Santa Paula teen arrested on suspicio...

Santa Paula teen arrested on suspicion of firing handgun at police

There are 2 comments on the Ventura County Star story from Jun 30, 2012, titled Santa Paula teen arrested on suspicion of firing handgun at police. In it, Ventura County Star reports that:

A Santa Paula teenager was arrested Saturday morning on suspicion of firing a handgun at two police officers who tried to contact him after he apparently impeded traffic, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ventura County Star.

peanuts

Honolulu, HI

#1 Jul 1, 2012
the police are nothing but complete liars they did not find the guy or girl who shot the officers. they are oblivious who the person is who shot at them and where they had ran off . but i got the real facts on the true side the major facts. u cant copete to my skillz
dvrh

Murrieta, CA

#2 Jul 4, 2012
they did find him, but i heard there was another teen involved, and that the other was killed by this other teen. we would all like to know what really happened

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Paula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mountain bike rides Jul 9 HUGGIE R 1
Trumpstuff sales down at G20 Jul 9 kowloony 1
Collage (Jan '15) Jul 1 anonymous 119
Trump Gives Sex Cardinal Sanctuary? Jun 29 PubPolicyPress 1
heroes of the african american hebrew israelite... Jun 28 captain unsung 1
Next eBook by Dr. F. V. Beckles, Jr. "The Unsol... (Dec '15) Jun 28 unsung history 4
News Legacy of labor leader lives on Apr '17 Ignorance 6

Santa Paula Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Paula Mortgages