More police force troubles in Calvert

More police force troubles in Calvert

There are 2 comments on the KCEN story from Jan 8, 2011, titled More police force troubles in Calvert. In it, KCEN reports that:

We have new information in the ongoing drama of filling a police force in the Robertson County town of Calvert.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCEN.

Shawn H

Tyler, TX

#1 Jan 9, 2011
An extremely young talented officer with both supervisory experience and a Masters Degree interviewed for this position. Looks like the city council went for the same type of officer they just got in trouble with. When will they learn that those old heads are trouble. The longer you have been at this doesn't necessarily mean you are going to make a good Chief. There is a reason those guys are applying at a town as small as Calvert. Calvert didn't win the lottery. They are getting someone else's problems.
Slander

Pearland, TX

#2 Jun 6, 2011
Sgt. Bruss was slandered and here is the outcome. Calvert was manipulated by these people and the one sided reporting about brutality. The officers fought Sergio Robles because he was resisting and dangerous. Where is Robles now?, jail for shooting and killing Pasadena Police Officer Jesse Hamilton. He probably would have killed Sgt. Bruss and Gates that night too. Now Sgt. Bruss is awarded $225,000.00 for Slander. Vindication at last.

http://thepolicenews.net/default.aspx...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Fe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Find Witness to Car Accident Dec 1 Wheel of Farts 2
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jul '16) Nov 29 Keep fartin 37
i love kickboxing League City (May '16) Nov 26 Fart Work 22
Drowning Texas City Dike 30-40 years ago (Sep '15) Nov 21 Tckid 6
breaking down Friendswood (Aug '06) Nov '17 Give Farts 37
News Texas City male prison guard faces inmate sex c... (Dec '06) Nov '17 curious 115
News No hurricane relief for those boycotting Israel Oct '17 Fart Range 2

Santa Fe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Fe Mortgages