Man Stabbed to Death in Freeport

Walton County sheriff investigators say Terance J. Keefe of Shalimar was beaten, kicked and stomped outside Cash's Lounge in Freeport early Saturday morning. Full Story
First Prev
of 32
Next Last
upplrnuts

United States

#658 Jan 28, 2010
All I know is I see a guy about 5'8 dark hair not so perfect teeth....not happy
jaes

Florala, AL

#659 Jan 28, 2010
Was TJ 5'8 dark hair with not so perfect teeth and I don't imagine he has any feelings.
upplrnuts

United States

#660 Jan 28, 2010
U tell me
strongheart

Freeport, FL

#661 Jan 29, 2010
Everybody is talking shit ,i guess the godwin family is still puting up with terrys girlfriend running the show with her new man.Poor terry he must be lost it somewhere.
justanothafreak

United States

#662 Jan 29, 2010
How long were the guys at the bar? How much did they have to drink? How does alchohol affect each person? Are they normally aggressive drunks? Are they sappy drunks? Happy drunks? Had there been other incidents to cause temper flares in between the times of contact between the guys? I believe it was a fight that went too far. Did alchohol impair the judgement? Did they make verbal threats against his life or did they threaten to kick his a**? There are a lot of contributing factors. What kind of police record did ALL of the guys have? How many booze offenses? How many fights? Any domestic? Take a good look. I don't live there anymore and the incident is shocking to me.I remember being told as a child there are so many unknown shallow graves in the county you never know just how many you walk over in a day. Just asking.
jaes

Florala, AL

#663 Jan 29, 2010
It was something that happened years ago among a bunch of drunks. One was writing check his arse couldn't cash. Now his drinking buddies wants to keep it going to make them feel better you know how it is with drunks.
justanothafreak

United States

#664 Jan 29, 2010
I knew some Godwins when I was there. Ernie and Bobby. Any relation?
jaes wrote:
It was something that happened years ago among a bunch of drunks. One was writing check his arse couldn't cash. Now his drinking buddies wants to keep it going to make them feel better you know how it is with drunks.
mjf

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#665 Mar 2, 2011
jyd wrote:
this clearly a case of self defense. the so called victim pursued the accused as they were getting into there truck and attack them all. keefe even threw a woman against the wall to get to the accused who were trying to leave. now the accused have been charged with an open count of murder. they were clearly defending thereselves.
you stupid people are defending 3 dumbass people who all 3 had knives and killed someone for no reason,apparently they cant fight and are lil wimps,you idiots should be locked up also for defending them,good riddens ti bad redneck rubbish
jaes

Florala, AL

#666 Mar 5, 2011
There you go stabbing that poor moron again after all these years he is still flopping around let him RIP.
TDB

United States

#667 May 12, 2012
Terry was a helluva nice guy. Terry was a great friend. I do not know the other three gentlemen, but I am sure their friends say the same about them. But alcohol effects reasoning and judgement. First part of the brain it attacks, and anyone is capable of anything while under the influence. Self defense is defending one's self from imminent danger. There was no imminent danger that evening. Only 4 people who had too much to drink and paid a price that was unnecessary. R.i.P.. TERRY love ya, man.
whitedove

Niceville, FL

#669 May 12, 2012
jaes wrote:
If Terry was a friend you would move on and let him rest in peace instead of continuing to poke him with needless jargon.
What terry are yall talking about?
no name

Niceville, FL

#671 Jul 3, 2012
I can't believe that you people are still taking about something tht happened almost 6 yrs ago. Let it go already.
whitedove

Bonifay, FL

#673 Jul 3, 2012
Yall are still bored
are you wouldn't be here talking
RIP TJ

Kent, WA

#675 Nov 14, 2013
none wrote:
matt,terry and richard are not murders....
uuuuuummmmmmmmm....it appears that you were all wrong ( laughing ). I know this thread is from a long time ago, but every once in awhile, I come across it. I am years too late, but still feel the need to tell all of you who stood up for those disgusting, obviously mentally retarded, wastes-of-the-air-and-space-th ey use and occupy, that birds of a feather flock together. Those men were cowards, plain and simple, were looking for trouble, and they found it. Hope they get -gang raped, or at least the one in for 40 years does, I know the other 2 got out, but, they'll be back. Too stupid to stay out of prison, plus I think they developed a liking for the meat they were served in there.
Have a wonderful day !!!!!:)
Friend of TJ

Kent, WA

#676 Jan 12, 2014
I sure do enjoy jumping on the good 'ol "Florida Inmate Locator" and taking a good look at the release date of that Harrington Fella'........gives me a chuckle everytime ! Seeing that old, decrepit, washed up piece of Garbage that is Terry Godwin would make me laugh harder if his sentence was a little longer, but looking at him, life has been a punishment for him, and the retarded looking kid that already got out, everyday, anyway. I'm still surprised at the size and shape of that Harrington guys head, that he is not in some kind of medical study or something, he has to be about a quarter cro-magna man. I know why they were starting trouble that night. They surely did not waste their time trying to get laid, lol. Combined, I'm not even sure those I.Q. points could reach the triple digits. I'm sure we all will manage without, what would have been, some major contributions to society those mensa members would have made, I am sure.........hahahahahaa
PCB-Tonight

Babylon, NY

#677 May 7, 2014
freeport wrote:
I have know Richard for a long,long time and Im a family friend...But self defense is were one person is trying to save there life for one or more people,NOT 3 trying to save there life from 1 man.the group of people Richard was running w/are known trouble makers in the town.Richard is a nice boy w/ alot of problems as we all do,Just some people have more self control.NO I dont believe Richard would do this in his right state of mind,But w/the correct amount of alcohol and the wrong crowd can lead to anything.I just know it sad to have to lose your life over a stupid bar fight.
Richard us 29 years old. He should have not put himself in this situation. If you drink 5 mixed drinks you will feel fine ... then for the next hour as your body absorbs the alcohol you get more and more drunk and out of control. Things that are stupid seem entertaining. This is called playing the fool. Unfortunately he is going to have to pay a serious price for playing the fool.
Djb

Mccomb, MS

#678 Monday Sep 15
Another year has passed my friend. You are still remembered. I look forward to seeing you again in heaven.
jaes

Florala, AL

#679 Friday Sep 26
Poor butt hole still getting stabbed maybe one day he can rest. I knew a Terry Godwin the dude look like a lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Rosa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PCB Council Members Voted in Favor of Increasin... 1 hr Avo 1
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 3 hr stryk 2,984
Spring Break Thugs (Mar '11) 16 hr smiling 55
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 19 hr Morrocan 2,140
County stays the course on backyard chicken ban Mon Ocean city 9
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Mon Liberal forever 2,526
Mcguires pub Sat barnhater 2

Santa Rosa Beach Jobs

Santa Rosa Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Rosa Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Rosa Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]