Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Oct 3, 2013
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#1 Aug 7, 2013
For years and years in online forums DBS has called people "fat" or "flabby" or any variety of insults with regards to his perception of their body type.

DBS sure loves him some Big Macs.

With some aggressive interrogation of DBS, we have found out that he himself is fat---he says he weighs 225 pounds and he is in his 50s, making him morbidly obese.

(DBS also trolls online as 'openid','tmc914','TBSC Member', and 'The Beast From The East')

Stop the lying and hypocrisy, DBS.

Everyone knows you are fat and lying about your means of support.

Stop calling other people fat, DBS, when you are by far the fattest of anyone you harass.

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#2 Aug 7, 2013
I know DBS and he is far fitter and thinner than your obese sister, Pat http://www.metrosantacruz.com/metro-santa-cru... .

And I've seen you waddle on stage to debate the mayor and YOU are much fatter than DBS. Why do you always attribute your critics with your own failings? It shows you to be crazy and weak!
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#3 Aug 7, 2013
The Original Buzz wrote:
I know DBS and he is far fitter and thinner than your obese sister, Pat http://www.metrosantacruz.com/metro-santa-cru... .
And I've seen you waddle on stage to debate the mayor and YOU are much fatter than DBS. Why do you always attribute your critics with your own failings? It shows you to be crazy and weak!
DBS is 235 pounds, and I would say he is the fattest person who posts on topix, but you said you weigh more than him and are fatter.

Are you still fatter than DBS, Buzz?

DANGEROUS TEACHER IN SCOTTS VALLEY: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:

Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLY ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. He has been posting these abusive comments by the hundreds as he stalks a well known advocate for homeless people and his sister in the Santa Cruz community. Please distribute this information widely!

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 225 pounds, and he is over 6'2", but he may have changed his appearance recently.

Buzz says he is retired on pension, Social Security, and investments. He says he owns a home valued at $800,000 and has $500k saved + the equity in that home. He has a wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends. He has also said, "the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz"" which implies he has a doctorate, though he contradicts that when says he has a master's degree.

Here is an example of one of his abusive posts:
"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."

Please help us gather more info about this dangerous person! He shouldn't be stalking people online if he is still teaching in public schools, and if he is actually retired, his former students should be notified.
WooF

United States

#4 Aug 7, 2013
Reality John Colby Check wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS is 235 pounds, and I would say he is the fattest person who posts on topix, but you said you weigh more than him and are fatter.
DANGEROUS TEACHER IN SCOTTS VALLEY: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:
Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:
THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLY ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this slander from a delusional loon.
John Colby who authored this has no clue as to the real identity of Topix poster Buzz, but everyone in this forum knows John Colby, soon to be evicted, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 6-1. His neighbors are overjoyed at his eviction in
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic ...
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#5 Aug 7, 2013
Hate to interject any reality into this Colbydiatribe(tm), but weight and age are irrelevant. Weight and height could represent BMI.
Then of course in one post you claim his weight is 225, and thirty minutes later he's gained ten pounds. In reality, of course, you have no idea what he looks like or how much he weighs.
But we all know (thanks to you) that you will be out of the jail cell that was MGA in 40 or so days.
Will WooF

Santa Cruz, CA

#6 Aug 7, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Your beach shack on the point is a dump! Good thing all the overgrown foliage hides it from pubic view!
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#7 Aug 7, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Hate to interject any reality into this Colbydiatribe(tm), but weight and age are irrelevant. Weight and height could represent BMI.
Then of course in one post you claim his weight is 225, and thirty minutes later he's gained ten pounds. In reality, of course, you have no idea what he looks like or how much he weighs.
But we all know (thanks to you) that you will be out of the jail cell that was MGA in 40 or so days.
You seem so desperate when you call me Colby.

Compare DBS to VP candidate Paul Ryan, then?

Paul Ryan is 6'2" and 165 pounds

DBS is 6'2" and 225 pounds, and 10-20 years older.

DBS last said he is 225, but he has also said he weighs 235 pounds.

