Raw Milk Raid in Venice: Three Arrest...

Raw Milk Raid in Venice: Three Arrested For Alleged...

There are 1 comment on the LA Weekly story from Aug 3, 2011, titled Raw Milk Raid in Venice: Three Arrested For Alleged.... In it, LA Weekly reports that:

Another day another raid in Venice. But this one didn't involve marijuana shops or pot docs or even RV dwellers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Weekly.

Buzra

Carson, CA

#1 Aug 7, 2011
Health and safety is an issue for everyone, pasteurized or not. You gotta follow the standards. If you don't then pay the price for your joy of breaking the law.
Having a vet check my animals and others checking my equipment is not unreasonable. Everyone benefits.
We got a guy here that wants to, chooses to abuse the system.
And no business license, the guy has defrauded the city.
James Stewart and others chose to break the law. Pay the price buddy, you earned it.
I eat and drink raw milk products, goat, sheep and cow. I buy these every chance I get. However, I want my animals clean and inspected and milk produced under healthful conditions. People like you jeopardize the raw milk industry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Paula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeff Moehlis: Reggae Legend Lee 'Scratch' Perry... Jun 20 kelly 1
News Ventura County family law courts seek public in... (May '06) Jun 18 LESLIEG79 59
Wifes panties or pics Jun 2 Willingtoshare 1
what happened? May '16 jimb66 1
News Lawsuit alleges California ex-priest abused 2 boys (Mar '15) Apr '15 Anonymous 3
Mf soaps & cemeterys montecarlo (Aug '14) Aug '14 Wesley 1
Review: The Gallegos Tax Advisors (Jun '14) Jun '14 Anonymous 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Paula Mortgages