The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 21264 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8485 Aug 5, 2012
Savages.

Since: Jun 12

Cheektowaga, New York

#8486 Aug 5, 2012
FaithUSA wrote:
Blacks are seven times more likely to commit murder than any other race.
Blacks are eight times more likely to commit robbery than any other race.
Blacks nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
Hispanics commit violent crimes three times the rate of Whites.
Of the 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving negros and Whites eighty-five percent have black offenders and White Victims
Whites only make up ten percent of all gang members.
What determines this? Why are blacks so much more violent than Whites? Keep in mind, these statistics are not arrest statistics, they are convictions. If we were to factor in all the crimes committed by both and or all races that are not reported it would be even higher and make the point even stronger!
It's become quite evident that based on history and one's eyesight that blacks are simply more violent and predatorily in nature.
It's shocking.
The reason for the Black crime rate is that Blacks are thousands of years behind in evolution and just a small step above the Ape. Why do you think they were brought here as slaves? I don't think it was for their intellectual prowess or their compassionet personality.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#8487 Aug 5, 2012
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
Chet, don't waste your time with those sub humans who should have been sent back to Africa after that hick sodbuster, Lincolon freed them or at least put them on a reservation in Virginia.
Right. So since you have all the answers what would you have?? Apparently you still operate under the delusion that black people are beneath you. Am I correct in my assertion? You really think it would have been that easy to just load all the blackies up on the boat and ship them back?? I really want to know how you're race chauvinism will explain this lol.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#8488 Aug 5, 2012
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason for the Black crime rate is that Blacks are thousands of years behind in evolution and just a small step above the Ape. Why do you think they were brought here as slaves? I don't think it was for their intellectual prowess or their compassionet personality.
Right, Bucky. It's sad that you actually believe that delusion. That convoluted collusion of "science" and "race." The statistics as quoted by some on here as if it were Gospel must be sweet to your ears. It confirms your "inherent superiority" right??

Since: Jun 12

Cheektowaga, New York

#8489 Aug 5, 2012
I would have to say that most Blacks are beneath me because they all stick up for their trash, like you do. A good majority of the US Blacks have some White mixed in their genes and then go out of their way dissing the Whites.

I have to admit that if I had my way, I would ship a lot of Whites back to Europe too, if that is where they originated.

How come a White can't walk thru a Black neighborhood without getting harassed or worse, while a Black can walk thru most White areas and not be bothered, but all hell breaks loose if they are bothered.

To prove my point, how come most Whites are afraid of offending a Black in the media etc.?
lmao

Millersville, MD

#8492 Aug 5, 2012
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason for the Black crime rate is that Blacks are thousands of years behind in evolution and just a small step above the Ape. Why do you think they were brought here as slaves? I don't think it was for their intellectual prowess or their compassionet personality.
Kind of like the suicide rate. 36,000 flee infested, pale, souless, hueless, cowardice lab experiments gone bad, blow their brains out of the back of their skulls every year simply due to life being hard! Cry me a river!
lmao

Millersville, MD

#8493 Aug 5, 2012
Buck Rohde wrote:
I would have to say that most Blacks are beneath me because they all stick up for their trash, like you do. A good majority of the US Blacks have some White mixed in their genes and then go out of their way dissing the Whites.
I have to admit that if I had my way, I would ship a lot of Whites back to Europe too, if that is where they originated.
How come a White can't walk thru a Black neighborhood without getting harassed or worse, while a Black can walk thru most White areas and not be bothered, but all hell breaks loose if they are bothered.
To prove my point, how come most Whites are afraid of offending a Black in the media etc.?
.

Stupid arse, Blacks have white, yellow, brown and all races in them because we are the first, original man. The rest of you fools is sweat rolling off our balls! Ignorant B&t?!
lmao

United States

#8494 Aug 5, 2012
Buck Rohde wrote:
I would have to say that most Blacks are beneath me because they all stick up for their trash, like you do. A good majority of the US Blacks have some White mixed in their genes and then go out of their way dissing the Whites.
I have to admit that if I had my way, I would ship a lot of Whites back to Europe too, if that is where they originated.
How come a White can't walk thru a Black neighborhood without getting harassed or worse, while a Black can walk thru most White areas and not be bothered, but all hell breaks loose if they are bothered.
To prove my point, how come most Whites are afraid of offending a Black in the media etc.?
And we can walk through your neighborhood and not be bothered because fudgepackers like you would never speak in person what you so boldly write about on this computer.