Blame DBS not me, but I will cede you the 225.

DBS said that the Big Mac is a staple in his "diet".

The answer is: DBS is the fattest poster on topix.

Now that I have you here, why did you bully Becky Johnson and call her "BJ" so many times after she asked you to stop?
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#8 Aug 7, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Also, why are you commenting on something like this, which is an obvious protest of DBS calling other people fat, when Donny B made that vile racist comment today?

Wasn't that comment about death camps worth your time to protest?

Or are you a decrepit, mole of a manboy, without ethics, who lives in a hole in old Big Mac bun under DBS's sofa?
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#9 Aug 7, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem so desperate when you call me Colby.
Compare DBS to VP candidate Paul Ryan, then?
Paul Ryan is 6'2" and 165 pounds
DBS is 6'2" and 225 pounds, and 10-20 years older.
DBS last said he is 225, but he has also said he weighs 235 pounds.
Blame DBS not me, but I will cede you the 225.
DBS said that the Big Mac is a staple in his "diet".
The answer is: DBS is the fattest poster on topix.
Now that I have you here, why did you bully Becky Johnson and call her "BJ" so many times after she asked you to stop?
Fail again FATASS!!!

YOU were the one that said 235.

6-2 and 225 is A normal weight for an athletic male, per my Physician.

And I have a 33 waist.

And I haven't eaten junk food since the 70's.

“Nullum Gratuitum Prandium.”

Location hidden

#10 Aug 7, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, why are you commenting on something like this, which is an obvious protest of DBS calling other people fat, when Donny B made that vile racist comment today?
Wasn't that comment about death camps worth your time to protest?
Or are you a decrepit, mole of a manboy, without ethics, who lives in a hole in old Big Mac bun under DBS's sofa?
Well, we know how YOU got your German accent, don't we.

Location hidden

#11 Aug 7, 2013
The Original Buzz wrote:
What else does he have besides fantasy?
Cindy

San Carlos, CA

#12 Aug 7, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail again FATASS!!!
YOU were the one that said 235.
6-2 and 225 is A normal weight for an athletic male, per my Physician.
And I have a 33 waist.
And I haven't eaten junk food since the 70's.
Well the first step to weight loss is to admit you have a problem, and your Doctor seems to be a part of your problem.

I know that my brother, who is 6'2" and 225 pounds like you, is grossly obese and his Doctor has suggested a lap band.

Location hidden

#13 Aug 8, 2013
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the first step to weight loss is to admit you have a problem, and your Doctor seems to be a part of your problem.

I know that my brother, who is 6'2" and 225 pounds like you, is grossly obese and his Doctor has suggested a lap band.
Actually Pat/Jabba, John looks quite a bit heavier than that (based on his appearance in SC Community TV). The fat rolls were quite obvious. In addition to the lap band, maybe he should also have about 30 feet of his intestines removed and his jaw wired shut.
Will WooF

Santa Cruz, CA

#14 Aug 8, 2013
Will WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
Your beach shack on the point is a dump! Good thing all the overgrown foliage hides it from pubic view!
Thinking of the DUMP
WooF

Hayward, CA

#15 Aug 9, 2013
Will John ColbyLoon WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking of the DUMP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Tzo4NHFKu9QXX
You tell 'um, Fatty!

Location hidden

#16 Aug 9, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
All one has to do is look at the picture posted of Pa (aka Jabba the Gut) to see that SHE is the fattest person who posts on Topix. Geez, the photographer must have had to take that picture at 30 feet with a wide-angle lens to get her framed.
38 days...
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic...
TBSC Loon Alert

San Leandro, CA

#17 Oct 3, 2013
DBS is probably still passed out on his sofa in a pile of big mac wrappers right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How's the job search going John? (Feb '14) 55 min DBS 23
Things in your backyard-- 2 hr Helms-enator 12
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr RiccardoFire 200,586
Ode to John Colby 5 hr hTLR 23
Security fencing, photo IDs new additions to Sa... 6 hr Helms-enator 4
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 13 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 22 hr Tank ever 7,926
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••