Dog Vacay helps find a home for Fido while you're away

Mar 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Los Angeles Times

The next time you're going out of town, you don't have to leave Fido with your slacker brother or at a kennel where your dog might be cooped up in a cage all day.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 10, 2013
georgie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Rover.com has been in this business for a while now, ever since they won the Startup Weekend contest last year--it's a great site. I've already made some decent money dog sitting in my neighborhood. Love the idea!
AlohaDogLady

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Get $10 OFF. DogVacay Coupon Code: ALOHADOG
*First-timers, no expiration.
Dori

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

DogVacay is especially great for us stay at home moms/dog lovers to make a little extra money for our families, while doing something we love. I was so excited to create Doriís Doggie Domain in FL. They have hosts all around the U.S & Canada. Forget the kennel, and see if there is a host near you. You can use my coupon code DORIDOGDOMAIN for $10 off your 1st booking, even if itís not with me :)*No Expiration*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Santa Monica News Video

•••
•••

Santa Monica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Santa Monica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Santa Monica News, Events & Info