Fellatio Johnson

Aptos, CA

#21 Aug 11, 2013
How many days until the liberation of Mission Gardens Apartments?
Fellatio Johnson

Aptos, CA

#22 Aug 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, this quote discredits you more than anything, and it
establishes you as a criminal and a sociopath....
Comment made by "not so fast" today which was directed at John Colby....
"You're lucky nobody ever put a bullet between your beady eyes...it would've been completely justified."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
For someone who claims they aren't John E. Colby, you sure like to defend him a lot. I wonder why. Oh wait, I know why. It's the other half of your bipolar personality.
Buzz

Burlingame, CA

#23 Aug 11, 2013
Too bad the loon didn't just stick to cyber bullying and he'd still have a place to live! I've seen 2 year olds with more self control than John. He needs to be in a locked down mental hospital.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#24 Aug 11, 2013
These stalkers don't need me to expose them, they always describe their own bad behavior very openly and in their own words.

DBS refers to when he started stalking Becky Johnson as when he first took "the gloves" off.

Yes, DBS, we know you are violent and that you have broken the law.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#25 Aug 11, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole thing started when my 9 year old son came home from school crying because he was totally creeped out by the Crazy substitute, and didn't want to go back to school the next day.
DBS is lying about the age of "his son" here.

This story does not match other stories he has told about "his family" in the past.

Bottom line, don't believe a word DBS says.

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#26 Aug 11, 2013
RealityJohn Colby Check wrote:
These stalkers don't need me to expose them, they always describe their own bad behavior very openly and in their own words.
DBS refers to when he started stalking Becky Johnson as when he first took "the gloves" off.
Yes, DBS, we know you are violent and that you have broken the law.
And you're being evicted for harassing and stalking in http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic...

Spin that, ColbyLoon!

“The buck stops here!”

Scotts Valley

#28 Aug 11, 2013
Reality John Colby Check wrote:
<quoted text>
This story does not match other stories he has told about "his family" in the past.
And this defines what a delusional lying stalker you are John!

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-27u9wCjp-Rk/Uf-ZNs3Nfd...
Fact Check

Aptos, CA

#29 Aug 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalker!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images...
Stu and Cecelia

Foster City, CA

#30 Aug 11, 2013
Wow. Four years?

It just goes to show how psycho internet trolls can get when you anger them.
DBS

Benicia, CA

#31 Aug 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, and EVERYBODY is going to believe the LOON that claims to be "Jewish Royalty", and that birdshit on a bumper is "Percieved GLTB" hatecrime, so the Police should send a CSI Team!!!!

And don't forget that the Methcookers on the Patio are really "Undercover SCPD"!!!
Stu and Cecelia

Foster City, CA

#32 Aug 11, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, and EVERYBODY is going to believe the LOON that claims to be "Jewish Royalty", and that birdshit on a bumper is "Percieved GLTB" hatecrime, so the Police should send a CSI Team!!!!
And don't forget that the Methcookers on the Patio are really "Undercover SCPD"!!!
You sound incoherent.

RC never says anything about any of that, whatever it means.

You should come to the Parents Group meetings, RC is a great guy, and he might be able to get you the help you need.

I know he has told us that he has offered you a good paying job.

“Nullum Gratuitum Prandium.”

Location hidden

#33 Aug 12, 2013

“Nullum Gratuitum Prandium.”

Location hidden

#34 Aug 12, 2013
DBS

Benicia, CA

#35 Aug 12, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail again STBO Whackjob!!

You have the chronology/date wrong for when I started heckling BJ.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#36 Aug 15, 2013
More evidence against Becky John's stalker, DBS, that he was the one who vandalized her house. Take Back Santa Cruz member/troll DBS just said this.....

"We should stage a counter-protest, and pelt Robert and BJ with rotten soggy Pears, etc., when they set up their stupid table."

DBS gets closer and closer to admitting his crimes.
DBS

Anonymous Proxy

#37 Aug 15, 2013
Sure thing STBO Whack job.
WooF

Concord, CA

#38 Aug 15, 2013
John Colby wrote:
More evidence against Becky John's stalker, DBS, that he was the one who vandalized her house. Take Back Santa Cruz member/troll DBS just said this.....
"We should stage a counter-protest, and pelt Robert and BJ with rotten soggy Pears, etc., when they set up their stupid table."
DBS gets closer and closer to admitting his crimes.
Your real life stalking got YOU evicted from your section 8 Catcrap reeking

More info on John Colby, soon to be evicted, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 6-1. His neighbors are overjoyed at his eviction in
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic ...
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#39 Aug 20, 2013
DBS wrote:
Sure thing STBO Whack job.
Hows the job search going today, DBS?

Got any leads, or are you still wearing a hole in that sofa of yours?
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#40 Aug 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Hows the job search going today, DBS?
Got any leads, or are you still wearing a hole in that sofa of yours?
I'm at WORK right now STBO dumbshit!!

Something you haven't done since 1992!!

Just think, I earned more since lunchtime, than YOU have in the past two DECADES!!!!
Reality Check

Union City, CA

#41 Aug 23, 2013
More evidence against DBS was revealed yesterday on topix when he admitted he knew what kind of car Becky Johnson drove when it was vandalized and where she parked it.....

DBS called it.....

"FAT BJ's Ghettocruiser"

and said the vandalism occurred...

"IN FRONT OF her house, on A PUBLIC STREET!"

Becky only told DBS the vandalism had occurred at her home, but she didn't say where she was originally parked, so how could DBS have known that she was parked on the street?

DBS is a dangerous stalker, and he has revealed more evidence that can be used against him in civil or criminal judgments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Cruz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cause of Boulder Creek Brewery fire remains a m... 6 hr ANON 1
John E Colby School of Failure (Jul '13) 8 hr Loco loon 318
The Jimmy Springer Show 10 hr Anxious agitiated... 10
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 12 hr red and right 427
News Amy Christey withdraws from consideration for S... (Apr '09) Mon Jupiter Jones 12
Jim Spring, Failed PhD (Apr '14) Mon DBS thrives 41
News Santa Cruz philanthropist questions repeated no... Mon BumperMan 1
Santa Cruz Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]