Why does DBS support protecting crimi...

Why does DBS support protecting criminals?

Posted in the Santa Cruz Forum

the original curious cat

Santa Cruz, CA

#1 Mar 14, 2013
DBS supports the criminals terrorizing the residents of the Mission Gardens Apartments after Carl Reimer's murder here.

DBS lionizes fallen police officers yet he supports criminals. A bit hypocritical, yes?

DBS is an embarrassment to the fallen police officers he lionizes. DBS has soiled the memories of Butch Baker and Elizabeth Butler. DBS has brought shame down on the SCPD.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Mar 14, 2013
Nope.

I support people that heckle career parasites that whine about how dreadful their "FREE" ride is that my taxes pay for!!

Now get off your lazy butt and SUPPORT YOURSELF with a JOB!!!!
the original curious cat

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Mar 14, 2013
you admit that you support criminals terrorizing law abiding residents of the Mission Gardens Apartments, especially children, the elderly and the disabled.

you are not only a freak, but a consummate hypocrite.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#4 Mar 14, 2013
the original curious cat wrote:
An employed, successful home owning one!!!!
Reality Check

Alameda, CA

#5 Mar 14, 2013
He admits that you're a loser. Not much more.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#6 Mar 14, 2013
you admit that you support criminals terrorizing law abiding residents of the Mission Gardens Apartments, especially children, the elderly and the disabled.
No I didn't admit anything of the kind.
That's only another one of your screwball delusions.
KOOK!!!!!
Concerned

Santa Cruz, CA

#7 Mar 14, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't admit anything of the kind.
That's only another one of your screwball delusions.
KOOK!!!!!
Doesn't most of Mission Gardens think Colby's a child molester. No wonder he's not happy there. Why doesn't he quit crying to HUD and find a new place to loon?
the original curious cat

Santa Cruz, CA

#8 Mar 14, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
An employed, successful home owning one!!!!
DBS admitted that he is a hypocrite who supports criminals who terrorize law abiding residents of the Mission Gardens Apartments and caused the death of Carl Reimer. I wonder if Butch Baker and Elizabeth Butler would have condoned this hypocrisy. Obviously DBS is no hero.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#9 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
DBS admitted that he is a hypocrite who supports criminals who terrorize law abiding residents of the Mission Gardens Apartments and caused the death of Carl Reimer.
No I didn't admit anything.

No they didn't cause the death of Carl Reimer. You have ZERO evidence to support any connection. Stop using a tragic Death to further your own beef about the mess you've made of your waste of a life.

And what do you think your neighbors would have done to you if the SCPD weren't there? Hint: There would be pieces of you turning up in dumpsters all over the County.
the original curious cat

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Mar 14, 2013
Yes they did cause the death of Carl Reimer. Many of my neighbors like me gave testimony to the SCPD. There is a lot of evidence that these criminals caused the death of Carl Reimer. The SCPD knows who murdered Carl Reimer but it would embarrass the City of Santa Cruz and Santa Cruz City planning commissioner Mari Tustin who is a senior vice president of the management firm for Mission Gardens.

No federal agency believes Ms. Tustin's and the SCPD's lies anymore.

The SCPD has done nothing to protect me. The SCPD will be held accountable for their abuses against me, just like SCPD Deputy Chief Steve Clark will be held responsible for his defense of shoddy police work by PO Kelley.

You can hem and haw all you want. The SCPD has protected criminals at Mission Gardens which you condone. Their liable for it, and you are a hypocrite for supporting the criminals.
do tell

Santa Cruz, CA

#11 Mar 14, 2013
The SCPD will be held accountable for their abuses against me, just like SCPD Deputy Chief Steve Clark will be held responsible for his defense of shoddy police work by PO Kelley.
Which incident was this- John's lost SSI check, or the birdshit on the car bumper?
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#12 Mar 14, 2013
Many of my neighbors like me gave testimony to the SCPD.
Do you mean the 28 neighbors that signed a petition to get you booted out onto Grandview?

LOOON!!!!!!
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#13 Mar 14, 2013
Yes they did cause the death of Carl Reimer. Many of my neighbors like me gave testimony to the SCPD. There is a lot of evidence that these criminals caused the death of Carl Reimer. The SCPD knows who murdered Carl Reimer but it would embarrass the City of Santa Cruz and Santa Cruz City planning commissioner Mari Tustin who is a senior vice president of the management firm for Mission Gardens.
Sure thing nutbag!!!

Did UCSC's other biggest embarassment tell you that?

Or are the SCPD's horses the criminal masterminds behind the conspiracy to make you a failure and a loser?
the original curious cat

Santa Cruz, CA

#14 Mar 15, 2013
DBS is a cowardly hypocrite who supports criminals like gangsters and dangerous drug addicts terrorizing residents of the Mission Gardens Apartments. Shame on him. He owes Mission Gardens residents an apology.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#15 Mar 15, 2013
DBS is a cowardly hypocrite who supports criminals like gangsters and dangerous drug addicts terrorizing residents of the Mission Gardens Apartments. Shame on him. He owes Mission Gardens residents an apology.
BWAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAA!!!

Sure thing nutbag!!!

And YOU OWE the taxpayers HOW MUCH, for the last TWENTY YEARS of being a Welfare leech on the taxpayers?
TBSC Loon Alert

Union City, CA

#16 May 14, 2013
DBS supports the criminals terrorizing the residents of the Mission Gardens Apartments after Carl Reimer's murder here.
DBS lionizes fallen police officers yet he supports criminals. A bit hypocritical, yes?
DBS is an embarrassment to the fallen police officers he lionizes. DBS has soiled the memories of Butch Baker and Elizabeth Butler. DBS has brought shame down on the SCPD.
I wonder if DBS's Take Back Santa Cruz buddies know about all of this?
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#17 May 14, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if DBS's Take Back Santa Cruz buddies know about all of this?
Like they're gonna believe the delusional ravings of the Village idiot!!!
TBSC Loon Alert

Union City, CA

#18 May 14, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Like they're gonna believe the delusional ravings of the Village idiot!!!
So you are saying you told them about it all and they didn't believe you?
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#19 May 14, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying you told them about it all and they didn't believe you?
Lying crapsack.

I said nothing like that.

I said nobody would believe the ravings of the village idiot if YOU told them anything.

Fail again Fool!!!
WooF is epic failure

Santa Cruz, CA

#20 May 14, 2013
No. You fail epically. Again and again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kahnjob loses in Court AGAIN 9 hr Woof 25
Indymanure is circling the drain (Dec '15) 11 hr No truth at IndyCrap 90
News Human head, remains found in hills; dead man ma... (Oct '08) 16 hr Anonymous 408 25
TBSC-"Stashing the dope bag" with Santa Cruz Po... 18 hr Lost marbles 13
Did FAT Pat get evicted yet? 20 hr Woof 4
FAT Pat deserves a driveby fruiting (May '13) Mon Woof 36
Art now-Rises-Double symbolism-architecture Mon ART IS NOW 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages