Casting Call In Panama City Beach

There are 3 comments on the WJHG-TV Panama City story from Sep 2, 2009, titled Casting Call In Panama City Beach. In it, WJHG-TV Panama City reports that:

The casting call for a small budget feature film about Panama City is set for this Saturday afternoon in Panama City Beach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJHG-TV Panama City.

Sarah Bella

Panama City, FL

#1 Oct 15, 2009
Hi im sarah martinez.
i did a segment for lifetime television in south florida and worked with producer Drew cumming. I am ver interested in your casting all for a short film heres my e-mail please let me know if i can auditon.
ssarahbella21@aol.com
thank you!!
sarah bella
Ghostman

Panama City, FL

#2 Oct 15, 2009
Sarah Bella wrote:
Hi im sarah martinez.
i did a segment for lifetime television in south florida and worked with producer Drew cumming. I am ver interested in your casting all for a short film heres my e-mail please let me know if i can auditon.
ssarahbella21@aol.com
thank you!!
sarah bella
Just for what it is worth.
Read the article it says where to go if you are interested. They have no contact person listed. If you wish you can contact channel 7, but they will most likely tell you the same thing. Believe me when I say, they do not read this news group site. So if you are waiting on them because you posted here you will certainly miss the action.
My name is Jason

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Hi Sara, My name is Jason Lee I am 32 and new to Panama City Beach Looking for work. I have never acted but am told Often I look younger than my age and that I should act. Please let me know if I could come in and be a part of your production.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Rosa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks are taking over Destin 11 hr PrayersForU 2
Keep Your Healthcare 16 hr Vincent 1
Blacks on the beach Mon gollyg 14
Has May 1 chateau motel 1
Baltimore cops charged with murder May 1 Oracle 1
Spring Break Thugs (Mar '11) May 1 PanamaedsTavern 85
News University Shuts Down Fraternity Over Abuse of ... Apr 30 flyhiely 1
More from around the web

Santa Rosa Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE