Seaweed on Panama City Beach

Posted in the Santa Rosa Beach Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
D-Dalgun

Concord, CA

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Just curious if Tropical Storm Debby brought in alot of seaweed?
Ohio Boy

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jul 5, 2012
I was their on july 2 and their was some, I wouldn't say alot, but some

“http://www.panam acityera.com”

Since: Jul 12

Panama City, Florida

#3 Jul 16, 2012
Any large storm off the Gulf has the ability to bring in seaweed. As for where I live on the Gulf, we didn't get massive amounts of seaweed, but we did get some (I would say a little more than on a regular usual day). The good is though that the seaweed doesnt affect local values of http:[//www.panamacityera.com] real estate in Panama City Beach like some other things can.
I heart PCB

United States

#4 Jul 17, 2012
How is the water right now? Planning a trip next week.

Panama City, Florida

#5 Jul 17, 2012
The water right now is awesome. Waves are at a light chop. Green flag.
I heart PCB

United States

#6 Jul 17, 2012
floridabum wrote:
The water right now is awesome. Waves are at a light chop. Green flag.
Thank you! Sounds like heaven to this land locked girl! See y'all soon!

Panama City, Florida

#7 Jul 18, 2012
the water will be here waiting on ya! let us know when your here!
Food Truck

Lynn Haven, FL

#8 Jul 22, 2012
Yes lots of seaweed, but's a natural occurrence. Double red flagged three people drowned yesterday
Tim Belk

Acworth, GA

#9 Jul 22, 2012
Cancel your trip if you can. The seaweed is everywhere and the beaches are filthy.I have been here for the last 3 years and seaweed has been everywhere. Im not buying"it comes in once a year" That is a conspiracy by the good people of Panama. Today JUly 22 is horrible.
john

Ford City, PA

#10 Jul 22, 2012
stayed 7/15-7/22.
last 3 days seaweed was bad
up and down Thomas Dr.
BeachBummed

Madison, WI

#11 Jul 23, 2012
Seaweed is everywhere and stinks! Not sure if it is everywhere along the, coast but I would pick someplace else.
dollar

AOL

#12 Jul 23, 2012
i like to shake the little shrimp out of the seaweed and throw em at my kids....ya gotta make the best out of each and every situation.....
Really

Chipley, FL

#13 Jul 23, 2012
Tim Belk wrote:
Cancel your trip if you can. The seaweed is everywhere and the beaches are filthy.I have been here for the last 3 years and seaweed has been everywhere. Im not buying"it comes in once a year" That is a conspiracy by the good people of Panama. Today JUly 22 is horrible.
Conspiracy, huh? Okaaay. Say, how's that tin foil hat fittin' ya?
right on the money

United States

#14 Jul 23, 2012
Ha ha! Ain't that the truth? Some people can see a conspiracy hiding behind every bush!
GOP

Miami, FL

#15 Jul 28, 2012
Romney 2012
Bonita Sharkbait

Tallahassee, FL

#16 Jul 28, 2012
I'm used to rough water & seaweed, but gross, disgusting, loud families from up north, Al. & Ga, or south of the border annoy me to no end. Police driving close & ogling will also make me go home. Even if no one's around the trash on the beach is disgusting. And of course it's not safe to drink a beer on the beach cause anything can happen.
Cathy

Tampa, FL

#17 Jul 28, 2012
PCB has done itself in, you cant see the water from front beach road anymore and the tourist council has sold it out to the thugs
barb wire

United States

#18 Jul 31, 2012
Sea weed every where ... Just left and was BAD
Really

Panama City, FL

#19 Jul 31, 2012
Bonita Sharkbait wrote:
I'm used to rough water & seaweed, but gross, disgusting, loud families from up north, Al. & Ga, or south of the border annoy me to no end. Police driving close & ogling will also make me go home. Even if no one's around the trash on the beach is disgusting. And of course it's not safe to drink a beer on the beach cause anything can happen.
You're right, the trash on the beach is disgusting. Ever thought about picking some up? Every little bit helps.

Be specific about the "ogling" cops "driving close." What do you mean? Ogling who?
Wyndham guest

Hollywood, FL

#20 Jul 31, 2012
Seaweed is very bad here. Red flag and storms since Monday. It's getting on everything. Not fun!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Rosa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Santa Rosa Beach, FL (Jan '12) Mon Gisaelle Hafer 2
Man takes Porsche for 2,200 mile test drive Oct 18 Alabama red 1
Texas Country Bar Oct 17 Neon Moon 1
Sarah's Rentals... STAY AWAY!!! (May '12) Oct 17 panama 5
local swingers (Sep '12) Oct 13 robert 52
service dogs on the beach Oct 10 mooreworld 11
Hells Angels in Fort Walton (Jan '13) Oct 7 Streetrunner 16

Santa Rosa Beach Jobs

Santa Rosa Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE