DBS has stalked Becky Johnson for FOU...
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#163 Nov 19, 2013
TBSC Loon Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Donny is drunk.
Why are you still stalking Becky and Colby after all these years?
Are these the best lies you can make up?
You're still trying to defend the indefensible with lies, supposition, innuendo, supposition, and your famous "theories". Get a clue... YOU LOSE!
Tick tick tick

Santa Cruz, CA

#164 Nov 19, 2013
TBSC Loon Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Donny is drunk.
Why are you still stalking Becky and Colby after all these years?
Are these the best lies you can make up?
Are you still spelunking behind yor sister,FAT PAT's enormous, diseased meatcurtains?
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#165 Nov 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Also, the evidence points to DBS as being the one who went to Becky Johnson's house to vandalize her property after he and other topix users publicized her home address.
And WHAT EVIDENCE is that????

P.S. No John, none of YOUR crackpot blitherings are considered "proof" of anything.

Except that you're a LOON!!
TBSC Loon DBS

Sonoma, CA

#166 Jan 15, 2014
DBS, have you paid Becky back yet for the damage you did to her property when you went to her house and vandalized it?
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#167 Jan 15, 2014
TBSC Loon DBS wrote:
DBS, have you paid Becky back yet for the damage you did to her property when you went to her house and vandalized it?
Hey John, have you paid back the Taxpayers for the last 20+ years of being a Welfare parasite?
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#168 Jan 16, 2014
TBSC Loon DBS wrote:
Have you paid back your student loans yet?
Talia

San Jose, CA

#169 Feb 5, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
DBS has been stalking Becky Johnson and harassing her for at least four years. He may have been doing it for longer, I am still researching it.
Here is what Becky posted on Indybay about the beginnings of the harassment....
BECKY: First, DBS is DAN B SULLIVAN
see: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
DAN B SULLIVAN WRITES: "I outed myself you FAT fool"--April 12 2009
DBS DOES hate homeless people. I can link to hundreds of bigoted posts.
DBS also ridicules fat people. For a little while, DAN posted under
DAN B SULLIVAN. So I looked up Dan B Sullivan , looking for someone who owned a business
in Santa Cruz as DAN has claimed.
I came up with this: http://www.dansullivanconstruction.com/
So I ASKED DBS online ONE TIME if THIS was him.
I ASKED him to confirm or deny whether it was him.
He stonewalled me which led me to believe I probably had/have the right guy.
Then I ASKED if he was worried that people who are overweight would boycott his business when they found out how badly he ridiculed people for being fat.
The ONE post where I did this, has been deleted by TOPIX monitors, so I can't link to it.
RANDY Q claims I "outed" DAN mulitiple times. He is incorrect. And I never claimed that I knew for sure that it was him. There was never more than ONE post which ASKED if DBS is Dan. B. Sullivan of Santa Cruz and living on Baymount St. in Santa Cruz. He declined to confirm or deny.
Since I could not be sure it was him, I made no further posts.
And I didn't harm Dan B. Sullivan in any way since all I did was provide him with more advertising.
RANDY Q CLAIMS that I claimed that DBS is DAN B. SMITH. He is wrong. Dan B. Smith is NOT DBS as far as I know.
Finally, DAN has repeatedly attempted to get ME fired from MY job. If anyone can prove damages in court, it will be me against DAN rather than DAN against me.
https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2011/01/14/...
Fascinating....Dan B Sullivan is the one who said HE is DBS.
TBSC Loon Alert

San Francisco, CA

#170 Feb 6, 2014
John E Colby stalked Mission Garden Apartments for 6 years until he was evicted for the following:

•Disrupting liveability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources
+ Harassing the elderly

Looks like John's the stalker here....
TBSC Troll Alert

Hayward, CA

#171 Feb 16, 2014
Talia wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascinating....Dan B Sullivan is the one who said HE is DBS.
Yep, HE outed himself LOL
Violet Sinai

Oakland, CA

#172 Feb 16, 2014
TBSC Troll Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Funniest part is that he can dish it out but not take it. Man, that Facebook page was GONE.... in record time. As well as a whole thread with over 10 posts. I kno you can axe yer own FB profo anytime but a topix thread..hmm Does DBS also have special pull with topix in getting thing censored?

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#173 Feb 16, 2014
John ColbyTroll Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting at 3 AM before doing your 'peeping chimp' routine, John?
Didn't you get eviscted 5 months ago for being a stalker?

Here's more on the ColbyLoon from an impartial source, ricky rollos zilla to John Colby 2/15/14:

Calling yourself the Cyber (John Colby) Police and writing stuff in the quote above makes me wonder how mentally handicapped you are outside of topix. You cannot claim malice when you perpetuate the behavior by playing along and saying the same things. You two lost the *debate* the moment you started posting on topix, and I don't blame others for heckling you when everyone can view multiple websites full of comments about cyberstalkers, criminals, bigots, TBSC members, SCPD friends, hate speech, and all of the other key words you've used to describe your detractors.

It makes me wonder what your life was like without the internet, without blogs and forums to spam with insane dribble about conspiracies. Would you go to the library to debate the *haters*? Would you sit in your room crying, thinking about the day you could fight the big bad *haters* and win? This crap is childish, adults would've shrugged off the opinions of others and moved on. But, NO! You come back for more whackamole, taking your screenshots, writing the freaking president about your dilemmas.
People think you're stupid, inept, and a failure. How do you combat that? Trolling, stalking, and harassing them? No. You fix your personal issues and get a job and pay for your existence. Stop spamming the world about your personal issues. Masking your personal issues with the homeless activism is very transparent.

Speaking of homeless activism, I watched brent and jeremy's latest youtube video exploring Oregon homeless camps. Go big or go home! Don't fight the community for a small plot to place tents, get the homeless involved in solving their homelessness. Spend time with the Homeless Garden Project, try to integrate the small module system to house those that are actually working there toward gaining life skills, sobriety, and control over their lives. The rest of the drug addicted violent bums can get harassed by the cops, like housed criminals do, and go to jail.

Good game, rant off.

“Get a job, or get lost.”

Since: Aug 12

Aptos

#174 Feb 16, 2014
Buzz, read your inbox
Buzz

San Francisco, CA

#175 Feb 16, 2014
TBSC Troll Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, John. I'm actually Barbara Boxer. Donny is Osama bin Laden, Reality Check is Eric Holder, Xanthippe is Joe Montana and so on...

You are the only one stupid enough to post accurate personal information in a public forum. How are you going to top your recent credit card fiasco?
Agitated

Stockton, CA

#176 Feb 16, 2014
TBSC Troll Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you still think you're Emperor Norton and somehow relevant in the grand scheme of things

You're not!
Heather

San Jose, CA

#177 May 18, 2014
DBS is stalking using the name "Evicted LOON John Colby" today.

Relevant.....

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Evicted LOON John Colby

Aptos, CA

#178 May 18, 2014
relevant to who?

A 20+ year welfare parasite?
Heather

San Jose, CA

#179 May 18, 2014
Evicted LOON John Colby wrote:
relevant to who?
A 20+ year welfare parasite?
Too ashamed to post with your own name today, DBS?
Evicted LOON John Colby

Aptos, CA

#180 May 18, 2014
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>
Too ashamed to explain why you haven't EARNED a single penny since getting fired in 1992?

Or why you won't do any kind of WORK?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#181 May 18, 2014
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>
Too ashamed to post with your own name today, John?
DBS worships Becky

Hayward, CA

#182 May 23, 2014
DBS probably has some shrine in his basement devoted to Becky.

I wonder if Buzz sleeps near it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are the ColbyHOGS hoarders? 18 hr Woof 11
Get a job ya whackjob (Jun '15) 20 hr Woof 47
News Cops and Courts: May 15, 2016: Homeless man ran... 22 hr Woof 10
Best Website Ever (Jun '15) Wed Woof 14
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Wed jeremy75 2,649
Poll What does John Colby contribute to society? (Nov '15) Wed Ein Whackjob 72
News Santa Cruz Biotech to close research lab, pay $... May 24 Three Days Paleo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Santa Cruz Mortgages