The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20366 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Since: Sep 12

Alamogordo, NM

#11421 Oct 20, 2012
wat da hell is goin on wit all dese uncle tom clones here?

Since: Nov 11

Darby, PA

#11422 Oct 20, 2012
KallarkIQ27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I believe you should just to show everyone you are bigger and better person than they. On the surface it does appear hypocritical on my part for not demanding an apology from all these childish people like ICP and Contrarytoyourbeliefs in which I believe to be the main players who like to instigate hate and dissension amongst the races. They are shameful and disgusting homosexuals that need to be flogged by an Oriental Martial Art Master.
Ok you want me to apologize yet you stole my avatar name to denigrate me with every post. What other purpose would that serve you? You see the the hypocrisy that underpins your self-righteous "appeal" to my humanity?
KallarkIQ27

United States

#11423 Oct 20, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok you want me to apologize yet you stole my avatar name to denigrate me with every post. What other purpose would that serve you? You see the the hypocrisy that underpins your self-righteous "appeal" to my humanity?
KallarkIQ27 was a coincidental anomaly by random choice. I will for argue sake change my user name so not to infringe or transgress your user name. My sincere apology. ICP & Contrarytoyourbeliefs are still two snack fairies deserving of an old fashion beat down. Brothers on the down low.
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#11424 Oct 21, 2012
KallarkIQ27 wrote:
<quoted text>
KallarkIQ27 was a coincidental anomaly by random choice. I will for argue sake change my user name so not to infringe or transgress your user name. My sincere apology. ICP & Contrarytoyourbeliefs are still two snack fairies deserving of an old fashion beat down. Brothers on the down low.
Look sissy boy I'm white as rice secondly you and all you're butt buddies should be bent over by dyke's with s.t.r.a.p.o.n.s they will teach youhow to be a normal man freaking flamer.Bwwwwwwa
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#11425 Oct 21, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Look sissy boy I'm white as rice secondly you and all you're butt buddies should be bent over by dyke's with s.t.r.a.p.o.n.s they will teach youhow to be a normal man freaking flamer.Bwwwwwwa
Yeah but you spit like a wigger wannabe. Just like your lame a$$ boys ICP. Quit listening to (C)rap music and tear down that Eminem poster from your mom's furnished basement apartment wall.
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#11427 Oct 21, 2012
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah but you spit like a wigger wannabe. Just like your lame a$$ boys ICP. Quit listening to (C)rap music and tear down that Eminem poster from your mom's furnished basement apartment wall.
Hey puppet boy shut your pie hole you talk when I pull your strings now why don't go take a hoes bath and pop some ziT's now go take a walk down 8-mile and the Zulus will make you there token beat down b.I.o.t.c.h.HAHAHAHAHA
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11429 Oct 21, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey puppet boy shut your pie hole you talk when I pull your strings now why don't go take a hoes bath and pop some ziT's now go take a walk down 8-mile and the Zulus will make you there token beat down b.I.o.t.c.h.HAHAHAHAHA
LMAO Eric 2016 tore your fat little clown midget mind a new one! Instantclownpu$$y (PRICELESS) had his knees cut off on that one! Maybe you and Kafart can rent a room and play hide the Erkel Salami if you know what I mean! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11430 Oct 21, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Look sissy boy I'm white as rice secondly you and all you're butt buddies should be bent over by dyke's with s.t.r.a.p.o.n.s they will teach youhow to be a normal man freaking flamer.Bwwwwwwa
Talk about midget minds. Is that what your definition what normal men do in Missouri ICP & Pumpkin. Ya bend over and take one for mankind being sodomized by female dykes with strapons. I guess I stay in Arkansas and be label a wimp.......
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11431 Oct 21, 2012
Detroit Sucks wrote:
Just burn on Detroit.....Black people are sub-human, just burn it down and start over
Truly I understand your sentiment. However, we should never lower ourselves and advocate violence, after all in whom do you think's going to pay for it to be rebuilt?

I guess I'm gullible or naive to believe that certain elements of the human race would adopt the same principle of animals that is, you don't shit where you bed. All races except for the two primitive ones refuse to except this fundamental truth. Dont take my word on it just take your family on a leisurely stroll down memory lane of East L.A, East St.Louis and Detroit all time favorite of mine.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#11432 Oct 21, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO Eric 2016 tore your fat little clown midget mind a new one! Instantclownpu$$y (PRICELESS) had his knees cut off on that one! Maybe you and Kafart can rent a room and play hide the Erkel Salami if you know what I mean! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!
Don't steal my material Rue, that's blatant plagiarism.
Waco 1954

United States

#11433 Oct 21, 2012
yomama wrote:
<quoted text>
Like she would give me a straight answer? She is a huge mindfu.k. I can't understand that thought process. I am 100% straight now, so I am done, I can't understand why I would ask that question on here. See what weed does to people?
Hey pumpkin where you been? I missed you and your colored friend ICP. I'm sorry you decided to go straight now. I promise you're going to find out that a colored woman is going to break your heart again. I am not a racist and think you deserve better. When you and ICP came down to my ranch in Texas we all had a good time. I thought ICP's penis was minuscule compared to my Texas longhorn. I saw you had a little trepidation when I unsaddled the mighty one eyed bull to ravish your pink buttocks. You took all 14 inches like a real buckaroo. I wish you would reconsider going straight pumpkin, lets go bare back ridding again soon..xoxoxoxxoxo Yippee-ki-yay Waco
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

#11434 Oct 21, 2012
The man, the myth, the legend, the Waco Kid. Come on "pumpkin' take ride on that Texas longhorn. Cowgirl up buckaroo. Yeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaawwwwwww.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11435 Oct 21, 2012
contrarytoyourbeliefs wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't steal my material Rue, that's blatant plagiarism.
Where you been tinkerbell? You sure have been spending a lot of time over at Honey Boo Boos palace! LOL! I give it another day before she makes your short bald butterfly tramp stamp pimple face fat ass cry, like all black women do! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HZA!

Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#11436 Oct 21, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about midget minds. Is that what your definition what normal men do in Missouri ICP & Pumpkin. Ya bend over and take one for mankind being sodomized by female dykes with strapons. I guess I stay in Arkansas and be label a wimp.......
Actually you need to stay inArkansas where all your inbreeding family lives don't you own a trailer park there your labeled a backwoods hillbilly Honky.HAHAHAHA!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11437 Oct 21, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you need to stay inArkansas where all your inbreeding family lives don't you own a trailer park there your labeled a backwoods hillbilly Honky.HAHAHAHA!!
Instantclownpu$$y (PRICELESS) don't you live in the show me state? Now show me your fat little baby clown pecker you little smelly farted mental midget! BWAAAAAAAA!BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11438 Oct 22, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Where you been tinkerbell? You sure have been spending a lot of time over at Honey Boo Boos palace! LOL! I give it another day before she makes your short bald butterfly tramp stamp pimple face fat ass cry, like all black women do! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HZA!
Warrior it's apparent that Pumpkin has been outed as a closeted homosexual by the Legendary Waco Kid. He is having issues now walking in perpendicular manner after being upended by the Kid. I thought Pumpkin would come out shooting rhetorically speaking like Lucky Ned Pepper in Rooster Cogburn. It appears that Pumpkin is spineless and has no social values or True Grit. As far as ICP goes, Fill your hands you son-of-a-bitch, you're fixn to get an ASS Whoopin, Do you understand boy? Well do you?
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#11439 Oct 22, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Warrior it's apparent that Pumpkin has been outed as a closeted homosexual by the Legendary Waco Kid. He is having issues now walking in perpendicular manner after being upended by the Kid. I thought Pumpkin would come out shooting rhetorically speaking like Lucky Ned Pepper in Rooster Cogburn. It appears that Pumpkin is spineless and has no social values or True Grit. As far as ICP goes, Fill your hands you son-of-a-bitch, you're fixn to get an ASS Whoopin, Do you understand boy? Well do you?
Wow, so you and Warrior argue about opposite sides of the coin, yet are allies on here? Hmmm, so the leader of the skin heads is now pounding the leader of the black panthers from behind? I only say that because I know that Warrior-Waco-icpislame-etc., only likes to catch. You two homo's couldn't carry my jockstrap, even though you probably want to sniff it, you flamers.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11440 Oct 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Wow, so you and Warrior argue about opposite sides of the coin, yet are allies on here? Hmmm, so the leader of the skin heads is now pounding the leader of the black panthers from behind? I only say that because I know that Warrior-Waco-icpislame-etc., only likes to catch. You two homo's couldn't carry my jockstrap, even though you probably want to sniff it, you flamers.
Now tinkerbell or would you prefer pumpkin! LOL! I thought you said I was white? You sure are a confused little delicate rose bud! I notice that you speak often of homosexuality, is it because you are hiding deep dark secrets? Is that what happened with that beautiful black chocolate drop that you went out with; did you tell her that you are really gay so she left you? Or was it that little bitty baby pecker of yours that turned her off! LMAO! I find it hard that any woman would even go out with a short fat bald white guy who has a tatoo of a butterfly on their backside! But whatever floats your boat peter puffer! LOL! HA!HA!HA!HA!

Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11441 Oct 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Pumpkin do you remember when I told you not to associate with blacks and Old Harry. I told you they will humiliate you. I said, " don't come running back to me crying" You White no good race traitor. NOW go back to Waco the Kid's famous brother on the down low ranch. I bet the kid will let you slide up and down his longhorn.

Pumpkin have you ever heard a crystal wineglass resonate? Try getting a crystal wineglass, dip your finger in water, and rub it gently around the rim of the glass. Your finger will vibrate on the glass, and once you get it right, the glass will 'hum'. I was wondering if you made the same huming nose when Waco was rubbing your rim. NOW RESONATE, and let inquiry minds know what it was like to be speared by a Texas Longhorn!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11442 Oct 22, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Pumpkin do you remember when I told you not to associate with blacks and Old Harry. I told you they will humiliate you. I said, " don't come running back to me crying" You White no good race traitor. NOW go back to Waco the Kid's famous brother on the down low ranch. I bet the kid will let you slide up and down his longhorn.
Pumpkin have you ever heard a crystal wineglass resonate? Try getting a crystal wineglass, dip your finger in water, and rub it gently around the rim of the glass. Your finger will vibrate on the glass, and once you get it right, the glass will 'hum'. I was wondering if you made the same huming nose when Waco was rubbing your rim. NOW RESONATE, and let inquiry minds know what it was like to be speared by a Texas Longhorn!
Tinkerbell runs his tongue around Instantclownpu$$y's (FUNNY) rim nightly! HA!HA!HA!HAH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Monica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bobbi Brown's First West Coast Beauty Boutique ... 1 hr beetn off 2
Los Angeles has a new start-up in the Mid-City ... 7 hr SOCIAL GIFT SHOP 1
News Kourtney Kardashian's partner Scott Disick buys... (Jun '15) 11 hr Redneck 2
Couple Sues Chase Bank After $25k Savings Accou... 22 hr Harry 1
News Carson backs away from its ban on fracking Fri ralph 1
Review: Fox Moving & Storage, LLC (Sep '15) Thu DavidCMcL 34
News The Latest: Chief: Armed suspect did not say he... Jun 13 Here is what I 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Monica Mortgages