Has Obama cornered himself on Syria?

Has Obama cornered himself on Syria?

Posted in the Santa Monica Forum

Since: Jun 07

Riverside, CA

#1 Sep 1, 2013
Is the US going to launch a strike against every inhumane act in the world? After yesterday, I'm not sure what to think.
We'll be talking about this and taking your calls.
What should the US do with its Syria? Listen in now, and call with your opinions.
http://tobtr.com/s/5359097
Trust

Dresden, TN

#2 Sep 2, 2013
Who knows
legalize chemical weapons

Hazleton, PA

#3 Sep 2, 2013
We need to ship Syria more precusors for chemical weapons. They make effective Al Qaedicide.
Fred

Corona Del Mar, CA

#4 Sep 3, 2013
Hello, you are on the air?

Hello?

Hello?

Did I press the right button?

Let's try again. Hello?

Mr. Producer, help me out.

I'll try this one.

Hello? You are on the air.
Nobody

Van Nuys, CA

#5 Sep 10, 2013
What if you could eliminate the value of human life in its entirety, and you sat down to figured out "who stands to profit the most from the situation in Syria" what names would you come up with, and what could you do about it?
neutral

Kailua Kona, HI

#6 Sep 10, 2013
I dont support any strikes on any country unless they attacks us first. Instead of wasting our precious dollars on missiles aim towards a backward country, we should focus on creating jobs, helping the homeless, assisting our unemployee veterans and building our economy.
Nobody

Van Nuys, CA

#7 Sep 11, 2013
neutral wrote:
I dont support any strikes on any country unless they attacks us first. Instead of wasting our precious dollars on missiles aim towards a backward country, we should focus on creating jobs, helping the homeless, assisting our unemployee veterans and building our economy.
HAY that makes a lot of sense.

YOUR FIRED!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Monica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
With all the wildfires, why would anyone want t... 3 hr Floridian 1
DACA is banning Mexicans from US 5 hr figgypops 9
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Truth 21,253
Steve Bannon and Donald Trump 11 hr Scooby Doo 8
We need a Heavy Rain in Southern California. Ja... Sat Rain coming January 17
News Los Angeles Often Burns in the Movies. Now It's... Sat Prince John 1
maria catalina ibarra (Feb '16) Sat afriend 145

Santa Monica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Monica Mortgages