Aldous lawsuit against police and Gal...

Aldous lawsuit against police and Galveston resort

There are 5 comments on the The Family Badge story from May 24, 2011, titled Aldous lawsuit against police and Galveston resort. In it, The Family Badge reports that:

Santa Fe resident Michael Aldous is suing the city of Galveston, Galveston County, Landry's G.P. Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Family Badge.

Billy

Pflugerville, TX

#1 May 31, 2011
Best of luck mr. Aldous! It is very unfortunate your career was put on hold, but you shall prevail when all the smoke clears and dust settles.
Michael N

Houston, TX

#2 Jul 4, 2011
I hope everyones names get cleared if they did nothing wrong, and I hope that the people who actually did do something wrong, well I hope they pay the consequences as set forth by the law. I know what Michael is going through being wrongly accussed of a crime he didnt commit. Good thing the jury saw the evidence.
Mnelson

La Marque, TX

#3 Jul 26, 2011
I dont know who put this but it sure as hell wasnt me.
Truth

Pearland, TX

#5 Oct 20, 2013
The Texas Supreme Court has REVOKED Michael Aldous' law license - according to the order from the Texas Supreme Court "Michael Aldous must surrender his State Bar Card and Texas Law license to the Clerk of the Supreme Court immediately" -- "Consequently, Michael Lee Aldous is prohibited from practicing law in the State of Texas. He is prohibited from holding himself out as an attorney at law, performing legal services for others, giving legal advice to others, accepting any fee directly or indirectly for legal services, appearing as counsel or in any representative capacity in any proceeding in any Texas court or before any Texas administrative body (whether state, county, municipal, or other), or holding himself out to others or using his name in any manner in conjunction with the words "Attorney at Law", "Counselor at Law", or 'Lawyer".

The order goes on to say "Mr. Aldous's civil litigation history is indicative of a lack of trustworthiness in carrying out responsibilities and a lack of respect for the law".

The order continued by documenting two mental heath evaluations in which Dr. Glass stated "it appears that he has significant psychiatric and emotional issues"

In the second evaluation Dr. Kowalski stated "Mr. Aldous lacks the judgement, maturity, and mental capacity to practice law"

Thanks to the Texas Supreme Court in ensuring Michael Aldous is unable to practice law in the State of Texas!
Pancho

League City, TX

#6 Oct 23, 2013
Aldous is craycray

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Fe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i love kickboxing League City (May '16) Thu SebastianFartstain 28
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jul '16) Apr 12 Long Farts 50
Black,china,h-ro•xy•bl*ues Apr 1 Ehighness 1
Chris Heard (your new city admin) Mar '18 Fart Warning 2
News Blue Onyx Bistro plans February near the Galleria Mar '18 test 7
Mia Rain Feb '18 InLove 1
News ORU Education Students Helping Victims Of Hurri... Feb '18 Fart Event 2

Santa Fe Jobs

Personal Finance

Santa Fe Mortgages