Since: Jun 12

Cheektowaga, New York

#8495 Aug 5, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like the suicide rate. 36,000 flee infested, pale, souless, hueless, cowardice lab experiments gone bad, blow their brains out of the back of their skulls every year simply due to life being hard! Cry me a river!
I gotta admit that Whites are the ones who got the shaft.

Orientals have the highest intellect and Blacks excel in physical endevors, while Whites don't really excel in either way.

Since: Jun 12

Cheektowaga, New York

#8496 Aug 5, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
And we can walk through your neighborhood and not be bothered because fudgepackers like you would never speak in person what you so boldly write about on this computer.
You just proved my point that most Whites are physically inferior and less violent than Blacks.
lmao

United States

#8497 Aug 5, 2012
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotta admit that Whites are the ones who got the shaft.
Orientals have the highest intellect and Blacks excel in physical endevors, while Whites don't really excel in either way.
Whites are worthy of respect on a grand scale, but you guys got a lot of mischief in you!
lmao

United States

#8498 Aug 5, 2012
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved my point that most Whites are physically inferior and less violent than Blacks.
I haven't proven any points of yours one way or the other. But make no mistake about, if I am minding my business and a bunch of bs conversation is directed at me its going to get squashed. And i know plenty of white dudes who will put there foot in somebody's arse just as quick because they ain't trying to hear a bunch of madness.
Eddie

Luton, UK

#8499 Aug 5, 2012
I like it here
lmao

King George, VA

#8501 Aug 5, 2012
7 people are now dead and up to 20 injured at a Sikh temple in suburban Milwaukee after one or more gunmen attacked temple worshipers around 10:30 am local time.
One suspect was put down by police after an exchange of gunfire, and an officer taken to an area hospital where his condition is not known. Reports indicate that the injured temple worshipers are all adult males, and in critical condition.
Local media say those inside have described one suspect as a white male in his 30s. Some report a possible hostage situation involving children, but no official police statement has yet confirmed this.
Ven Boba Ri, a temple committee member, speculated on the motive for the attack: "We have no idea," he said. "It's pretty much a hate crime. It's not an insider."

Any self righteous, up standing white folk want to discuss this shining example of humanity?

Since: Jun 12

Cheektowaga, New York

#8502 Aug 5, 2012
lmao wrote:
7 people are now dead and up to 20 injured at a Sikh temple in suburban Milwaukee after one or more gunmen attacked temple worshipers around 10:30 am local time.
One suspect was put down by police after an exchange of gunfire, and an officer taken to an area hospital where his condition is not known. Reports indicate that the injured temple worshipers are all adult males, and in critical condition.
Local media say those inside have described one suspect as a white male in his 30s. Some report a possible hostage situation involving children, but no official police statement has yet confirmed this.
Ven Boba Ri, a temple committee member, speculated on the motive for the attack: "We have no idea," he said. "It's pretty much a hate crime. It's not an insider."
Any self righteous, up standing white folk want to discuss this shining example of humanity?
Unlike a lot of Blacks, I don't side with radical goofs like that because they are White.
lmao

Stafford, VA

#8503 Aug 5, 2012
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike a lot of Blacks, I don't side with radical goofs like that because they are White.
Radical goofs? Try mass murderers! Dumb @$$ ones at that because they gunned down a bunch of buddhists thinking they were moslems!
God hates religion

Downey, CA

#8504 Aug 5, 2012
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotta admit that Whites are the ones who got the shaft.
Orientals have the highest intellect and Blacks excel in physical endevors, while Whites don't really excel in either way.
Whites are pretty good at making money, inventing just about everything, putting blacks in prison and nuking Japs when need be.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#8506 Aug 5, 2012
God hates religion wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are pretty good at making money, inventing just about everything, putting blacks in prison and nuking Japs when need be.
Yes, you're right. They're good at mass murder too. You forgot that. Inventing everything....not EVEN close.
God hates religion

Downey, CA

#8507 Aug 5, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're right. They're good at mass murder too. You forgot that. Inventing everything....not EVEN close.
Nobody's perfect. Who's invented more? One country, please.
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#8508 Aug 5, 2012
You are all suffering from neurosis !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Monica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Subway paleontology: LA construction unearths f... 5 hr Joe 1
Luke dies in The Last Jedi! 8 hr Snoke kills Dumbl... 1
With all the wildfires, why would anyone want t... 14 hr Floridian 1
DACA is banning Mexicans from US 15 hr figgypops 9
Steve Bannon and Donald Trump 22 hr Scooby Doo 8
We need a Heavy Rain in Southern California. Ja... Sat Rain coming January 17
News Los Angeles Often Burns in the Movies. Now It's... Sat Prince John 1

Santa Monica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Monica Mortgages