Review: 3 Brothers From Italy Pizza

Review: 3 Brothers From Italy Pizza

Posted in the Santa Rosa Beach Forum

Jennifer C

Panama City, FL

#1 Mar 6, 2013
Worst customer service we have EVER received. A pizza maker named Jonathan charged my husband double for our pizza. I called them right away to tell them of his mistake, also that he kept our receipts, and they didn't reimburse us anything. The pizza maker, Jonathan, cussed me out on the phone. He said the F word twice and hung up on me. My husband just went over there to get our receipts and credit card back, and the owner, Charlie, said he will not pay us back for the double charge until tomorrow or later. I have never been treated so rudely in my life! Boy, if I talked to someone the way Jonathan talked to me, I'd expect to be fired or worse. Charlie didn't seem to care how we were treated by the rude pizza maker, Jonathan. Hopefully we will get our money back tomorrow! Geez, huge mistake eating there. If I wanted to pay $40 for a pizza, I would have gone to a real restaurant. Very disappointed in how we were treated. Is this normal for pizza makers to be so hot headed? Never in my life have I been yelled at, cussed at, and been hung up on for a mistake someone else made. Unbelievable!
wow

Panama City Beach, FL

#2 Mar 7, 2013
Jennifer C wrote:
Worst customer service we have EVER received. A pizza maker named Jonathan charged my husband double for our pizza. I called them right away to tell them of his mistake, also that he kept our receipts, and they didn't reimburse us anything. The pizza maker, Jonathan, cussed me out on the phone. He said the F word twice and hung up on me. My husband just went over there to get our receipts and credit card back, and the owner, Charlie, said he will not pay us back for the double charge until tomorrow or later. I have never been treated so rudely in my life! Boy, if I talked to someone the way Jonathan talked to me, I'd expect to be fired or worse. Charlie didn't seem to care how we were treated by the rude pizza maker, Jonathan. Hopefully we will get our money back tomorrow! Geez, huge mistake eating there. If I wanted to pay $40 for a pizza, I would have gone to a real restaurant. Very disappointed in how we were treated. Is this normal for pizza makers to be so hot headed? Never in my life have I been yelled at, cussed at, and been hung up on for a mistake someone else made. Unbelievable!
This is the way alot of people are on the beach. I really believe the people that work in those places have burnt all their bridges and have no where else to go. This is why we have sold our property on the beach.
EXCON

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Mar 7, 2013
thanks for the heads up be sure to visi urbanspoon and put your review there Good luck with your money
someguy

United States

#4 Mar 26, 2013
We ate there Sunday night and had a Philly Steak Sandwich! I had a foot long and daughter had 6 inch. We paid $18 for beef on a bun... It was dried out, no moisture at all and the cheese they added on the meat was parmesan cheese that was from a can! WTF!! Nasty!!
Igotgirth

United States

#5 Mar 26, 2013
Whatever happen to the guy that use to be in that building that sold pizza and other stuff? I think it use to be called joeys??
Just Beachy

Panama City, FL

#6 Jun 5, 2013
Terrific service and delicious pizza! And to my surprise: They toss their pies in the air until their the perfect size. Thanks for the show, the outstanding service, and the delicious pizza.
someguy

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jun 5, 2013
This is the worst place to get a sandwich or a pizza. The only reason they are still open is because of their location, if your out for the evening and walking to the nightclubs it's just so easy when leaving the bar to pick up a slice of pizza on the way back to the hotel. The pizzas they make are not that good plus they are made and set out for hours and not even placed under heat lamps. The place is dirty and the staff is rude as hell. I guess if you play the music really loud they will come.... Right?? Lol... I really miss Joey that use to be in that same location years ago!
cc dollar

AOL

#8 Jun 6, 2013
thanks for the info....we won't be doing business there....
Kelli Connelly

United States

#9 Jun 10, 2013
This is the best pizza ever!! I ordered it delivery and it was there before the time they said. And it's a HUGE PIZZA!! Love love love it!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Rosa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will I have problems on Panama Beach with my yo... (Oct '14) 6 hr Butterflies 37
Need a hook up! (Dec '16) Mon Mikef42 5
Nude beach near Destin (Nov '10) Aug 18 nakedfisherman 88
Free stuff do in Panama City Beach FL Aug 17 Yep 17
Swinger lifestyle clubs in area? Aug 15 Tenncouple 4
Weed Aug 13 Sooccerboy1 1
VHS & HCHS Football (Aug '10) Aug 11 Mr truth 26

Santa Rosa Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Rosa Beach Mortgages