The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20984 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11244 Oct 2, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>It appears that your vocal cords have been touched penis ally that's why your talking out your azz.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa
Another ICP wow!, talk about the one and only Chameleon.

It certainly appears you're not the only one to look up glottis. I wonder if your Oleaginous Pimply appearance is not from Gonorrhea? ICP do understand? Well do you ICP 1 & 2?
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#11245 Oct 2, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Plausible deniability there pumpkin. Not like you retards wanting to have juvenile rants. I give Kallark47 credit, he has more guts to debate than all you retards put together.....
Nice verbage. I commend you on your communication skills, queerboy. Exactly when did I turn down a debate with you? I aint going no where.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#11247 Oct 2, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Plausible deniability there pumpkin. Not like you retards wanting to have juvenile rants. I give Kallark47 credit, he has more guts to debate than all you retards put together.....
Hey AB, you know Kallark47 is not me right? It, Shyteak, Tarnisha Jones, and KingTrout are all the same. He has a serious case of IMPD.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#11248 Oct 2, 2012
And you can quote Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, whomever you want, and I will not listen to that. While those men had intelligence levels of a genius, they were also mentally ill. If you want to debate something, talk statistics or scientific data. I don't listen to propaganda and for every opinion there is an opposite. Just like for every action, there is a reaction. Any time you are ready queerbarian. I am not intimidated by your extensive vocabulary nor your offensive nature. Let's get ready to rumble.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11249 Oct 2, 2012
contrarytoyourbeliefs wrote:
<quoted text>
D-bag you can go in and change your location and your title. It's located right at the top of topix. Again you are trying to put me on the defense. I have already explained myself and you would know that if you truly did read my previous posts. I am neither God nor a government official so retards procreating is not up to me. In my opinion, no, I don't think they should be able to procreate. Gosh, you calling me a retard really hurts. I'm going to cry now. You can go take one up the brown booty hole from Harold now. Does that make you cry queerboy? Well does it queerboy?
Like I said earlier no logical rebuttal but name calling. If you can change your location and your title, then prove it. Post contrarytoyourbeliefs2 location Maumelle, Arkansas when posting, then I will shut up and owe you an apology. I will then assume all the other identities that Iím being rightfully accused of. If not, STFU with your innuendoes.

I asked simply for your humble and derelict opinion in retards procreating. I did not ask if you were a Higher Being, which I concede youíre not. You stated,ď NO ď they should not. What makes them less of a people than negeros. There are people and institutes that believe negeros should not procreate because of their intelligence mimics retards. So which is it Pumpkin, hypocrisy at its finest or youíre simply a closeted fascist swine. Pumpkin you canít have your cake and eat too. Pumpkin do you understand? Well do you Pumpkin?
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

#11250 Oct 2, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Another ICP wow!, talk about the one and only Chameleon.
It certainly appears you're not the only one to look up glottis. I wonder if your Oleaginous Pimply appearance is not from Gonorrhea? ICP do understand? Well do you ICP 1 & 2?
I keep telling you that I am the one and only Insaneclownposse I will let you get back to your day job as a queer secretary now go sit on Harolds lap and take some d!ktation.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11251 Oct 2, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey AB, you know Kallark47 is not me right? It, Shyteak, Tarnisha Jones, and KingTrout are all the same. He has a serious case of IMPD.
My apology Kallark27, just a typo. Like I said you have more integrity than these morons ICP & Country Pumpkin..........
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11252 Oct 2, 2012
And you can quote Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, whomever you want, and I will not listen to that. While those men had intelligence levels of a genius, they were also mentally ill. If you want to debate something, talk statistics or scientific data. I don't listen to propaganda and for every opinion there is an opposite. Just like for every action, there is a reaction. Any time you are ready queerbarian. I am not intimidated by your extensive vocabulary nor your offensive nature. Let's get ready to rumble.
Provide my quotes of Hitler or Stalin. More slap stick innuendoes.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11253 Oct 2, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>I keep telling you that I am the one and only Insaneclownposse I will let you get back to your day job as a queer secretary now go sit on Harolds lap and take some d!ktation.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Another one syllable boy wonders. No I'm not referring to Batman's sidekick; Boy Wonder.......

