California Dream Act offers young ill...

California Dream Act offers young illegal immigrant a morale boost

There are 2203 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Aug 3, 2011, titled California Dream Act offers young illegal immigrant a morale boost. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

His middle name is Diego, so I'm going to call him that, and I'll tell you he's 23.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Carlos

Carlsbad, CA

#2386 Jul 5, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
You think we give a chit about Mexicans? When they are arrested i front of their children, who cares?
Keep emptying out the ocean anglo! All the amigos that you "arrest", are right back here in a month!! LOL!!!

“Hooah!”

Since: Jan 12

OKC

#2387 Jul 6, 2012
Zorro wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I thought about it,there's really nothing worth rebuilding in Mexico,maybe they would not even notice if we dropped a couple of nukes on them.
If you really were knowledgeable you would know that Mexico is actually very rich in natural resources, the same as the US. The difference is that since it's discovery it has been raped and pillaged by both outsiders as well as insiders. Sad fact.

“Hooah!”

OKC

#2388 Jul 6, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of Japan has no natural resources don't you understand.
Unlike Mexico which has plenty of natural resources. Mexico lacks the brain power, will and the intellect to put their resources to work for them. They would still be happy if they still lived in mud huts and sacrificing their neighbors to the gods.
Mexico has:
"Minerals:The mining sector was dominated by hydrocarbons, with some of the world's largest deposits of petroleum (17th) and natural gas (18th). Mexico is also ranked in the top 5 producers of silver (13% of world production), bismuth (20% of the world's total), celestite (7% of world output) and fluorspar (18% of world output); sixth in molybdenum; among the top 10 in barite, bentonite, arsenic, diatomite, graphite, cadmium, gypsum, mine lead, manganese ore, salt, sulfur, and mine zinc; and in the top 15 in mine copper, cement, gold, and crude steel (second largest producer in Latin America)."
"Fishing: With 9,330 kilometers (5,798 miles) of coast along the Pacific Ocean, Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean Sea, fishery is very extensive in Mexico with a total catch of 1.02 million tonnes for 2007, accounting for 1.4% of the world's production and ranking at the 17th position."
"Agriculture: This economic activity is another important area. Main crops include corn (ranked 4th worldwide), sorghum (4th), and beans (5th). Mexico is also a major producer and exporter of fruits, vegetables and other agricultural products, being among the top 10 producers of avocado, cacao, coffee, lemon, mango, orange, tomato, sugarcane, honey and banana. Mexico also has the climatic conditions which allow the production and export of cattle, pigs, goats and sheep."
"Forestry: 39% of the Mexican territory is composed of forests and woodland. This includes scrub, oak and pine forests, low jungles and tall deciduous forests, combined with mangroves, marshes, and savannas. These forests are commonly used for providing timber - however wood production costs are 35-40% higher due to topography - as well as ecological and wildlife reserves and untapped pharmaceutical stores due to Mexico being a megadiverse country"
Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_Mexico 's_natural_resources#ixzz1zjGe VspY
I will remind you of the help the US gave to both Japan/Germany and Korea. Here's a little link with info. I trust that you will actually read it so I don't have to post it. Then we can discuss the info.
http://www.emayzine.com/lectures/JAPANPW.html

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2389 Jul 7, 2012
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text> You mean the ones who have continuously outsmarted you anglo "geniuses" for well over half a century?? LOL!!!
You haven't outsmarted anybody. All you have done is steal charity that American Soceity affords itself as part of a better class of people.
Zorro

United States

#2390 Jul 7, 2012
El Guapo89 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really were knowledgeable you would know that Mexico is actually very rich in natural resources, the same as the US. The difference is that since it's discovery it has been raped and pillaged by both outsiders as well as insiders. Sad fact.
Did I question the natural resources in Mexico?
Carlos

Carlsbad, CA

#2391 Jul 7, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't outsmarted anybody. All you have done is steal charity that American Soceity affords itself as part of a better class of people.
Our children are 100% Legal American Citizens!! They haven't stolen anything.

“Hooah!”

OKC

#2392 Jul 7, 2012
Zorro wrote:
<quoted text>Did I question the natural resources in Mexico?
No, but after awhile all these posts start to sound the same!! Carry on.
pug

Bridgeview, IL

#2393 Jul 7, 2012
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text> Our children are 100% Legal American Citizens!! They haven't stolen anything.
Your children are used as pawns, to your benefit.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2394 Jul 7, 2012
pug wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, he runs out on them and lets the government be ther daddy.
Zorro

United States

#2395 Jul 7, 2012
El Guapo89 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but after awhile all these posts start to sound the same!! Carry on.
Why bring up the abundant natural resources in Mexico during a thread about illegal immigration ,it just makes Mexicans look even more pathetic and incompetent ,they can't even control their own wealth and resources,so much for the skilled Mexican worker,most of the mining engineers in Mexico are Canadian,they pay off your corrupt govt. and then run with the profits from the resources,Mexicans don't stand up for anything.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2396 Jul 8, 2012
Zorro wrote:
<quoted text>Why bring up the abundant natural resources in Mexico during a thread about illegal immigration ,it just makes Mexicans look even more pathetic and incompetent ,they can't even control their own wealth and resources,so much for the skilled Mexican worker,most of the mining engineers in Mexico are Canadian,they pay off your corrupt govt. and then run with the profits from the resources,Mexicans don't stand up for anything.
What makes Mexico look even more foolish and inept, is the fact that remittances from illegals living in the US is a substantial part of her economy. Actually, that is pretty pitiful.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2397 Jul 8, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>What makes Mexico look even more foolish and inept, is the fact that remittances from illegals living in the US is a substantial part of her economy. Actually, that is pretty pitiful.
Heck even juan admits to shipping part of his illegally gotten gains to his parents in mexihole.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2398 Jul 8, 2012
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text> Our children are 100% Legal American Citizens!! They haven't stolen anything.
LOL, your children are as illegal as you are. Most are to dumb to advance farther than Asst. Manager at a Taco Bell. Your daughters get knocked up at 13 and your sons end up dead by gang or jail.

So tell us all how it feels to be conceived for a welfare check and what it's like to be clothed by 2nd hand stores.
Do you feel a sense of pride when you talk about your uncles and cousins that are in jail? Tell us how it's your duty to hold a carwash when your friends are blown away in gang fights.

Has your mother explained to you the importance of a blank space on your birth certificate where the father's name is supposed to be and how to live in the shadows and avoid the police. Do you feel an accomplishment when you steal something and get away with it?
Tell us how proud you are of your culture, lifestyle and 3rd world homeland.
Such cultural pride is unknown to us dumb anglo's
Carlos

Carlsbad, CA

#2399 Jul 8, 2012
pug wrote:
<quoted text>
To our benefit, and your detriment! Don't blame us because you morons didn't change your automatic citizen at birth laws for well over half a century.

“Hooah!”

OKC

#2400 Jul 8, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, your children are as illegal as you are. Most are to dumb to advance farther than Asst. Manager at a Taco Bell. Your daughters get knocked up at 13 and your sons end up dead by gang or jail.
So tell us all how it feels to be conceived for a welfare check and what it's like to be clothed by 2nd hand stores.
Do you feel a sense of pride when you talk about your uncles and cousins that are in jail? Tell us how it's your duty to hold a carwash when your friends are blown away in gang fights.
Has your mother explained to you the importance of a blank space on your birth certificate where the father's name is supposed to be and how to live in the shadows and avoid the police. Do you feel an accomplishment when you steal something and get away with it?
Tell us how proud you are of your culture, lifestyle and 3rd world homeland.
Such cultural pride is unknown to us dumb anglo's
Oh my, you really need to get out more amigo. There are millions of 1st generation American success stories. I'm sorry you feel the need to point out the obvious slackers and paint everyone else with the same paintbrush.

“Hooah!”

OKC

#2401 Jul 8, 2012
Zorro wrote:
<quoted text>Why bring up the abundant natural resources in Mexico during a thread about illegal immigration ,it just makes Mexicans look even more pathetic and incompetent ,they can't even control their own wealth and resources,so much for the skilled Mexican worker,most of the mining engineers in Mexico are Canadian,they pay off your corrupt govt. and then run with the profits from the resources,Mexicans don't stand up for anything.
I admit my mistake, I was actually answering another post. Yup, Mexico raped and pillaged by foreigners and Mexicans alike. However, that shouldn't taint your view of all Mexicans let alone all Hispanics. That has always been my point on these forums.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2402 Jul 24, 2012
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text> To our benefit, and your detriment! Don't blame us because you morons didn't change your automatic citizen at birth laws for well over half a century.
In other words, we should accept you moral less leeches and rejoice at the downfall of our land. Intelligence of an amoeba here.

You admit you live off your kids. Breed for bucks and are proud. I hope you are so proud when held accountable to the Higher Authority.
Your children abandon you as you do them. Great familia values. All tied around a dollar bill. An American bill.

Too stupid and proud of your mooching to make something of yourselves. The gravy train will end. I wonder if your glorious Mexihole will take you back then?
Are you ready for the consequences of caring for yourselves? I think not. Pawns. Stupid, selfish, Pawns.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#2403 Jul 24, 2012
El Guapo89 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, you really need to get out more amigo. There are millions of 1st generation American success stories. I'm sorry you feel the need to point out the obvious slackers and paint everyone else with the same paintbrush.
There are millions of stories from the American Victims as well as the DeaD Victims families.. More Mexicans to the top, more Dead charitable Americans. Hardly a success to brag of. Living off others and taking is hardly an "accomplishment". Killing off the citizens to make way for the freeloading invasion. Too stupid to see that if they kill off the givers, they will have another Mexihell. Just like the one they flee. When no one is left to feed and support these illegals they will turn on ea other, as is evidenced by Mexihell.
Anyone see the Hell Hole El Paso is these days? Freeloaders selling tacos from ghetto stands. Just like Juarez. The NEW- Mexico City of the US. ANd don't forget to breed, breed, and breed more, to support you and live off of once you hop the border to American charity. This IS NOT immigration. Just Mexico's excuse to freeload even more.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#2404 Jul 24, 2012
There are "Hispanic" Colleges now that they can get special monies for because of their race. So they will compete with no other races. Then they will be given hiring priority. In Spanish of course. A Joke on the US taxpayers. Glossed up and all. The displacement of America's workers continues.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#2409 Jul 24, 2012
White Guy wrote:
When I enter an Indian reservation all I see is a bunch of drunks trying to sell me cigarettes and fireworks. When you hire them for work they come to work drunk.
Soome culture you have Nijoni!
What losers.
All the Indian Cultures have been deeply wounded and largely destroyed.Thanks to your Imperialism.What you left was starvation and now welfare in the 21st Century. Comparing apples to oranges here cowboy. Americans Vs/illegals. Picking a fight you can't win. The so called white culture has destroyed and genocided the indigenous. For your so called progress and evolution.

Take the Zuni Tribe for one small example. A culture of farmers, destoryed when White developers wanted to block their river and sell subdivided land at say Bluewater Lake. Leaving them with no economy or means of support. A trickle of water remains where a once grand river flowed. I suppose you thought you would force them off their lands to be prejudiced against in your so called "culture". What exactly is your Culture? The values of Imperialism?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Monica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great crypto Ico 9 min Kevdog73 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Tony 21,384
News Mel Gibson's Remarks In The Spotlight After Arrest (Jul '06) 3 hr Claud Anderson Is... 79
Review: San Francisco-Golden Gate Express Bowli... 4 hr SF BAY BOWLING LE... 20
Black physical education teacher strips naked 4 hr Dave 4
Why Are People Leaving Your State? 4 hr save your state 16
Review: Red Rock Las Vegas Bowling League 6 hr RED ROCK BOWLING ... 40

Santa Monica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Monica Mortgages