Review: Hight, Perry D MD - Perry D H...

Review: Hight, Perry D MD - Perry D Hight MD

Posted in the Santa Rosa Beach Forum

Edward Padgett

Hahira, GA

#1 Apr 30, 2010
I wish that he was still located in Valdosta, GA. He is a great family doctor and has a great beside and professional manner, just an overall good person. I Never had a bad experience in the 6 + years that I saw him nor did any of the members of my family. He's on time most of the time, and I would reccomend Dr. Perry Hight to family and friends.
Dawna Brooks

Valdosta, GA

#2 Sep 14, 2010
I wish he was still here in Valdosta too. He was my doctor for over 10 years. I need Dr. Hight to forward my medical records as requested by email to [email protected]; please forward those records. My normal temperature is 97.4 and I am having problems with the new doctor; I have been sick for 1 month now while they play around. My temperature is climbing to 98.6 now. Please if you read this Dr. Hight call me at work at 1-800-743-7351.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Rosa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panamacitybeach spring break is dead (Mar '16) 42 min ThomasA 11
Sarah's Rentals... STAY AWAY!!! (May '12) Jan 18 Mary 9
Mystery Host Jan 4 DRogers 1
Need a hook up! Dec 25 Lookn 1
2 bedroom condo?? (Mar '16) Dec 23 where I go 2
Why all the black people? (Apr '16) Dec '16 BlownPiston 36
News Drunk, Naked Guy Searching For Sex Partner Inst... Nov '16 Sherry1967 21

Santa Rosa Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance