South Walton deliberates on Walmart

Dec 13, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Northwest Florida Daily News

News of Walmart's potential arrival at the intersection of U.S. Highway 98 and West Hewett Road traveled quickly this week.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 8, 2010

Since: Sep 09

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Down with Wallyworld - When the small businesses start closing , what happens to those folks who worked their butts off to earn a living? Wallyworld can only employ so many. We as South Waltoners enjoy our community and the way it is! We do not mind change as it is good, however, this addition would degrade.
Endeavor

Crestview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

I think YankeeClipper should worried more about when wallyworld folds world wide because they have placed all their Chinise eggs in one basket. When you have 84% of all products sold coming from a country that is as dependant on strong arm rule as china. The shell that keeps china together will break and drag us all down and we either become the communist ruled system we are heading towards or the bankrupt country we are now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Santa Rosa Beach Discussions

Search the Santa Rosa Beach Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 8 hr HCS 2,388
Best candidate in 2016 9 hr Ypres 2
Detail Pro Wed Curious 1
Search For Suspect After Local Business Owner A... Wed Ypres 2
Bay County Wed Ypres 8
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Jul 22 nina roth 2,063
Freeport man arrested in Niceville on six year ... Jul 22 Alabama red 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Santa Rosa Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Santa Rosa Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE