Tapes released of events prior to fat...

Tapes released of events prior to fatal shooting

There are 12 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from Mar 4, 2008, titled Tapes released of events prior to fatal shooting. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

Police closed this street following a fatal officer-involved shooting last Friday Tapes of 911 calls to Santa Fe police show that several neighbors of a man shot in the stomach called in tips to help officials ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

Ivan Sanchez

AOL

#1 Mar 4, 2008
I feel for Manual Ramos and hope he will recover fully! As for Lugo justice was served!
EddietheP

Brookhaven, MS

#2 Mar 4, 2008
OK...the guy shoots another dude and splits...of course, he has convictions for armed robbery, burglary, assault (on a cop?), and he's walking the streets?????

JUDGES...too lax, too uninvoled, too lenient!

Dump every judge on the bench at election time! Find out what these judges are doing...they are damned near criminal themselves!

Since: Feb 08

Otero County

#3 Mar 4, 2008
Sounds like the Santa Fe area LEO's did a good job of taking out the trash!
Missy

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Mar 4, 2008
Will the police have to pay Lugo's family $500 a month now?
CornDog

Sheffield, AL

#5 Mar 4, 2008
Nah, $750/month - cost of living is higher in SF.
marlena

United States

#6 Mar 4, 2008
I think the officers of Santa fe County & the City Police did a great job before an inacent by standerd or a child or themselves got heart. We got to rember that they put there lives on the line for us 24-7 and they did what they had to. My prayers go out to the both familys AND TO OUR WONDERFUL OFFICERS OF SANTA FE NM
marlena

United States

#7 Mar 4, 2008
THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY THEM ANYTHING THEY WERE ONLY DOING THERE JOBS TO SERVE & PERTECT
Missy

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Mar 4, 2008
Honey, we weren't knocking the officers in Santa Fe. I'm sure there are good and bad just like anywhere else.

The sarcastic comments are related to another case that's made headlines in ABQ and caused a lot of controversy.
marlena wrote:
I think the officers of Santa fe County & the City Police did a great job before an inacent by standerd or a child or themselves got heart. We got to rember that they put there lives on the line for us 24-7 and they did what they had to. My prayers go out to the both familys AND TO OUR WONDERFUL OFFICERS OF SANTA FE NM
marlena

United States

#9 Mar 5, 2008
Missy wrote:
Honey, we weren't knocking the officers in Santa Fe. I'm sure there are good and bad just like anywhere else.
The sarcastic comments are related to another case that's made headlines in ABQ and caused a lot of controversy.
<quoted text>
YES I KNOW BUT THIS IS NOT SOMETHING TO JOKE ABOUT THEY ARE ON LIVE BECAUSE OF THIS WE ALL NEED TO SUPPORT THEM
Missy

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Mar 5, 2008
Now I am not joking. Either you are a young child reading this forum, which generally is intended for adults, or illiterate. Please get someone to help you read what I wrote, both times.

You need help. I am not joking and I was not knocking anyone. You really need help with your reading.
marlena wrote:
<quoted text>YES I KNOW BUT THIS IS NOT SOMETHING TO JOKE ABOUT THEY ARE ON LIVE BECAUSE OF THIS WE ALL NEED TO SUPPORT THEM
richard lopez

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Mar 5, 2008
roor dude that was rude
big daddy rat

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Mar 5, 2008
Lugo had no chance even if he would have been driving his yellow yugo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Fe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time To Trash Spanish Heritage Sep 11 byebye 1
To camp or not to camp? Sep 6 Desert monk 1
News Albuquerque man arrested in Santa Fe, accused o... Sep 6 Ustinque 3
News PNM customers call for more clean energy, not h... Sep 5 Iron Wil 2
News Court rules Gov. Martinez vetoes invalid Aug '17 more 3
News Jury convicts Santa Fe man of murder (Apr '09) Aug '17 Nikky 95
News Southwestern states rank among lowest in child ... Aug '17 Richies Cool Man ... 7

Santa Fe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Fe Mortgages