Food stamps for cash
OMG

United States

#1 Apr 17, 2012
I have called Bay county several times about 203 13th street 32413. This guy is renting space in his driveway for food stamps. He has 3 homeless people staying here in tents and also mattresses in the drive way. OMG dont u wish u could be an ex cop!!! They build fires everyday to cook in the driveway... Will pictures help??? One guy Robert was arrested last month for sleeping in the neighbors house while they were gone!!! Bay county do something!!!!
wow

United States

#2 Apr 17, 2012
Dude the trailers next door are owned by illegals!! Don't open a can of worm the local officals have this covered.... Go to Mexico if u don't like it!!!
Voter

Lynn Haven, FL

#3 Apr 22, 2012
Thank You Obama
OMG

Montgomery, AL

#4 Apr 23, 2012
I saw Bay county there tonight. I guess Keith stole something again or molested some little girl. Oh well this is a serious problem and when someone dies or a kid is raped it will be brought to light. You can't have a mentally ill person on mind altering drugs drinking alcohol and smoking pot... If you are homeless u have a place to stay for food stamps!!!
Donnie

Carrollton, GA

#5 Feb 13, 2013
just call him food stamp fred.
jfjames

United States

#6 Apr 3, 2013
How much money does a taxi cab driver in Panama City make a day?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Rosa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maybe relocating... (Jan '16) 20 hr Mike -ex-sauk vil... 6
News 'Highway 85 is bad' Planning Council calls for ... Wed tmollie2002 1
ISO cooking oil Jul 24 Krattykrat 1
Walmarts arrogant lawyers refuse to answer citi... Jul 24 Wes Bullard 1
exotic black cat (Jun '13) Jul 24 Chaosloc 6
News Former Troy University Athlete Arrested on Gang... (Apr '15) Jul 23 Vincent The Chin ... 6
News Shark week sighting: Second hammerhead spotted ... (Aug '13) Jul 23 sharkhunter 3

Santa Rosa Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Rosa Beach Mortgages