2 Dead, 1 Hurt In Horrific Santa Fe Springs Crash

Dec 21, 2012 Read more: CBS Local

Two children are dead and their father injured in a crash in Santa Fe Springs that left the man's Honda Civic split in half.

Read more
Anonymous

Pomona, CA

#1 Dec 22, 2012
Don't race. And if you do, wear your seatbelt!
no name

Huntington Park, CA

#2 Dec 22, 2012
Dont never race and also how can you race if you have your children with you what kind of dad is that he will have it in his mind for the rest of his life.
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

#3 Dec 23, 2012
no name wrote:
Dont never race and also how can you race if you have your children with you what kind of dad is that he will have it in his mind for the rest of his life.
Please! I see bimbos talking on the phone or texting while driving with their kids in the car each and every day. That is no smarter than racing.

Many fools also put their kids into unsafe SUV's and drive them the same as you would drive a car. They are more concerned with looking cool than their children's safety.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Fe Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is canta ranas or CR? (Sep '09) 4 min unknown 83
News Sulfur-like smell covers Santa Fe Springs, surr... (Jul '13) 8 min Harding 4
News Charlotte Schamadan: What's cooking Monrovia? (Sep '08) 21 min Hal Fishman 6
News California High School Football - Servite overw... (Sep '07) 24 min Elma Whitethrob 6
Are there any good rub and tug joins in SFS? (Mar '14) 31 min Walt Eckstein 2
News Coroner: Man shot girlfriend, then self (Jul '08) Apr 14 Valerie J 7
St. Paul High School Firing (Aug '08) Apr 7 Brent Musscleybarger 10

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at April 17 at 2:31PM PDT

More from around the web

Santa Fe Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]