Demolition of Skirball Center Drive b...

Demolition of Skirball Center Drive bridge over 405 continues

There are 4 comments on the LA Daily News story from Oct 13, 2010, titled Demolition of Skirball Center Drive bridge over 405 continues. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Demolition work will continue tonight on the northern half of the Skirball Center Drive bridge over the San Diego Freeway in the Sepulveda Pass, meaning overnight freeway closures and traffic detours.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

RON FROM TARZANA

United States

#1 Oct 13, 2010
ALL THIS FOR ONE FREAKIN CARPOOL LANE?!! THEY SHOULD ALSO ADD ANOTHER LANE EACH DIRECTION FOR THIS PAIN!!

YES I AM WRITING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE IT'S RIDICULOUS ALL THIS WORK FOR ONE CARPOOL LANE.
Inconsiderate Drivers Suc

Sherman Oaks, CA

#2 Oct 13, 2010
Hey as I text this message and read my paper I am driving down the 405 with my knees....that 1 day crackdown scared me reel good, I talke even more on the celly, brake for no reason in the fast lane (hey I got to hold the phone & you dont need to go over 55mph) & anyway the new bridge will do us real good, I can make more calls while crossing it as long as I dont crash thru...uh oh brakelites, gotta go!! CRASH!!!!!!!!!!
THESAULSTER

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Oct 13, 2010
Inconsiderate Drivers Suc wrote:
Hey as I text this message and read my paper I am driving down the 405 with my knees....that 1 day crackdown scared me reel good, I talke even more on the celly, brake for no reason in the fast lane (hey I got to hold the phone & you dont need to go over 55mph) & anyway the new bridge will do us real good, I can make more calls while crossing it as long as I dont crash thru...uh oh brakelites, gotta go!! CRASH!!!!!!!!!!
Your such a tard. I hope you plow into the back of a semi at 90mph.
ChunLi

Fremont, CA

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Whatever helps with the traffic! Anyway, a good demo company can get it done really fast.

http://www.deconstructionpro.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Monica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Long Beach Judge Throws Out Arrest Of Man Accus... 1 hr Belles Echoes 3
hillary protects u.s. companies overseas 9 hr landlord_2 1
News Police aware of Mongols' presence (Oct '08) 12 hr uncool gay hair 193
kelly r still wears wed dress 12 hr kelly contract 3
striker duface 12 hr uncool gay hair 1
News Thousands set for May Day march through downtow... 14 hr tomin cali 7
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr DrugsRNotUS 20,182
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Monica Mortgages