Pickup truck hit, kills woman in Sant...

Pickup truck hit, kills woman in Santa Paula

There are 1 comment on the Ventura County Star Top Stories story from Aug 20, 2009, titled Pickup truck hit, kills woman in Santa Paula. In it, Ventura County Star Top Stories reports that:

By From staff reports Originally published 05:37 p.m., August 20, 2009 Updated 05:37 p.m., August 20, 2009 A woman was killed this afternoon in Santa Paula when she was hit by a pickup truck while crossing a street with two young children, police reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ventura County Star Top Stories.

kdSP82

Ventura, CA

#1 Aug 21, 2009
Sounds like the driver should have been behind the wheel in the first place. If she couldn't see the trio in broad daylight, with flashing lights, on a broad street, and traveling away from the sun, why then does she have a license???? And, to top it off, someone had to cut her off to make her stop! 81 or 21, drugs or no drugs, this lady should be behind bars.
My thoughts and prayers are with the family...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Paula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Actress June Allyson dies at age 88 in Ventura ... (Jul '06) Jul 24 GI Josephine 7
Bill Nye Issues New Catechism Jul 22 Francis Xavier VII 1
Review: United Electric Jul 17 Design Cluuntt 2
Horny as hell (Dec '14) Jul 17 Abe Jot 5
Review: AMV Trading LLC (Mar '14) Jul 15 Dan the marine 5
Nood Seniors Decry Port-A-Potty Light Dimming Jul 14 sholem wong 4
Another prostitute in our midst (Oct '13) Jul 12 lastwhorestandin 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Paula Mortgages