Moving to Panama city beach!!

Moving to Panama city beach!!

Posted in the Santa Rosa Beach Forum

Curious

Dunmor, KY

#1 Jan 12, 2011
I just want to know some locals opinion about moving to p.c.b. I've been there a lot of times and love it. I don't know anyone in p.c.b, but hoping it will be easy to make new friends once I move there. It will be extremely helpful to know some other teens opinions.
Just my thought

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Jan 13, 2011
It's no place for a teen. No jobs other than summer work that pays minimum wage, high rent high bills

Join the military, great way to start a career and see the world. The Navy is a great branch.
Curious

Toledo, OH

#3 Jan 13, 2011
Just my thought wrote:
It's no place for a teen. No jobs other than summer work that pays minimum wage, high rent high bills
Join the military, great way to start a career and see the world. The Navy is a great branch.
I'm moving there with my mom. She has something with her job that allows her to move. But I appreciate your opinion. I was just wondering if it's pretty easy to make friends there and all that.
my take

Tallahassee, FL

#4 Jan 13, 2011
Sorry, that's different
Listen

Destin, FL

#5 Jan 15, 2011
Just don't fall in with the wrong crowd, if you aren't already there. Don't do drugs, etc. Stupid stuff like that. Be a good kid. Seriously. It's easy to get into crap you don't need to.
Sundog

Lynn Haven, FL

#6 Jan 16, 2011
Listen wrote:
Just don't fall in with the wrong crowd, if you aren't already there. Don't do drugs, etc. Stupid stuff like that. Be a good kid. Seriously. It's easy to get into crap you don't need to.
Good advice and it's easy to do down here.
tom thumb

Crestview, FL

#7 Jan 17, 2011
Curious wrote:
<quoted text> I'm moving there with my mom. She has something with her job that allows her to move. But I appreciate your opinion. I was just wondering if it's pretty easy to make friends there and all that.
Give it up, so full of it
WHITE CHICANA

United States

#8 Nov 28, 2012
tom thumb, its people like you that piss me off. STFU.
i bet ur cute

Panama City, FL

#9 Nov 28, 2012
i'll be ur friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Rosa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What would you do? Thu Helpme 1
News Destin Council targets businesses distributing ... Wed eadygeorgem 2
Roofied May 20 KtBoyce 2
dixie mafia (Sep '09) May 20 Panamaed 23
Any gay bi or straight curious men looking to h... (Aug '13) May 19 Swallowme 16
Spring Break (Mar '17) May 15 Judy 59
Neon horses May 9 southerngirl 1

Santa Rosa Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Santa Rosa Beach Mortgages