut the F up
You know

Tucker, GA

#30 May 2, 2013
hi again wrote:
I haven't even been looking at topix I've been so crazy busy. D is home now from college for rest of summer and we had dr appts on Monday and Tuesday. We have a sb game for K literally every single night and I had snacks for entire team yesterday. That means two cases of Gatorade, fruit, pb crackers, cheese-its, and 36 sandwiches which I stayed up until 2 in the morning making. I've cooked every night too and I really just haven't spent much time on this phone. The only reason I'm on it right now is I woke up hungry and I've been downstairs snacking and now I'm having a smoke before I go back to bed. So how is everything with you and your family?
everything is going good. And I see your getting your nails done
hi again

United States

#31 May 3, 2013
You know wrote:
<quoted text>everything is going good. And I see your getting your nails done
No that wasn't me. I got mine done last week. I had some horrible stuff happen to me in the last few days.
You know

Tucker, GA

#32 May 3, 2013
hi again wrote:
<quoted text>
No that wasn't me. I got mine done last week. I had some horrible stuff happen to me in the last few days.
like what
STFU

Panama City, FL

#33 May 17, 2013
Dafuq did I just read? Want to carry on your little dilly dally? How about make up new email addresses or some $h1t? GOD, some people are SO STUPID!
hi again

Tucker, GA

#34 May 17, 2013
STFU wrote:
Dafuq did I just read? Want to carry on your little dilly dally? How about make up new email addresses or some $h1t? GOD, some people are SO STUPID!
No, we aren't stupid. We knew exactly what we were doing. Hey nobody twisted your arm did they? To make you read it I mean.
STFU

Panama City, FL

#35 May 20, 2013
hi again wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we aren't stupid. We knew exactly what we were doing. Hey nobody twisted your arm did they? To make you read it I mean.
No, but when you post stupid @$$$#!+ on a public forum, WTF do you expect?

Tucker, GA

#36 May 20, 2013
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>No, but when you post stupid @$$$#!+ on a public forum, WTF do you expect?
I guess for people like YOU to get your worthless two cents in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Rosa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mellow mushroom Wed guest 5
Water quality Wed vacationer 1
Hells Angels in Fort Walton (Jan '13) Wed Friend 19
News Teen gang Crazy White Boys connected to August ... (Oct '08) Wed Goose 310
Best place to stay in PCB (Nov '13) Wed FL 13
Destin Diner Jun 28 Sally 1
Good 4th of July weekend firework displays Jun 27 Vacation ready 1

Santa Rosa Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance