First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Married gal

La Marque, TX

#1 Nov 7, 2013
This woman does massages out of her garage house she is really a hired hooker. My husband has been sleeping with her for months
So gross! I don't recommend using her!
SIL

La Marque, TX

#2 Nov 7, 2013
Yeah she's my SIL and I hate her! She gave my son drugs and got high with him, who is under aged! She need mental help! Keep ur kids far away from this recklace woman!
Ronda

La Marque, TX

#3 Nov 7, 2013
Married gal wrote:
This woman does massages out of her garage house she is really a hired hooker. My husband has been sleeping with her for months
Yep she also slept with Stephen a family friend, jake r. Her ex, and ups guy, and one of her good friends husband too

Yikes
Codi

Texas City, TX

#4 Nov 13, 2014
She is a stoner chick, who's out of it all the time. She always post pics of her hooters days like its something to be proud of, FYI that's 20+ years ago.... That's all you have achieved in your life lol pathetic! She's a freak show!
Jeff

Texas City, TX

#5 Nov 13, 2014
Ronda wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep she also slept with Stephen a family friend, jake r. Her ex, and ups guy, and one of her good friends husband too
Yikes
She' gets around that's for real but who cares she's single no kids what does it matter??? Stop hating on her she's hot.
If u want to hate on someone her brother is a stupid lying pos, who seems to always marry the hottest girls dam.
redneckbae76

La Marque, TX

#6 Nov 14, 2014
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
She' gets around that's for real but who cares she's single no kids what does it matter??? Stop hating on her she's hot.
If u want to hate on someone her brother is a stupid lying pos, who seems to always marry the hottest girls dam.
I don't know about hot, but the one he's married to now is RUDE CRAZY BITCH! Hes not much of anything either but shes nothing period! looks fade anyways....
Jeff

Texas City, TX

#7 Nov 14, 2014
redneckbae76 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about hot, but the one he's married to now is RUDE CRAZY BITCH! Hes not much of anything either but shes nothing period! looks fade anyways....
Y'all are all crazy bitches! Some hot some not! She's very hot and you I'm guessing NOT!
Notafanofshelly

Texas City, TX

#8 Nov 16, 2014
I thinks she's a fake bible thumper...always talking about Jesus and God on social media and around town, but in the same breath cusses and gossips about others. Comical!
Didn't she get busted with a bunch of teens at her house smoking pot or meth or something....? I guess her house where she does her " massages" at...lol oh my goodness
All I know is someone should tell her 1992 called they want thier hair style and base make up back...lmfao!
MIKK

United States

#9 Nov 16, 2014
Married gal wrote:
Did she become gross from sleeping with your hubby? You seem pretty calm for someone whose hubby is sleeping with someone else.
Mark

Houston, TX

#10 Nov 17, 2014
Notafanofshelly wrote:
I thinks she's a fake bible thumper...always talking about Jesus and God on social media and around town, but in the same breath cusses and gossips about others. Comical!
Didn't she get busted with a bunch of teens at her house smoking pot or meth or something....? I guess her house where she does her " massages" at...lol oh my goodness
All I know is someone should tell her 1992 called they want thier hair style and base make up back...lmfao!
She is an idiot & sounds so stupid when she talks period! Who cares she married a druggie 25 years ago and got divorced who cares she a hooters girl with no boobs who cares she's a junkie in a rent house with a pos hummer who cares she sleeps with lots of dudes.... She's a nobody always has been always will be. Move on find something more interesting to gossip about to entertain the world with this bitch is played out!
Rach

La Marque, TX

#11 Nov 17, 2014
the grl is fugly
Jenn

Texas City, TX

#12 Dec 9, 2014
MIKK wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she become gross from sleeping with your hubby? You seem pretty calm for someone whose hubby is sleeping with someone else.
She became gross the minute she opened her nasty legs!!! I'm sure the person who is so calm has no choice in the matter, their just as stupid and desperate to stay with that man who cheated! Only in the Fe! I use to live down her street and I know for a fact she's nasty!!! Her entire family is a joke! Can we say slllllloooowww..... And her In laws are crazy assholes with mental problems!
White trash all the way!
Michelle

Houston, TX

#13 Dec 10, 2014
Lmbo! So mean! Not saying these comments are not true or funny but so mean.... I didn't even know she had a brother lmbo
RickY

La Marque, TX

#14 Dec 10, 2014
stupid
Nicole

Texas City, TX

#15 Dec 23, 2014
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
She is an idiot & sounds so stupid when she talks period! Who cares she married a druggie 25 years ago and got divorced who cares she a hooters girl with no boobs who cares she's a junkie in a rent house with a pos hummer who cares she sleeps with lots of dudes.... She's a nobody always has been always will be. Move on find something more interesting to gossip about to entertain the world with this bitch is played out!
Ska

I think she's a little slow or autistic she can't help it, so be kind.
brad

Texas City, TX

#16 Dec 29, 2014
Seems far fetched all of these stories. I think the family is wierd no doubt and the brother is a loser yes but not sure if these stories are all true.
Richie

Santa Fe, TX

#17 Jan 10, 2015
Hooter skank hahahahaha
Itty bitty titty comity
Fan of Shelly

Santa Fe, TX

#18 Jan 31, 2015
I think she's a beautiful sweet Christian woman who is a great person, who gives great therapeutic relief to hurt souls.... You would be so lucky to know her
MIKK

League City, TX

#19 Feb 2, 2015
Jenn wrote:
<quoted text>
She became gross the minute she opened her nasty legs!!! I'm sure the person who is so calm has no choice in the matter, their just as stupid and desperate to stay with that man who cheated! Only in the Fe! I use to live down her street and I know for a fact she's nasty!!! Her entire family is a joke! Can we say slllllloooowww..... And her In laws are crazy assholes with mental problems!
White trash all the way!
Everyone has a choice not to stay with cheating spouse.
Confusedmind

La Marque, TX

#20 Feb 6, 2015
SIL wrote:
Yeah she's my SIL and I hate her! She gave my son drugs and got high with him, who is under aged! She need mental help! Keep ur kids far away from this recklace woman!
Arent you the EX SIL? Arent yall friends?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Fe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing Thu AshleaP 3
Have you seen my stolen truck? Jul 27 Vonita Bowers 1
Joseph John Radler (Aug '14) Jul 27 TurnAround 55
do not use "the boss tree removing service - g ... (May '13) Jul 25 kierariley10 8
Review: Heidi's Hair Salon (Mar '14) Jul 14 zoe 2
i love kickboxing League City Jul 14 Anonymous 3
Fire? Jul 13 trite 1

Santa Fe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Fe Mortgages