South Walton deliberates on Walmart

South Walton deliberates on Walmart

There are 2 comments on the Northwest Florida Daily News story from Dec 13, 2009, titled South Walton deliberates on Walmart. In it, Northwest Florida Daily News reports that:

News of Walmart's potential arrival at the intersection of U.S. Highway 98 and West Hewett Road traveled quickly this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northwest Florida Daily News.

Since: Sep 09

Crestview, FL

#1 Dec 17, 2009
Down with Wallyworld - When the small businesses start closing , what happens to those folks who worked their butts off to earn a living? Wallyworld can only employ so many. We as South Waltoners enjoy our community and the way it is! We do not mind change as it is good, however, this addition would degrade.
Endeavor

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#2 Jan 8, 2010
I think YankeeClipper should worried more about when wallyworld folds world wide because they have placed all their Chinise eggs in one basket. When you have 84% of all products sold coming from a country that is as dependant on strong arm rule as china. The shell that keeps china together will break and drag us all down and we either become the communist ruled system we are heading towards or the bankrupt country we are now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Rosa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott Bill Buskell, owner of Pineapple Willy's 19 hr Anonymous 1
What would you do? May 24 Helpme 1
News Destin Council targets businesses distributing ... May 23 eadygeorgem 2
Roofied May 20 KtBoyce 2
dixie mafia (Sep '09) May 20 Panamaed 23
Any gay bi or straight curious men looking to h... (Aug '13) May 19 Swallowme 16
Spring Break (Mar '17) May 15 Judy 59

Santa Rosa Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Santa Rosa Beach Mortgages