'We Did Built This' campaign hits President Obama in Santa Fe

Jul 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Alamogordo Daily News

About a dozen members of the GOP, including a businessman and the state's economic development director, gathered Monday to criticize Obama for saying: "If you've got a business, you didn't build that." "It makes me very angry," said Wayne Sonchar, whose family operates two businesses that are headquartered in Raton.

Comments
1 - 20 of 123 Comments Last updated Dec 19, 2012
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
davy

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 31, 2012
 

Judged:

8

8

5

Republicunts aren't very bright. He CLEARLY was talking about infrastructure that helps business thrive.
Raton Cat

Trinidad, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 31, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

nah the fool was talking bad about business-he believes we should throw all the money in a pile and dole it out regardless if you did one damn thing to earn it !
AntiAgenda21

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 31, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

6

From ALL that have it...

To All that need it...

F-ing commies.

Darth Soetoro the Destroyer.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 31, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

3

Maybe you should listen to the speech dummy, you sound like a brain dead republicunt.
Raton Cat wrote:
nah the fool was talking bad about business-he believes we should throw all the money in a pile and dole it out regardless if you did one damn thing to earn it !
Milk Money

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

No he is speaking about socialism as he did with joe the plumber . Remember that the greater for all distributed by one power socialism ?
Do you member what socialism is....it's when someone controls your life like your significant other who doesn't like you and puts You through pain every chance they get? Youre really dumb Obhama is nothing but drama.
AntiAgenda21

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 31, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

And don't forget Slithery Clinton who stated,

"We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

More proof that Liberalism IS Socialism.
cjrian

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 31, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

davy wrote:
Maybe you should listen to the speech dummy, you sound like a brain dead republicunt.
We heard Obama's speech - in it's entirety
And we read the text

And he was merely echoing Liz Warren's speech where she claimed, like Obama did, that we all owe any successes we may encounter to the Governmental Monolith
reality hurts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 31, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

davy wrote:
Maybe you should listen to the speech dummy, you sound like a brain dead republicunt.
<quoted text>
Typical verbage from a democrat; name calling instead of substance.
You obviously believe His failed attempt to cover up his off-the=teleprompter comment. I truly have sympathy for people that buy into the fact that Obama is got the middle-class worker's best interest at heart. He has his own agenda at heart. He was belittling entrepeneurs and small business owners who have busted their butts to build their dream....Coming from a man who has never held a job unless it was political, went to an Ivy League college, and has never ran a business who is he to make comments about the small business owner. He also fails to mention when he does his rambling about road building, school supporting, etc etc that the 1% of the population that he abhors are the ones that are paying the majority of the taxes for these infrastructure projects.....reality hurts
Host with Mostess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AntiAgenda21 wrote:
And don't forget Slithery Clinton who stated,
"We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
More proof that Liberalism IS Socialism.
Joe the Plumber Socialism? You voted for him right? now the humerous voice of george lopez why you crying?
lmfao

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

What a joke, Obama wanting everyy1 to worship him n our amazing government 4 all that they do for us( the American people.)Smh
davy

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

No you didn't. You watched Romney's sleazy attack ad. Go build a bridge.
cjrian wrote:
<quoted text>
We heard Obama's speech - in it's entirety
And we read the text
And he was merely echoing Liz Warren's speech where she claimed, like Obama did, that we all owe any successes we may encounter to the Governmental Monolith
Host with mostess

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Raton Cat is most def a republican but what's so funny is that even his own kind don't support him. Do you recall when he ran for Sheriff? Did you see all of his campaign signs? Who is going to take a law man serious if he looks like the village idiot already !!! maybe he should take a course in political science? It seems that the fifth grade spelling bee champ button is fading rather quickly and peter casias is starting to show his stupidity with his age. I'm thinking some sort of chemical imbalance due to steroid use is causing his brain matter to become oatmeal like. Stupid Pete Casias didnt you know steroids are for loosers!
cjrian

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

davy wrote:
No you didn't. You watched Romney's sleazy attack ad. Go build a bridge.
Heard it
Saw it
Read it

And I also saw Warren's rant
Both say essentially the same thing

Care to check?
Obama, "you didn't build that"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

And Warren's rant
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Notice the similarity?
Both are denigrating individual initiative!