Since: Sep 12

Alamogordo, NM

#11254 Oct 2, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
yo aryan,ise is gonna debait in ghetto lingo fom now ons cuz dey was callin mees uncle tom wat ise aint.tanks or danke fo da cumpliment, no wat i sayin? ise dun gots a new pfoto wat bees bester den das udder ting wat ise dun had.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11255 Oct 2, 2012
Kallark47 wrote:
<quoted text>
yo aryan,ise is gonna debait in ghetto lingo fom now ons cuz dey was callin mees uncle tom wat ise aint.tanks or danke fo da cumpliment, no wat i sayin? ise dun gots a new pfoto wat bees bester den das udder ting wat ise dun had.
You one dumb cracker Kafart. Get back to being the white Erkel BOY!
hmm

Cookeville, TN

#11256 Oct 2, 2012
hmm
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#11257 Oct 2, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said earlier no logical rebuttal but name calling. If you can change your location and your title, then prove it. Post contrarytoyourbeliefs2 location Maumelle, Arkansas when posting, then I will shut up and owe you an apology. I will then assume all the other identities that Iím being rightfully accused of. If not, STFU with your innuendoes.
I asked simply for your humble and derelict opinion in retards procreating. I did not ask if you were a Higher Being, which I concede youíre not. You stated,ď NO ď they should not. What makes them less of a people than negeros. There are people and institutes that believe negeros should not procreate because of their intelligence mimics retards. So which is it Pumpkin, hypocrisy at its finest or youíre simply a closeted fascist swine. Pumpkin you canít have your cake and eat too. Pumpkin do you understand? Well do you Pumpkin?
I know that you can Warrior, and I do know that's who you are, because you changed the very words in my own post previously. That's probably because you work for topix and have the ability to do it. I know there is a way, I really haven't tried it, but I am pretty sure I can figure it out. F.ck you with your fascist bs and your large vocabulary. You are smarter than me, and if we were face to face I would have a very difficult time not punching you in the face. Do you understand me queerboy? Well do you? I would rather be black than talk and act like you. Jakoff. "It is hypocrisy at its finest." God you have to be a little geeky a.. faggot. I would bust your lip open, Warrior(RuePaul) faggot. It is easy to speak to someone from the comfort of your little computer. I wish we could meet, you wouldn't be so intelligent anymore. You would have to relearn how to eat. Do you understand fagboy? Well do you fagboy? ICP, I think everyone on here is an actor. I believe Kallark is one of many characters being played as both the antagonist and the protaganist by the same person, probably butthole surfer Warrior. You know the one who gets paid 126k a year.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#11258 Oct 2, 2012
Your word usage reminds me of snobby ho's I have been with before. That's what you are, a ho. I would choke the sh.t out of you. I guess I am a lower level negero. Oh well, I am what I am.
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

#11259 Oct 2, 2012
Your word usage reminds me of snobby ho's I have been with before. That's what you are, a ho. I would choke the sh.t out of you. I guess I am a lower level negero. Oh well, I am what I am.
Don't let these jerkoffs work you up it's not worth it that's what there trying to do I told you these are internet actors just like the chief of teleprompters,it's a big soap opera starring the queen(Rue Paul)WARRIOR and all of the other h0m0's he is playing,she should get the "Queer of the year award" (Amazing)HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
icpislame

Jefferson, GA

#11260 Oct 2, 2012
Dance little monkey dance. I pull the strings and you dance ICP. Go ahead and dance payaso. Fetch boy. Now drop and give me twenty.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#11261 Oct 2, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right? no wrong and I have the hots for Tarnisha Jones, cuz she is one hot sister.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#11262 Oct 2, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Don't let these jerkoffs work you up it's not worth it that's what there trying to do I told you these are internet actors just like the chief of teleprompters,it's a big soap opera starring the queen(Rue Paul)WARRIOR and all of the other h0m0's he is playing,she should get the "Queer of the year award" (Amazing)HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I appreciate it. It is all the same person or people. Queerbarian and Warrior are the same homo! A very smart one at that. I believe that Kallark is another version of Warrior's schizophrenic queer a$$.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#11263 Oct 2, 2012
Those other Kallark clones are trying to steal my thunder.
Insaneclownposse

United States

#11264 Oct 2, 2012
<quoted text>
I appreciate it. It is all the same person or people. Queerbarian and Warrior are the same homo! A very smart one at that. I believe that Kallark is another version of Warrior's schizophrenic queer a$$.
You give them to much credit I can see them now looking at books writing things down a bunch of pencil necks just ask Warrior the main character he is pretty funny for a halfbrreed he must smoke a lot of hemp(poles)lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Monica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inglewood Lanes is new located at 4030 W. Centu... (Feb '16) 44 min INGLEWOOD LANES B... 93
Concealed weapons law and public safety... (Apr '06) 8 hr Citizens Patrol Guy 6
"United Online Collections Division" (Mar '09) 9 hr Jandaalex 51
Los Angeles Metro Crenshaw Line 11 hr LA METRO CRENSHAW... 5
City of Inglewood 11 hr INGLEWOOD CALIFORNIA 3
News 'Californication' house sells for a Venice-reco... 11 hr other 1
Review: Inglewood Lanes 12 hr INGLEWOOD LANES 20

Santa Monica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Monica Mortgages