Further, both Obama and Warren cribbed (as if copycatting on the Left is a rarity, as IF) that specific talking point from one George Lakoff, a progressive linguistics activist (spinmeister) and Professor at UC Berkeley.
http://legalinsurrection.com/2012/07/obama-an...

Scientists say that in order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first build the universe ó and that takes about fourteen billion years. But that doesnít mean we canít build anything new from existing resources. So telling a businessman "you didnít build that" is pure sophistry. Such phrases have always been a preamble to looting. Coming from the president, itís chilling.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

So you watched the video and heard no mention of people involved in the building of infrastructure? You are either lying or stupid.
cjrian wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard it
Saw it
Read it
And I also saw Warren's rant
Both say essentially the same thing
Care to check?
Obama, "you didn't build that"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
And Warren's rant
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Notice the similarity?
Both are denigrating individual initiative!
Further, both Obama and Warren cribbed (as if copycatting on the Left is a rarity, as IF) that specific talking point from one George Lakoff, a progressive linguistics activist (spinmeister) and Professor at UC Berkeley.
http://legalinsurrection.com/2012/07/obama-an...
Scientists say that in order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first build the universe ó and that takes about fourteen billion years. But that doesnít mean we canít build anything new from existing resources. So telling a businessman "you didnít build that" is pure sophistry. Such phrases have always been a preamble to looting. Coming from the president, itís chilling.
cjrian

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

davy wrote:
So you watched the video and heard no mention of people involved in the building of infrastructure? You are either lying or stupid.
WHO paid for that infrastructure?????

The folks who paid 70% of revenues (the rich)?
Or the 50% of the population that paid a total of 2.7% of revenues?

Have you ever been behind a truck with a bumper sticker that read "This vehicle paid $27,862 in taxes"? That would be road taxes, alone, for one vehicle, for one year, excluding corporate taxes, individual taxes, sales taxes, etc.

Unless you're in the top 10% of taxpayers, you haven't paid for squat!
And if you're in the bottom 50%, you get more, far more, benefits than your taxes cover.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

5

cjrian wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO paid for that infrastructure?????
The folks who paid 70% of revenues (the rich)?
Or the 50% of the population that paid a total of 2.7% of revenues?
Have you ever been behind a truck with a bumper sticker that read "This vehicle paid $27,862 in taxes"? That would be road taxes, alone, for one vehicle, for one year, excluding corporate taxes, individual taxes, sales taxes, etc.
Unless you're in the top 10% of taxpayers, you haven't paid for squat!
And if you're in the bottom 50%, you get more, far more, benefits than your taxes cover.
A-men.... Libs are fond of spending other peoples' mony for what THEY consider the common welfare. Of course they would rather not participate in the contributing part,i.e. Tim(Turbo tax)Giethner,Katherine Sebilious,Charlie Rangel,Tom Daschle,ect,ect,ect...... And we haven't even began to mention the sleazy real estate purchase Obama made in Chicago concerning his home and the adjoining property transaction with Tony Rezco......
Raton Cat

Trinidad, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Raton Cat is most def a republican but what's so funny is that even his own kind don't support him. Do you recall when he ran for Sheriff

fat boy you don't have a clue or a brain.
total miss fat pendejo. or as the grigos say fat pubic hair
AntiAgenda21

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 4, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

What on earth will liberals do when they run out of other peoples money to spend?
cjrian

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 4, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

AntiAgenda21 wrote:
What on earth will liberals do when they run out of other peoples money to spend?
Blame those "rich" Capitalists for their scheming ways.

And then they'll ask for loans when no one has anything to lend
If you

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>......
are going to cut and paste BS lies, try to make it readable. Dumb goober.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Santa Fe Discussions

Search the Santa Fe Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New Facebook Group: Former Ebay Sellers (Dec '13) Tue EcommerceBlogger 10
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Tue Duh 4
Lujan, state at standstill over property (May '09) Jul 17 Iss your 1,063
Giant snake found in car that stalled on street Jul 13 lol 4
Twin Flames are Satanic (Sep '12) Jul 7 Angel 73
Oct 5 - Saint Flora's Day- Patron Saint of the... (Oct '12) Jul 3 waddaloadacrap 4
...FARMER...is..GOD,..not... (Jul '13) Jun '14 PAUL SHYKORA arts 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Santa Fe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Santa Fe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Santa Fe News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Fe
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••